About this product
** PRE-ORDER: Due to popular demand we have sold out of our first batch of Control X.
Estimated Delivery of the 2nd batch is end of March **
We all love food and eating less can be tough, Control X is here to help you. It is a breakthrough product designed to put you back in control of your food consumption. It is natural, effective and will change the way you reach your goals!
Control X is a delicious drink that has been designed with glucomannan to help you feel fuller for longer.
Reasons to LOVE Control X
- Feel fuller for longer*
- Reduces hunger pangs^
- Reduce bloating
- Contains fibre
- Contains Vitamin B5, Vitamin E, Niacin to support normal fat, protein, carbohydrate metabolism and helps to reduce tiredness and fatigue.
- Comes in convenient sachets
- Only 6 calories per sachet
- Vitamin and mineral blend
- Contains no added sugar
- Delicious orange flavour
- No added aspartame, laxatives or caffeine
Directions for Use
Enjoy 1 sachet mixed with 200mL of water, 30 mins before a meal, up to 3 times daily.
How Does it Work?
Each sachet contains an ingredient called glucomannan which is a form of soluble fibre found naturally in fruit, vegetables and oats.
In the stomach, glucomannan turns into a gel and slows stomach emptying which means your healthy meal remains in the stomach for longer which can help you feel fuller for longer, therefore, reducing snacking between meals.
As glucomannan fibre passes through the gut, it clears the digestive tract along the way. It contains no aspartame, laxatives or caffeine and is free from added sugars!
- Warning: Not suitable for children under 15 years of age or pregnant women: Should only be used under medical or dietetic supervision.
- This product must not be used as a sole source of nutrition and should be consumed in conjunction with a nutritious diet and an appropriate physical training or exercise program.
- For FAQ’s on Control X, please click here
*Contains Glucomannan that makes you feel fuller for longer
^Contains Glucomannan that reduces hunger pangs