What’s so great about Super Greens?
For a natural energy and immunity boost, try our power-packed powder Super Greens!
Using real superfoods, it helps give you more energy, while giving you a hit of nutrition. It’s also great for breastfeeding mothers.
It’s hard for busy mums to get all the greens they need. Super Greens is a great shortcut, get the goodness you need in one easy step.
Super Greens contains 37 real food ingredients, meaning you’ll get a natural energy boost rather than relying on sugar or caffeine.
Super Greens is also one of the few of its kind suitable for breastfeeding mothers.
Made in Australia
We like to keep things local, so energy boosting Super Greens are made in Byron Bay.
Super Greens contain probiotics to keep you healthy as well as a high percentage of spirulina (the most nutrient dense food you can get).
The vitamins and minerals are easily absorbed by the body so you can enjoy the benefit sooner.
Super Greens are vegan friendly, contain no dairy, no gluten and no sugar.
You would have to eat a ton of greens to give you the same benefit of Super Greens.
Take a look at how Super Greens stacks up. It has:
- 56x more vitamin B12 than a steak
- the equivalent amount of calcium found in three serves of cheese
- the same amount of iron as 12 cups of spinach
- the same Vitamin C as 1.4kgs* of oranges
- 11x more iron than kidney beans
- 50x more vitamin B12 than Atlantic salmon
- 11x more vitamin C than 100ml of orange juice
- the same amount of calcium as 1L of milk
- equivalent amounts of vitamin C as 500g of red capsicums
- the same amount of B12 as 77 eggs.
Super Greens can boost your immune system
“Not only does it help fight infections, it also keeps your immune system strong and functioning normally in all situations,” he says.
There’s no time for excuses! Look after yourself and your family by investing in your health today.