About this product
LIQUID GOLD – RESTORE YOUR SKIN TO OPTIMUM CONDITION
Restore your skin to optimum condition with this luxurious face oil that deeply hydrates, enhances barrier function and smooths wrinkles. Featuring gold standard ingredients such as Rosehip Oil, Vitamin E, Vitamin C and Bakuchiol (the first natural alternative to anti-ageing ingredient, Retinol). The oil works to nourish the skin, reducing the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and hyperpigmentation.
REASONS TO LOVE THE REVIVE FACE OIL
- Nourishes and repairs skin for a more even and healthy skin tone
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and hyperpigmentation
- Protects skin against environmental damage by enhancing the skins barrier function and increasing the strength of the skin
- Deeply hydrates for moisturised and radiant skin
- Antioxidant ingredients with anti-microbial, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties
- Activates collagen production for more youthful looking skin
- Protects from free radical damage
- Scent: A blend of sweet orange, lime, geranium, patchouli, rose and jojoba
KEY INGREDIENTS + BENEFITS
- Rosehip Oil nourishes and repairs skin to create a more even and healthy appearance while maintaining strength and preventing environmental damage. The Vitamin A in Rosehip oil reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Vitamin E deeply hydrates the skin and provides anti-aging benefits. A major antioxidant contained in Vitamin E works to naturally neutralise the environmental stressors that destroy collagen and cause premature ageing, protecting the skin from free-radical damage, hyper-pigmentation and dark spots.
- Candela Infused Sunflower Oil is rich in Vitamins A, B, D and E, plus contains an extensive number of minerals. The vitamins and minerals work together to deeply nourish and hydrate the skin.
- Vitamin C may assist in the activation of collagen production and the prevention of ageing.
- Rosemary Antioxidant is extracted from the leaves of the Rosemary plant. It is high in antioxidants and has antimicrobial, antibacterial and anti-fungal properties.
- Bakuchiol is the first natural alternative to Retinol. It reduces hyperpigmentation and wrinkles as efficiently as retinol, with a better skin tolerance.
- Buriti Oil is rich in Beta Carotene, a powerful antioxidant that helps to alleviate aged, dry or sensitive skin. It also has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Essential Oil Blend containing Sweet Orange, Lime Cold Pressed, Geranium, Patchouli, Rose, Jojoba and Ylang Ylang oil. These essential oils work together to revive and nourish skin.
WHAT MUMS LOVE ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
Kylie, mum of 3: “The revive face oil really works miracles! Within weeks of using the oil my face looks lighter and brighter. My pigmentation marks have faded and my skin looks amazing!”
Shannon: “This is hands down the best face oil I have ever used…..and I have tried a few! It sits so nicely on the skin, without that really “oily” finish that you can get from a face oil. It also smells absolutely divine – Love having this as part of my daily routine.”
Katey: “The Revive oil is so amazing it makes my skin so soft and doesn’t leave it oily like other face oils.”
Eirini: “Since the Revive Face Oil was released, my skin hasn’t looked better! Not only has it allowed me to take time out for myself every day, my skin has become softer, more nourished and my pigmentation from pregnancy has almost gone! It is now a permanent addition into my skin care regime and use it both day and night!”
QUICK + EASY TO APPLY
Apply 2-3 drops to your face and neck and massage gently. Use in the morning or evening as desired.
Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Seed Oil Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jpjoba), Oil, Rosa Damascena Miller (Rose Otto) Oil, Mauritia Flexuosa (Buriti) Fruit Oil, Ascorbyl. Tetraisopalmitate, Bakuchiol, Isoamyi Laudate, Jpjoba Oil/Macadamia Seed Oil Esters Squalene, Phytostery- Macadamiate,PhytosterueACitrus Sinensis (Sweet Orange) Oil Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Oil, Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Oil, Cananga Odorata (Yang Ylang) Flower Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Oil, D-Alpha-Tocopherol (Vitamin E).
How often should I use the Revive Face Oil?
- You can use the Revive Face Oil in the morning or night or both
Can my kids use the Revive Face Oil?
- The ingredients in the Revive Face Oil are not suitable for children. This is a ‘adults only’ product.
What’s the difference between the Revive Face Oil and a face cream?
- The Revive Face Oil is restorative and hydrating , a moisturiser is more suitable for moisture loss.
Is the Revive Face Oil suitable for all skin types?
- Yes, the Revive Face Oil is suitable for all skin types
Can I use the Revive Face Oil when breastfeeding or pregnant?
- You can use the Revive Face Oil whilst Breastfeeding. As always, we recommend that if you’re pregnant you consult with your GP prior to use
How long between applying the Revive Face Oil can I apply other products?
- Let the oil absorb into the skin before applying other products. If you wish to apply moisturiser on top of the oil you can.
Does the Revive Face Oil reduce the appearance of wrinkles?
- Yes, the Revive Face Oil contains key ingredients that may reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
Will the Revive Face Oil clog my pores?
- Nope, the Revive Face Oil certainly won’t clog your pores.
For full FAQ’s on the Revive Face Oil click here