This pack includes:
- 2 x Healthy Mummy Super Greens
Specifically designed for busy mums, the Super Greens supplement is here to help boost your energy and support your immune system. The power-packed powder contains 37+ whole food ingredients which deliver a powerful blend of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and omega-fatty acids to give you the energy you need to get through the day.
“It tastes amazing, like cranberries!”
- Provides immune support
- Boosts energy levels
- 37+ quality superfood ingredients including Spirulina. Flaxseed, Pea Protein, Organic Barley Grass, Chlorella, Chia, Goji Berry, Kale, Spinach, Mushroom Powder and more!
- Contains vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and omega-3 fatty acids!
- Tastes amazing just mixed with water!
- Vegan friendly, GMO free and Australian owned
The Healthy Mummy Super Greens contains:
- More iron than 12 cups of spinach
- More Vitamin C than 1.4kg of oranges
- 56 x more Vitamin B12 than a beef steak
- More calcium than 1L of milk
How to use the Super Greens?
Add 10g to a glass of water daily or add it to your daily Healthy Mummy Smoothie
Real Mums Review Super Greens
“I can’t get through my day without a glass of this. It’s delicious. I have it in the afternoon and it helps get me through that afternoon rush period until dinner time. It’s one I take daily and don’t feel as tired as I used to since taking it.” – Amanda
“I totally recommend Super Green to anyone wanting a natural boost. It has a sweet but subtle taste that will not leave you feeling like you’re drinking a powder. You’ll actually be happy to go back for seconds.” – Vanessa
“I absolutely love the Super Greens as a pre workout boost, it really gives me all of the energy I need to smash out my workouts and take on the day. I find it best shaken with cold water and ice, the fruity taste is quite pleasant but the benefits are amazing” – Melanie
Ingredients and Nutritional Information
- Read Mums’ real reviews of Super Greens
- Just what’s so AMAZING about The Healthy Mummy’s Super Greens?
- For FAQ’s on Super Greens, please click here