Our Anxiety Program looks at the whole picture and allows you to nurture your body with mood-boosting foods while using simple breathing and movement techniques to find a sense of calm in your busy world.
Our comprehensive 3 day program, will provide you with:
- Meal plans for simple nutritional swaps to improve physical wellbeing, including recipes for 3 main meals & 3 healthy snacks per day
- Guided breath-work programs designed to decrease heart rate, improve blood flow and improve mental clarity to combat the negative effects of stress and anxiety
- Guided Yoga, Pilates & Meditations to regulate brain chemicals and boost endorphins through mindful movement so you’ll feel better in your body
- Podcasts from psychologists, nutritionists and naturopaths on understanding anxiety, it’s connection to diet and on regulating your inner dialogue
- Info-blogs from our expert Wellness Team, to help you understand where anxiety comes from and strategies to get back on top
- Easy to follow 3 day program guides you on when to take each step to make things super simple and effective
- Everything at your finger tips you can easily access the program from your Healthy Mummy account on your smart device
Our Wellness Modules are developed by expert specialists, so you know you're getting the best possible support.
Naturopath, Sports Performance and Clinical Nutritionist, Breath Coach and Personal Trainer
“I’m going to give you an in-the-moment tool that you can use whenever you feel stressed, or whenever you feel anxious.”
Meditation and Yoga Instructor
"Movement is key; it’s vital to a healthy body and mind.”
Pilates Instructor Personal Trainer
"It seems the problem is, people also have less time they spend on themselves these days. Find 10 minutes every day to move, stretch and breath.”
Kaitie and Sascha
Healthy Mummy Food Squad
"We're here to help you make small nutritional swaps, to help you improve mood, and overall wellbeing!"
"We are not meant to do all of this alone and mental health is something that everyone has and needs support with from time to time.”