About this product
A delicious and decadent Chocolate Cake Dry Mix that contains no added sugar and is low in calories (186 calories per serve). The cake is super easy to make, it only takes 2 minutes to prepare! The cake is large which makes it is perfect for the whole family to enjoy!
Reasons to LOVE the Chocolate Cake Mix
- No Added Sugar – The cake contains no added sugars, artificial flavours or preservatives.
- Easy to Make – Prep time is two minutes, then just pop it in the oven.
- Less than 200 calories – Delicious and decadent chocolate cake that contains just 186 cals per serve
- Each pack makes a large cake with 12 slices / serves, enough for you and the family!
- Tastes AMAZING – you and your family will all LOVE IT
What are mums saying about the cake?
Emma Summers, QLD
“OMG – I LOVE this cake. It taste so good and is better than any packet mix cake I have ever made and only 186 calories per serve”
How to make the Chocolate Cake
- Makes 12 Slices of Cake
- Prep time: 2 minutes
- Baking Time: 60 minutes
You will need:
- 120g Melted Butter
- 250mL Milk
- 3 Large Eggs
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- In a large bowl, pour Chocolate Cake Mix.
- Add melted butter, milk and eggs,
- Beat with electric mixer, using the whisk attachment on medium speed for 2 minutes. 5. Pour batter into a greased and lined 20cm round cake tin.
- Cover with foil, leaving room for cake
to rise in the centre.
- Bake for 50 minutes then remove foil. Cook for a further 10 minutes.
- Allow to cool, then cut into 12 even slices. Enjoy
Ingredients and Nutritional Information
- 450g | 12 serves
- For FAQ’s on the Dry Mix Chocolate Cake, click here