About this product
This Pack Includes:
- 1 x Healthy Mummy Premium Smoothie
- 1 x Clay Mask of your choice
Clay Masks in detail
PINK CLAY MASK IN DETAIL
CLINICALLY PROVEN TO GIVE VISIBLY SMOOTHER SKIN IN 4 WEEKS
Our Australian Pink Clay Mask has been specifically formulated for Mums and puts the health and vitality back into your skin.
- Unique ingredients detoxify, brighten, hydrate and purify the skin
- Clinically proven to give smoother skin in just 4 weeks
- Quandong reduces pigmentation, redness, rosacea and acne
- Shea Butter hydrates skin and reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Thermally active ingredients open pores and draw out impurities such as blackheads and whiteheads
- Safe for use in breastfeeding and pregnancy
HOW CAN OUR AUSTRALIAN PINK CLAY MASK HELP YOUR SKIN?
Our brightening ingredient is the breakthrough super fruit QUANDONG. This awesome ingredient helps to reduce pigmentation, redness, rosacea and acne that can be more common during pregnancy and post-pregnancy. The mask enhances skin clarity leaving you looking luminous and hydrated.
Shea Butter is our key hydrating ingredient, it provides long lasting hydration, reducing fine lines and wrinkles.
The unique ingredients help to draw out impurities, leaving your skin feeling refreshed. Aloe Vera extract helps to soothe, purify and rejuvenate the skin. Within just 4 weeks you can expect to see visibly smoother skin.
The mask has a unique ingredient with thermal actives. The warming sensation on the skin helps to open pores and draw out impurities such as blackheads and whiteheads.
QUICK + EASY TO APPLY
Use the brush to apply the mask evenly to clean and dry skin. Avoid the eye area.
After a minute or two, you will experience a slight warming feeling. This is the thermal actives in the mask working their magic.
Leave the mask on for 10 minutes or until dried, then wash off with warm water and pat dry.
- 15 -20 uses per 60ml tub
- Afterpay is available
- For FAQ’s on the Australian Pink Clay Mask please click here
LET’S GET SOCIAL
GREEN CLAY MASK IN DETAIL
FORMULATED TO DRAW OUT IMPURITIES, IMPROVE TEXTURE AND REDUCE IRRITATION
Featuring mineral rich French Green Clay, this clarifying mask works to detoxify and protect the skin by drawing out toxins and bacteria whilst working deep within where excess oil can build up. Formulated with unique ingredients such as licorice root, matcha tea and oxygen-infused chlorophyll, the mask will repair and protect your skin. Aloe Vera Extract and Shea Butter work to soothe skin, reducing irritation and inflammation.
This mask is perfect to brighten dull looking skin.
REASONS TO LOVE THE GREEN CLAY MASK
Detoxifies by drawing out impurities, toxins and pollutants and absorbing excess sebum
Balances and soothes stressed or sensitive skin, reducing irritation and inflammation
Protects the skin and repairs damage caused by climate aggressors, pollution and UV radiation
Deeply hydrates leaving your skin moisturised
Improves texture for a smoother, more even skin tone
Reduces redness and discolouration of the skin
WHAT MUMS SAY
Elle, Mum of 2: “I have suffered with hormonal acne for years and years, finally I have found a product that helps to cleanse and freshen my skin without leaving it feeling stripped and dry! My skin is calmer and so much smoother. I absolutely love using the green clay mask it feels so luxurious and comforting when I take a little time out to pamper myself after a busy week- plus I don’t even need to go to a clinic and it is safe whilst I’m breastfeeding. Love love love it xx”
Sascha, Mum of 3:“This green skin mask is absolute perfection!! It smells amazing and is so gentle. I can see a difference as soon as I take it off. Another one to add to the regularly used collection that’s for sure!!! I will add – I think the best part is it dries REALLY nicely on your face, you don’t get that really hard tightening feeling!”
Bec Ashforth, Mum to 5: “Smells amazing, love the beautiful packaging and above all else my skin feels fantastic. 10 out of 10 from me. Just like a day at the spa. But i didn’t need to leave the house or find someone to look after the little people. COMPLETE MUMMY WIN”
Lauren Kolstad, 36: “I’ve been focusing a lot more on my skin recently and have been LOVING the green clay mask. Whether I get distracted and it stays on a lot longer than 10mins, or I only have the shortest 10mins to spare – afterwards my skin feels soft and the redness is gone. Who would have thought that at 36 years old I’d start having breakouts again – but I have! After using the green clay mask my skin is clearer and calmer. I love it! Adding it to my skin essentials list.”
Cassie, Mum of 2: “LOVE! 10/10! The timing of this mask couldn’t have been more perfect! With it being mandatory to wear masks here at the moment, I was beginning to notice that my skin was starting to suffer and I was getting pimples on my nose and chin. I needed something that would cleanse and detoxify my skin. I’ve used the new Green Skin mask a few times now and am in love! My skin feels AMAZING after using it! Redness is reduced and my skin feels much smoother and firmer. This will definitely be a regular part of my beauty and skin care routine ❤❤❤”
Amy: “I am loving the Healthy Mummy green mask. It leaves my skin feeling refreshed and clean. I’ve also noticed it is helping with my deep pores and helping with my oily skin.”
Jess, Mum of 2: “I have been loving using the green clay mask I feel like my skin has had a real detox and overall I feel like my face has become so much clearer I love the unique ingredients such as licorice root and matcha tea it’s quick and easy to use and you get such a great result in such a short amount of time.”
Kaitie, Mum of 2: “This green clay mask is incredible! It smells wonderful and makes my skin feel amazing. I’ve been using it for a week now and I am so happy with the results, my skin is clearer and I’ve had less hormonal breakouts than I usually do! X”
HOW TO USE
Using the brush, apply the mask evenly to clean and slightly damp skin. Avoid eye area. Leave the mask on for 10 minutes or until dried, then wash off with warm water and pat dry. Use 2-3 times a week.
INGREDIENTS + BENEFITS
French Green Clay is rich in minerals and is an ideal treatment for oily or combination skin. Green Clay purifies and mattifies by absorbing excess sebum and skin impurities.
Matcha Tea can protect the skin from ageing and limit sun damage.
Licorice Root is an antioxidant ingredient which soothes skin, reducing irritation, redness and discolouration.
Aloe Vera Extract soothes, purifies and rejuvenates skin.
Australian Kaolin White Clay is perfect for balancing stressed and sensitive skin. It creates a youthful appearance and provides ultimate hydration and skin firmness. Kaolin White Clay helps to refine delicate lines, moisturise and improve overall skin texture.
Shea Butter protects the skin and repairs damage caused by climate aggressors, pollution and UV radiations. It is good for dry and sensitive skin, plus it has soothing, regenerating and protective virtues
Avocado Oil contains Vitamins A, B1, B2, D, E, and Beta carotene.
HOW IS THE GREEN CLAY MASK DIFFERENT TO THE AUSTRALIAN PINK CLAY MASK?
The focus of the Green Clay Mask is to balance, protect and detoxify the skin. The Australian Pink Clay Mask works to detoxify, brighten, hydrate and purify. Although both masks detoxify, this attribute is stronger in the Green Clay Mask.
There are key ingredient difference between the two masks which gives them different properties. The Green Clay Mask contains French Green Clay, Matcha Tea, Licorice Root and Silverion. The Pink Clay Mask contains none of these ingredient but instead contains Quangdong, Aloe Vera and more Shea Butter. Both masks contain Australian Kaolin Clay and this is their keys similarity.
If you want to balance oily or irritated skin, remove impurities and protect your skin from future damage, the Green Clay Mask is for you. If your focus is upon brightening, hydrating and getting smoother skin the Australian Pink Clay Mask is for you. We recommend using both masks alternately for a holistic approach to your skincare needs.
- For Full FAQ’s on the Green Clay Mask please click here
- We also have an Australian Pink Clay Mask
Is the Green Clay Mask suitable for all skin types?
- Yes, the Green Clay Mask is suitable for all skin types.
Can I use the Green Clay Mask if I have acne or a skin condition?
- Yes, if you have acne to a skin condition you can certainly use the Green Clay Mask. It may assist or improve acne due to the properties of the Australian Kaolin and Green Clay.
What is excess sebum? How does the Green Clay Mask absorb it? green clay is traditionally known to absorb oil assisting with balancing oil control
- Green Clay absorbs the skins excess oil (sebum) and is known yo assist with balancing oil control.
Is the Green Clay Mask safe for breastfeeding?
- Yes, the Green Clay Mask is safe for Breastfeeding but as always it is best to consult your GP before use if you are breastfeeding.
Is the Green Clay Mask safe for pregnancy? Always best to
- It is always best to consult your GP prior to using products when pregnant
What do I do if I get the Green Clay Mask in my eyes?
- If you get the Green Clay Mask in your eyes, immediately rinse with tepid water.
How long will it take for me to get results from my Green Clay Mask?
- You may see results immediately after use but typically 28 days as this is how long it takes cells to regenerate
How many uses are there in the Green Clay Mask tub?
- It really depends how often you use the mask and how liberal you are with you application. However on average a tub of the Green Clay Mask should last around 3-6 months.
My face felt warm and tingly whilst using the Green Clay Mask, is this okay?
- Yes, this is perfectly normal. The clay has thermal actives which draw out toxins and gently clean the skin without scrubbing. This is caused by the clays in the mask.
How is the Green Clay Mask different to the Australian Pink Clay Mask?
- The focus of the Green Clay Mask is to balance, protect and detoxify the skin. The Australian Pink Clay Mask works to detoxify, brighten, hydrate and purify. Although both masks detoxify, this attribute is stronger in the Green Clay Mask. There are key ingredient difference between the two masks which gives them different properties. . The Green Clay Mask contains French Green Clay, Matcha Tea, Licorice Root and Silverion. The Pink Clay Mask contains none of these ingredient but instead contains Quangdong, Aloe Vera and more Shea Butter. Both masks contain Australian Kaolin Clay and this is their keys similarity. If you want to balance oily or irritated skin, remove impurities and protect your skin from future damage, the Green Clay Mask is for you. If your focus is upon brightening, hydrating and getting smoother skin the Australian Pink Clay Mask is for you. Of course, we recommend using both masks to ensure your skin gets maximum TLC.
Premium Smoothie in detail
Our Sell-Out Premium Smoothie is NOW in 5 Delicious Flavours! Choose from Choc-Mint, Double Chocolate, Banana Sundae, Caramel, and Espresso!
Our Premium Smoothie is created by Nutritionists and Food technologists, and will provide you with the boost you need to revolutionise your health and weight loss
What is it?
- It is a BRAND NEW PREMIUM whey based nutrition meal replacement smoothie
- It contains our NEW Healthy Mummy premium protein blend with 80% whey protein
- It is an insanely creamy and smoother formula
- It contains 23 vitamins and minerals
- It contains Probiotics for enhanced gut health
- It has an intense flavour so you taste the difference – no need to add anything else to your smoothie to enhance taste
- Quick and easy to prepare – just shake and go – DELISH! Or if you want add fruits and veggies to your smoothie and blend you can do this too.
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
How will it help your weight loss?
- Only 217 caloriesˆ
- High in fibre to help you feel fuller for longer and aid digestion
- Low carb with 3.4g per serve
- Keeps you full longer with high fibre and protein
- Increase energy by providing the best possible nutrition
- Are an excellent source of essential vitamins, minerals, nutrients and important antioxidants
What else is great about them?
Our new Premium range of smoothies haveˆ:
- MORE vitamin A than a fillet of Salmon
- MORE iron than a small steak
- MORE potassium than 2.5 bananas
- MORE Zinc than 5 eggs
- MORE calcium than a glass of milk
- MORE folate than 2 cups of spinach
- MORE vitamin B12 than 1 chicken breast
How does it taste?
OMG AMAZING!!! You are going to LOVE IT. This smoothie is super smooth, really creamy and has a really intense flavour. Check out what a few mums have said so far…
Kate: “The Premium smoothies are absolutely divine, the Double Chocolate tastes so chocolatey and so so good! I love that I can have something so delicious and flavoursome as a healthy meal replacement for days when I’m short on time. I used to blend my smoothies with some fruit but with the new smoothies I won’t need to!’
Jess: “The new Double Chocolate Premium Smoothies are even more yummy than the original Healthy Mummy Smoothies. It’s so good to know that they’re good for me and contain lots of essential vitamins and minerals that my body needs. I really like that the smoothies contain probiotics too as i know how important gut health is!”
Samara: “Double Choc! WOW, it hits that chocoholic spot! Super smooth, in fact it’s probably the smoothest smoothie I have had! It’s absolutely delicious!”
Charlotte: “The new Premium Smoothies are a dream come true for me… they are so tasty and I know that they are packed with all the nutrients I need.”
Emily: “OMG I am IN LOVE with the new premium smoothies. They are so creamy and I want to drink them all day! And as a coffee lover I adore the espresso and get my caffeine hit in the smoothie now – a big tick from me”
Rebecca: “I wasn’t a fan of the previous Healthy Mummy Smoothies as I didn’t like gritty taste even though I knew it was the fibre giving the grit texture. But I was given the chance to taste the new premium formula and I am seriously impressed. They are the best meal replacement I have ever tasted and I cannot recommend enough. Well done team”
Cassie: “I am Super excited that I can SHAKE & GO with the new Premium Smoothies! These are SUPER creamy and have a SMOOTH AMAZING flavour. If you love iced coffee then you’ll LOVE the Espresso flavour!!! The Healthy Mummy Smoothies have really helped me and contributed in my weightloss journey. The new premium range will definitely hit the spot to help me maintain and stick to my goals! This is a game changer!”
Susie: “I am in love. I had to stop using The Healthy Mummy Smoothies as they were high in soy content so I jumped at the chance to trial the Premium Smoothies as they are 80% Whey protein and I am blown away at how good they are. So creamy and smooth and the taste is sooo good. It’s a big yes from me”
Sascha: “I actually have no words!! These new premium smoothies are literally everything they say they are! Creamy and smooth, even just shaken with milk. Flavour is ON point and they’re so filling!!”
Nutritionist Review – Cheree Sheldon
The Double Chocolate Premium Smoothie is a real boost to your nutrition for the day. It’s like taking your multivitamin, probiotics and fibre supplements all at the same time. Being based on whey protein makes the texture nice and creamy. For busy mums, this will make a difference to increasing your energy, while supporting weight loss.
Place 30g of smoothie powder into a shaker and approx. 250ml of your choice of milk.
450g | 15 serves
Nutritional Information – Double Chocolate Ingredients
Nutritional Information – Espresso Ingredients
*The Healthy Mummy Protein Blend is comprised of 80% Whey Protein and 20% Soy Protein
- See our full FAQs here
- We have specialised smoothies too, try our Pregnancy Smoothie, 45+ Smoothie or our Tummy smoothie
- Read more reviews here
What is the difference between the Premium Smoothie and the standard Healthy Mummy Smoothie?
The standard Healthy Mummy Smoothie is a plant based meal replacement smoothie (with 22 vitamins and minerals) used and loved by 100,000’s of mums and is a high fibre and high protein product.
Occasionally, mums who are not used to a plant based protein or high fibre meal replacement say they would prefer a smoother, creamier texture. For the mums that have had amazing results using these smoothies, don’t worry we will continue to offer this range.
And this is why we have created the BRAND NEW Premium Meal Replacement Smoothie.
The Premium Smoothie contains the new Healthy Mummy premium protein blend which is predominantly whey based. The whey protein delivers a very smooth and creamy texture and is a completely new and different formula. The Premium Smoothie also has a much more intense flavour so there is no need to add any additional ingredients, just shake it up in your favourite shaker and off you go.
It delivers 23 vitamins and minerals, is high protein, high fibre and additional to the standard smoothie, also provides the health benefits of probiotics.
What is the difference between the Premium Smoothie and the Tummy Smoothie?
The Premium Smoothie is a weight loss meal replacement based on a whey based premium protein based and containing 23 vitamins and minerals and pro-biotics. The Premium Smoothie has a more intense flavour and an even more creamier and smoother taste.
The Tummy smoothie is a meal replacement (containing our Healthy Mummy Tummy Complex) which is designed to support the gut and digestive tract, promoting healing and encouraging a healthy microbiome. The Tummy smoothie is predominantly soy based with a small amount of whey protein. You can choose to alternate between the two based on your own needs or preferences.
How is the Premium Smoothie priced?
The Premium smoothie RRP is $69.99 (but please check our site for sale specials).
The Premium Smoothie contains the highest grade of whey protein and pro-biotics which are very costly ingredients. We are also having high quality vitamins, minerals and flavoring for an intense flavour and super creamy taste and mouth feel. The Healthy Mummy does everything possible to balance price with quality. We strive to ensure you receive value for money whilst maintaining our high quality standards. This is a Premium product with premium ingredients and we are confident you will taste the difference and feel the health benefits.
Is the Whey Protein in the Premium Smoothies from Grass Fed Cows?
Yes, the Whey Protein in the Premium Smoothies is from Grass Fed Cows. Occasionally the cows are fed other components (for example in times of frost or drought) but it is mostly grass.
ˆwhen made up with reduced fat milk