See a comparison chart to other shake brands and see why 9/10 mums recommend our smoothies to their friends.
Healthy Mummy Post Pregnancy Exercise DVD in detail
Trying to fit exercise into your day when you are a busy mum can be a challenge. At The Healthy Mummy we understand this challenge and this is why we have created The Healthy Mummy Post Pregnancy Exercise DVD, which provides safe and effective workouts that you can do in the comfort of your own home.
It also burns approximately 450 – 550 calories per hour and will help tone up the key areas of your body such as your tummy, hips and thighs.
The DVD can be followed by all mums (for example new mums or mums with older children) and can be followed by someone with a basic or a more advanced level of fitness.
Lisa Westlake is our incredible fitness instructor and postnatal exercise specialist throughout the DVD. With her extensive physiotherapy experience and qualifications (Lisa is one of the most awarded fitness professionals in Australia), Lisa is the perfect fitness instructor to bring The Healthy Mummy Post Pregnancy Exercise DVD to life – you will love working out with her. (You can see our Q&A with Lisa with commonly asked questions on the DVD here)
The exercises in The Healthy Mummy Post Pregnancy Exercise DVD are effective and safe and Lisa will guide you through each of the workouts. As well as assisting in the improvement of your overall fitness levels, the workouts in the DVD will also help in the burning of calories, the improvement of your core strength and the strengthening of your pelvic floor.
The six workouts are broken down into 10 and 15 minute sections that you can do when it suits you – or if you have the time and energy you can do the DVD as one 70 minute continuous workout. The Healthy Mummy Post Pregnancy Exercise DVD also covers special considerations post-birth, such as caesarean sections, back strains, muscle separation, incontinence and pelvic floor issues.
The Workout Summary
- 15 Minute Low Impact cardio workout – The Low Impact Cardio routine will improve your fitness and energy levels, as well as burning calories, while avoiding stress on your body – in particular, your vulnerable pelvic floor. This workout will put you on the path to being a fitter, leaner and more energetic version of you.
- 15 Minute toning cardio workout – By combining a low impact cardio conditioning routine with light resistance training, this energetic workout will make your heart and lungs stronger while burning calories and toning your arms, legs and butt. This is a great addition to the low impact routine, or as a stand-alone cardio option with the added bonus of arm and leg toning.
- 10 Minute upper Body workout – Conditioning your upper body will not only have you feeling and looking stronger, it will provide postural strengthening to combat stress on your upper back. You will also benefit from increased muscle stamina and definition, allowing you to keep up with your little ones.
- 10 Minute Lower Body workout – Hone in on your butt and legs with this lower body strengthening workout. It will have you looking and feeling strong, toned and energised.
- 10 Minute Abs, Back & core workout – The abdominal, back and core muscles are at the centre of a healthy body. With these safe and effective exercises, you will improve your posture, help alleviate back pain and strengthen your pelvic floor while you regain your waist and condition your abs and back.
- 10 Minute Stretch & Relax- Lengthen your muscles and relax your mind and body as you calmly and quietly stretch your body, top to toe.
PLUS…See our special section covering all you need to know on special considerations post-birth, such as caesarean sections, back strains, muscle separation, incontinence and pelvic floor issues.
Watch this video for a preview:
We hope you enjoy The Healthy Mummy Post Pregnancy Exercise DVD and, as always, we love customer feedback so please get in touch.
You can see Customer REVIEWS on the DVD here
Questions & Answers
Feel confident about buying
Next working day
Join the private group with over 90,000 other mums
We are always in the media
Our Plans are safe if you are breastfeeding
See 100s of before & afters stories here
View the ingredients in detail
See our Terms & Conditions here
All our parcels are packed by the warehouse and dispatched (not delivered) to you the next working day after placing your order and we use reputable Australian & international couriers. All orders are trackable online and to increase convenience to you, we provide an authority to leave if safe to do if you are not at home. If you do not want an authority to leave on your delivery please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Depending on your postcode, Australian orders can take 1-7 days to reach you. International orders can take 10-14 days