About this product
What’s included in this pack:
- Pink Clay Mask
- Green Clay Mask
- Body Sculpting Lotion
- Glow Flash Balm
- Hydrogel Eye Mask
- Beauty Collagen Powder
- Nourishing Night Cream
- Superfood Serum
- Revive Face Oil
- Coconut Coffee Body Scrub
Pink Clay Mask
CLINICALLY PROVEN TO GIVE VISIBLY SMOOTHER SKIN IN 4 WEEKS
Our Australian Pink Clay Mask has been specifically formulated for Mums and puts the health and vitality back into your skin.
- Unique ingredients detoxify, brighten, hydrate and purify the skin
- Clinically proven to give smoother skin in just 4 weeks
- Quandong reduces pigmentation, redness, rosacea and acne
- Shea Butter hydrates skin and reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Thermally active ingredients open pores and draw out impurities such as blackheads and whiteheads
- Safe for use in breastfeeding and pregnancy
HOW CAN OUR AUSTRALIAN PINK CLAY MASK HELP YOUR SKIN?
Our brightening ingredient is the breakthrough super fruit QUANDONG. This awesome ingredient helps to reduce pigmentation, redness, rosacea and acne that can be more common during pregnancy and post-pregnancy. The mask enhances skin clarity leaving you looking luminous and hydrated.
Shea Butter is our key hydrating ingredient, it provides long lasting hydration, reducing fine lines and wrinkles.
The unique ingredients help to draw out impurities, leaving your skin feeling refreshed. Aloe Vera extract helps to soothe, purify and rejuvenate the skin. Within just 4 weeks you can expect to see visibly smoother skin.
The mask has a unique ingredient with thermal actives. The warming sensation on the skin helps to open pores and draw out impurities such as blackheads and whiteheads.
QUICK + EASY TO APPLY
Use the brush to apply the mask evenly to clean and dry skin. Avoid the eye area.
After a minute or two, you will experience a slight warming feeling. This is the thermal actives in the mask working their magic.
Leave the mask on for 10 minutes or until dried, then wash off with warm water and pat dry.
- 15 -20 uses per 60ml tub
- For FAQ’s on the Australian Pink Clay Mask please click here
Green Clay Mask
FORMULATED TO DRAW OUT IMPURITIES, IMPROVE TEXTURE AND REDUCE IRRITATION
Featuring mineral rich French Green Clay, this clarifying mask works to detoxify and protect the skin by drawing out toxins and bacteria whilst working deep within where excess oil can build up. Formulated with unique ingredients such as licorice root, matcha tea and oxygen-infused chlorophyll, the mask will repair and protect your skin. Aloe Vera Extract and Shea Butter work to soothe skin, reducing irritation and inflammation.
This mask is perfect to brighten dull looking skin.
REASONS TO LOVE THE GREEN CLAY MASK
Detoxifies by drawing out impurities, toxins and pollutants and absorbing excess sebum
Balances and soothes stressed or sensitive skin, reducing irritation and inflammation
Protects the skin and repairs damage caused by climate aggressors, pollution and UV radiation
Deeply hydrates leaving your skin moisturised
Improves texture for a smoother, more even skin tone
Reduces redness and discolouration of the skin
Body Sculpting Lotion
82% EXPERIENCE A REDUCTION IN CELLULITE WITHIN 28 DAYS
A lightweight lotion that stimulates skin cells and reduces cellulite. When used regularly, the nutritional actives of Artichoke and Avocado work together to help enhance skin firmness and reduce the appearance of stretch marks. These amazing ingredients also moisturise and hydrate your skin.
REASONS TO LOVE THE BODY SCULPTING LOTION
- Triple Action Formula:
- Stretch mark reduction
- Visibly firmer and more toned skin
- Reduces the appearance of cellulite
- Reduces under eye puffiness
- Provides 24–hour hydration
- Easily absorbed into the skin
- Smells amazing, the scent is orange and vanilla blossom
- Safe for use during pregnancy and breastfeeding
HOW CAN THE BODY SCULPTING LOTION HELP YOU?
Stretch Mark Reduction
Studies have shown that the unique ingredients in the Body Sculpting Lotion reduce the colour, length and overall appearance of stretch marks. Australian Kakadu Plum has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that help to heal damaged skin.
Increased Firmness of the Skin
The active ingredients provide a tightening film on the skin and can help to reduce loose skin which commonly occurs after pregnancy or weight loss. The lotion visibly and measurably refines the silhouette and when used regularly leads to a slimmer abdomen.
Reduce Cellulite Appearance
The lotion contains unique ingredients which reduce cellulite and the orange peel appearance. The unique ingredients cause the exiting fat that causes uneven skin tone to fragment into fat globules and decompose. In a national study 82% of women using the Body Sculpting Lotion experienced a reduction in cellulite within 28 days.
Here from Mum Caren:
“The Body Sculpting Lotion makes my skin feel silky and smooth. It also smells absolutely incredible. I have been using this product for 3 weeks and my skin already looks smoother and more toned “
Glow Flash Balm
BOOSTS RADIANCE + REDUCES SIGNS OF AGEING + INSTANT GLOW
Glow Flash Balm brightens and tightens facial contours for glowing skin. The balm reduces the appearance of ageing by replenishing and rejuvenating. Rosehip and Jojoba oil hydrate and soothe for silky smooth skin.
REASONS TO LOVE OUR GLOW FLASH BALM
- Boosts radiance: Brightens and tightens facial contours for glowing skin
- Reduces signs of ageing: Reduces the appearance of fine lines, age spots and sagging skin
- Hydrates and softens skin: Moisturises and softens leaving skin looking and feeling silky smooth
- Light shimmer to give you an instant glow
- Smells amazing: Orange and Vanilla
- Breastfeeding and pregnancy friendly
HOW TO USE
To use as a moisturiser, apply a thin layer of Glow Flash Balm to your face and neck. You can apply makeup directly on top, or let your natural beauty shine.
TOP TIP: If you prefer less sheen, you can mix Glow Flash Balm with your normal moisturiser.
RHIAN’S TIP: I LOVE to use this on top of my moisturiser (I like a dewy look) and under my make up. It gives me an amazing sheen and EVERYONE asks me what I am using on my skin.
Rosehip Oil heals, regenerates and rejuvenates the skin. It also deeply moisturises and promotes skin elasticity and firmness.
Jojoba Oil enhances the skins natural suppleness and elasticity. It protects skin from dehydration and is suitable for oily, sensitive and acne prone skin.
Hyaluronic Acid helps mature and dry skin by restoring smoothness and elasticity.
Apricot Oil moisturises and nourishes mature, dry or sensitive skin.
Gransil ORB-II softens skin and gives a silky after feel
Vitamin E protect the skin from environmental damage such as UV ray, pollutants and ageing. Vitamin E deeply moisturises the skin and reduces wrinkles.
Hydrogel Eye Mask
REVITALISE YOUR UNDER EYE AREA
A fast fix for tired eyes, the Hydrogel Eye Mask is an intense under-eye treatment that works to revitalise the delicate eye area. Perfect to cheat your way to good’s night sleep!
Collagen and Hyaluronic Acid brighten dark circles, reduce puffiness, and restore hydration to illuminate weary eyes. Betaine deeply moisturises, softens skins texture and effectively fills in creases to reduce the deepness of wrinkles. Aloe vera offers a cooling effect that soothes and calms the under-eye area.
Great as a weekly pamper treat, or when you feel like your eye need a bit of a pick me up!
REASONS TO LOVE THE HYDROGEL EYE MASK
- Reduces under-eye puffiness
- Smoothes fine lines + wrinkles
- Deeply hydrates
- Diminishes dark circles
- Soothes and cools eye area
- Vegan friendly, paraben free, not tested on animals, biodegradable and Australian owned
Each pack has 5 pairs of Hydrogel Eye Masks
KEY INGREDIENTS + BENEFITS
- Hydrolysed Collagen helps reduce water loss in the skin by forming a protective barrier, resulting in softer, smoother-looking skin. Enhances the appearance of aged and blemished skin by supply of collagen which is a major component of the skin’s connective tissue
- Aloe Vera soothes, cools and calms the under-eye area.
- Rosa Rugosa Flower Water has healing properties and will minimise the appearance of those tiny red capillaries close to the skin’s surface.
- Hyaluronic Acid helps to restore the skin’s natural moisture barrier, promoting a more revitalized and youthful complexion. Smooths the appearance of wrinkles and improves skin texture.
- Betaine deeply moisturises, softens skins texture and effectively fills in creases to reduce the deepness of wrinkles.
- Chondrus crispus, also known as Irish moss or cartilaginous kelp, is an extract of dried red algae ground into powder. This versatile plant extract is packed full of natural vitamins and minerals that are essential for maintaining healthy and nourished skin.
HOW TO USE
Keep in the fridge prior to use to enhance the soothing, cooling and depuffing effects of the mask.
- Cleanse skin
- Place one gel mask below each eye area
- Leave on for 20 minutes, then gently remove the mask and lightly massage any remaining liquid into your skin. Do not rinse.
- Most effective when used twice a week.
Beauty Collagen Powder
BEAUTY FROM THE INSIDE OUT
Beauty Collagen Powder is a delicious addition to your daily beauty routine – it works to support beauty from the inside out! The powder contains zinc and vitamin C which assists with the maintenance of healthy hair, skin and nails. Beauty Collagen Powder also contains sustainably sourced marine collagen, protein and zinc.
REASONS TO LOVE THE BEAUTY COLLAGEN POWDER
- Healthy skin, hair & nails*
- Protection from free radical damage*
- Supports bones and cartilage*
- Assists with tissue building and repair*
- No artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners or preservatives
- Contains 7g of sustainably sourced marine collagen
- Quick and easy to make
- Delicious natural berry flavour
- Breastfeeding friendly
Mix 10g (2 teaspoons) in water or juice once daily. Alternatively, blend into a Healthy Mummy Smoothie.
200g | 20 serves per tub
Collagen is an essential structure of our connective tissues. We make collagen ourselves, but as we age we need a bit of a boost! Most of us don’t eat a nose to tail diet the way our ancestors did, so we are missing out on some awesome dietary collagen.
Beauty Collagen is a delicious berry flavoured powder that can be used in cold drinks and used in recipes like chia pudding or bliss balls. Think beauty from the inside out! The Beauty Collagen Powder can support our skin integrity, balance our complexions and strengthen our hair and nails. It’s multiple uses make it a fantastic supplement to our day.
INGREDIENTS + NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION
Nourishing Night Cream
NOURISHES FOR SOFTER, SMOOTHIE + MORE YOUTHFUL LOOKING SKIN
A powerful anti-ageing treatment that repairs skin overnight to give you the radiant, healthier-looking skin associated with a good night’s sleep!
Our Nourishing Night Cream is deeply hydrating for noticeably softer, smoother skin featuring Hyaluronic Acid, the gold standard ingredient to promote collagen production, restore moisture to help reduce fine lines and wrinkles to restore the signs of ageing skin!
Jojoba and rosehip oil promote elasticity and suppleness, the key to more youthful looking skin.
Apply before bed on cleansed skin and wake to skin that feels deeply hydrated and nourished. For best results layer over the Superfood Serum
Great for all skin types.
REASONS TO LOVE THE NOURISHING NIGHT CREAM
- Anti-ageing – promotes elasticity for more youthful looking skin
- Hyaluronic acid promotes collagen production for added anti-ageing benefits
- Deeply hydrates and nourishes
- Restorative ingredients work to repair and replenish your skin whilst your body is resting
- Soothes and softens – improves the tone and texture of skin
- Vegan friendly, paraben free, not tested on animals, biodegradable and Australian owned
- Hyaluronic Acid promotes collagen production which makes it an effective anti-ageing ingredient. It helps to restore the skin’s natural moisture barrier, promoting a more revitalized and youthful complexion. It also, smooths the appearance of wrinkles and improves the skin’s overall texture.
- Probiotics (Lactococcus Ferment Lysate) assists with skin cell repair, it stimulates the skins renewal processes and accelerates the recovery of the skin’s barrier function, regardless of type of impairment (environmental stress, ageing).
- Jojoba Oil improves elasticity and suppleness for more youthful looking skin.
- Rosehip Oil nourishes and repairs troubled skin for a more even and healthy skin tone. Plus, contains Vitamin A which reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Australian Native Sunflower Cellular Extract reduces pigmentation and sunspots, plus it’s a potent antioxidant with soothing properties.
- Aloe Vera soothes and cools skin reducing the appearance of irritation and inflammation.
HOW TO USE
After cleansing, apply cream to the face and neck. Use every day, once a day, before bed.
For FAQ’s on the Nourishing Night Cream, please click here
A powerful anti-ageing serum packed with superfood ingredients that work to visibly plump, lift, firm and boost radiance for a more refreshed and youthful appearance.
Featuring the world renowned Dragon’s Blood. A rare red serum found in the Amazonian Croton Lechleri tree, also known as ‘Sangre de Drago’ (Dragon’s Blood) tree. It’s called ‘Dragon’s Blood’ because the sap oozes red when the tree bark is cut. Natives of the Amazon Rain Forest have treasured this special red sap for centuries, thanks to its impressive rejuvenating properties. It works to soothe and rejuvenate skin.
Containing antioxidant-rich Australian Kakadu Plum native to the Kakadu National Park (it’s world’s richest source of Vitamin C, 100x’s more than found in oranges), it brightens and smooths wrinkles for radiant, youthful-looking skin.
Jojoba oil and pomegranate deeply moisturise and slow down the visible signs of ageing.
Lastly super-ingredient, Argireline, a synthetic peptide that has several different wrinkle-fighting and anti-aging effects. It’s so effective, in fact, that dermatologists say it’s the closest thing to Botox you can get! It prevents muscle movement that leads to wrinkle formation. Argireline also promotes collagen production and optimises the function of collagen, which both fight fine lines and improve moisture levels in the skin, to help visibly smooth wrinkles and fine lines.
After use your skin will be smooth, radiant and protected.
Great for all skin types to fight signs of ageing before they appear and help address advancing signs of ageing.
REASONS TO LOVE THE SUPERFOOD SERUM
- Instant anti-ageing benefits – reduces fine lines and wrinkles, plus relaxes muscles for instantly reduced wrinkles
- Boosts radiance – Energises and brightens for more radiant looking skin
- Enhances barrier function and provides all day protection
- Deeply moisturises to protect from dehydration
- Superfood Ingredients: Contains incredible superfood ingredients such as Chia Seeds, Kakadu Plum, Coffee Seed Oil, Dragons Blood and Pomegranate!
- Good for you and the planet: Vegan friendly, paraben free, not tested on animals and Australian owned
KEY INGREDIENTS + BENEFITS
Argireline is what makes the Superfood Serum instantly anti-ageing. It relaxes muscles by temporarily limiting the overproduction and release of neurotransmitters that initiate and control the intensity of facial muscle contractions. When the muscles relax, the skin flattens, reducing the appearance of wrinkles.
Australian Kakadu Plum is a Native Australia Superfood found in the remote k it contains 100x more Vitamin C then oranges. It works to energises and brightens for radiant looking skin. Plus it smooths skin for visibly reduces wrinkles and reduces the appearance of skin redness.
Coffee Seed Oil is unsurprisingly rich in caffeine which energises and stimulates the skin. Coffee is rich in antioxidants and phytonutrients that help to maintain the skin in optimum condition.
Dragon’s Blood Extract soothes and moisturises, slowing down the visible signs of ageing.
Aloe Vera soothes and cools the skin reducing the visible signs of inflammation and irritation.
Chia Seed provides deep conditioning, barrier repair and anti-ageing benefits.
Pomegranate Juice is rich in Vitamin C, Vitamin B5, potassium and polyphenols. It deeply nourishes the skin and also has anti-ageing properties.
HOW TO USE
Apply the Superfood Serum to the face and neck. Use every morning after cleansing.
Revive Face Oil
An anti-ageing face oil to hydrate, firm, and repair for fresher, younger looking skin!
Our brand new face oil is specially formulated to restore your skin to its optimal condition. This luxurious face oil features gold standard skincare ingredients Rosehip Oil, Vitamin E and C and Bakuchiol, the first natural alternative to anti-ageing’s most sort after ingredient, Retinol. The oil works to nourish the skin, reducing the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and hyper pigmentation.
REASONS TO LOVE THIS PRODUCT
- Nourishes and repairs skin for a more even and healthy skin tone
- Anti-ageing, reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and hyper pigmentation
- Protects skin against environmental damage by enhancing the skins barrier function and increasing the strength of the skin
- Deeply hydrates for moisturised and radiant skin
- Antioxidant ingredients with anti-microbial, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties
- Activates collagen production to prevent ageing for more youthful looking skin
- Protects from free radical damage
- Scent: A blend of sweet orange, lime, geranium, patchouli, rose and jojoba
QUICK AND EASY TO APPLY
Apply 2-3 drops to your face and neck and massage gently. Use in the morning or evening as desired.
- Rosehip Oil nourishes and repairs skin to create a more even and healthy appearance while maintaining strength and preventing environmental damage. The Vitamin A in Rosehip oil reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Vitamin E deeply hydrates the skin and provides anti-aging benefits. A major antioxidant contained in Vitamin E works to naturally neutralise the environmental stressors that destroy collagen and cause premature ageing, protecting the skin from free-radical damage, hyper-pigmentation and dark spots.
- Candela Infused Sunflower Oil is rich in Vitamins A, B, D and E, plus contains an extensive number of minerals. The vitamins and minerals work together to deeply nourish and hydrate the skin.
- Vitamin C may assist in the activation of collagen production and the prevention of ageing.
- Rosemary Antioxidant is extracted from the leaves of the Rosemary plant. It is high in antioxidants and has antimicrobial, antibacterial and anti-fungal properties.
- Bakuchiol is the first natural alternative to Retinol. It reduces hyperpigmentation and wrinkles as efficiently as retinol, with a better skin tolerance.
- Buriti Oil is rich in Beta Carotene, a powerful antioxidant that helps to alleviate aged, dry or sensitive skin. It also has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Essential Oil Blend containing Sweet Orange, Lime Cold Pressed, Geranium, Patchouli, Rose, Jojoba and Ylang Ylang oil. These essential oils work together to revive and nourish skin.
Coconut Coffee Body Scrub
REASONS TO LOVE THE COCONUT COFFEE BODY SCRUB
- Triple action formula: exfoliate, moisturise and shimmer
- Polishes and hydrates for visibly smoother and softer skin
- After use, skin feels cleansed and nourished
- Natural active ingredients such as Coffee Seed Exfoliant, Jojoba Oil, Kaolin Clay, Shea Butter, Coconut Oil and Grapeseed Oil
HOW TO USE
Our Body Scrub is gentle enough to use 2-3 times a week, or before a night out to give yourself an extra special glow!
- Coffee Seed Exfoliant deeply exfoliates the skin and reduces the appearance of cellulite. Rich in antioxidants and phytonutrients which help maintain optimum skin condition.
- Jojoba Oil is nourishing, highly absorbent and soothing. It deeply hydrates and encourages healthy skin regeneration and renewal. This natural oil is rich in Vitamin E and is very close to the skin’s natural sebum which makes it great for all skin types, especially those that are prone to outbreaks. As Jojoba Oil doesn’t clog pores it’s perfect for anyone prone to body acne.
- Kaolin Clay helps to remove impurities from the skin such as dead skin cells, excess oil, toxins and dirt. It is a gentle yet effective exfoliator that removes impurities without drying out the skin or causing redness or irritation. Australian Kaolin Clay is perfect for balancing stressed and sensitive skin.
- Shea Butter protects, regenerates and moisturises the skin.
- Coconut Oil is naturally antibacterial, anti-fungal and moisturising. The oil nourishes the skin, plus it contains Vitamin E and healthy fats which helps to make skin smooth.
- Grape-seed Oil possesses regenerative and restructuring qualities which allow for better control of skin moisture. It is reputable for reducing the appearance of stretch marks and is a good ingredient to deal with generally damaged and stressed out tissues. The oil absorbs into the skin easily and leaves skin feeling soft.
- Macadamia Oil is a fantastic regenerative oil with hydrating properties. It is high in monounsaturated fatty acids, contains Palmitoleic acid (promotes young soft skin), as well as omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids. It has been successfully used to help heal scars and sunburns