About this product
The Winter Warmer pack contains:
- 1 x Coconut Coffee Body Scrub
- 1 x Vitamin C + Zinc Boost
- 1 x Pumpkin Soup
- 1 x Energy Boosting Super Greens
Coconut Coffee Body Scrub in detail
REASONS TO LOVE THE COCONUT COFFEE SCRUB
- Triple action formula: exfoliate, moisturise and shimmer
- Polishes and hydrates for visibly smoother and softer skin
- After use, skin feels cleansed and nourished
- Natural active ingredients such as Coffee Seed Exfoliant, Jojoba Oil, Kaolin Clay, Shea Butter, Coconut Oil and Grapeseed Oil
- Plus, the body scrub is vegan, paraben free and not tested on animals
REAL MUMS, REAL REVIEWS
My skin was left feeling super smooth and soft, and smelling delicious! This Body Scrub smells amazing, like, “can I eat it?” kind of amazing!
- Coffee Seed Exfoliant deeply exfoliates the skin and reduces the appearance of cellulite. Rich in antioxidants and phytonutrients which help maintain optimum skin condition.
- Jojoba Oil is nourishing, highly absorbent and soothing. It deeply hydrates and encourages healthy skin regeneration and renewal. This natural oil is rich in Vitamin E and is very close to the skin’s natural sebum which makes it great for all skin types, especially those that are prone to outbreaks. As Jojoba Oil doesn’t clog pores it’s perfect for anyone prone to body acne.
- Kaolin Clay helps to remove impurities from the skin such as dead skin cells, excess oil, toxins and dirt. It is a gentle yet effective exfoliator that removes impurities without drying out the skin or causing redness or irritation. Australian Kaolin Clay is perfect for balancing stressed and sensitive skin.
- Shea Butter protects, regenerates and moisturises the skin.
- Coconut Oil is naturally antibacterial, anti-fungal and moisturising. The oil nourishes the skin, plus it contains Vitamin E and healthy fats which helps to make skin smooth.
- Grape-seed Oil possesses regenerative and restructuring qualities which allow for better control of skin moisture. It is reputable for reducing the appearance of stretch marks and is a good ingredient to deal with generally damaged and stressed out tissues. The oil absorbs into the skin easily and leaves skin feeling soft.
- Macadamia Oil is a fantastic regenerative oil with hydrating properties. It is high in monounsaturated fatty acids, contains Palmitoleic acid (promotes young soft skin), as well as omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids. It has been successfully used to help heal scars and sunburns
- Is the Coconut Coffee Body Scrub suitable for sensitive skin?
- Yes, the Coconut Coffee Body Scrub is gentle on the skin and nourishing. As always if the skin is broken, it is best to contact your dermatologist before use. .
- How many uses are in each tube of Coconut Coffee Body Scrub?
- For most people the scrub should last 2-3 months but it depends how frequently you use the scrub.
- How often should I use the Coconut Coffee Body Scrub?
- We recommend using the Coconut Coffee Scrub 2-3 times per week for best results.
- How much Coconut Coffee Body Scrub should I use for each wash?
- It’s totally up to you! If you want to use it all over your body then you will need more than if you only use on a targeted area. We recommend squirting a small amount into your palm and seeing how you go!
- Can I use the Coconut Coffee Body Scrub on my face?
- The Coconut Coffee Scrub is designed to be used on the body but you may also use it on your face.
- Is the Coconut Coffee Body Scrub safe for use during pregnancy and breastfeeding?
- Yes, you can use the Coconut Coffee Body Scrub if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Has the Coconut Coffee Body Scrub been tested on animals?
- The Healthy Mummy Skin is cruelty free and we are proud to say that none of our products are tested on animals.
- Does the Coconut Coffee Body Scrub contain parabens?
- The Coconut Coffee Body Scrub does not contain any parabens.
- Is the Coconut Coffee Body Scrub suitable for vegans?
- Yes! The body scrub contains no ingredients derived from animals and is vegan friendly.
- Is the Coconut Coffee Body Scrub eco-friendly? Does it contain microplastics?
- The Coconut Coffee Body Scrub contains no microplastics which can be found in lots of exfoliant scrubs, the coffee seed acts as an effective and eco-friendly exfoliant. The product is also free from parabens and the packaging is recyclable. We are working towards even more environmentally friendly packaging solutions so watch this space!
- Can I recycle the Coconut Coffee Body Scrub packaging?
- Yes, you can recycle the Coconut Coffee Body Scrub in your standard plastic recycling.
- What creates the shimmer in the Body Scrub?
- The shimmer is created by Mica, a naturally occurring mineral dust, which is sourced from Australia.
The Vitamin C + Zinc Boost in detail
The Vitamin C + Zinc Boost is here to provide you with immune support.*
The delicious effervescent drink is quick and easy to make and will give you an instant vitamin boost. It’s a good source of Vitamin C and Zinc, both of which supports normal immune function. The refreshing and delicious lemon and lime flavoured drink can be consumed once a day, every day.
Each tub contains more Vitamin C than 34 oranges!
Reasons to LOVE the Vitamin C + Zinc Boost Drink
- Immune support^
- Good source of Vitamin C – 200% of Recommended Daily Intake
- Good source of Zinc – 100% of Recommended Daily Intake
- Refreshing lemon and lime flavoured drink with fizz
- Just 8 calories per serve
- 99% sugar free, less than 1g sugar per serve
- Breastfeeding friendly
- Each tub contains 30 serves and is 120g
How to use
Add 1 level tsp (4g) of powder into 125ml of water, stirring well until powder has dissolved. Consume one serve, once a day.
Vitamin C helps…
- reduce the duration and severity of common cold symptoms
- protect against free radicals
- support antioxidant activity
- with the absorption of iron
- to assist in connective tissue formation
- maintain immune function
- maintain healthy skin
What does the Nutritionist say?
What Mums are Saying?
Nutritional Information and Ingredients
^Contains vitamin C + zinc which contribute to normal immune system function
Q1. Can children consume the Vitamin C + Zinc Boost?
A1. The Vitamin C + Zinc Boost is not recommended for children under the age of 8 years.
Q2. How often can I consume the Vitamin C + Zinc Boost?
A2. Once per day, a teaspoon (4g) serve of Vitamin C + Zinc Boost is the recommended daily quantity.
Q3. Is the Vitamin C + Zinc Boost suitable for vegans and vegetarians?
A3. Yes, the Vitamin C + Zinc boost is suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
Q4. Does the Vitamin C + Zinc Boost contain any artificial colours, flavours or preservatives?
A4. The Vitamin C + Zinc boost contains no artificial colours, flavours, or preservatives.
Q5. Where is the Vitamin C + Zinc Boost manufactured?
A5. The Vitamin C + Zinc Boost is blended in Australia using a range of Australian made and imported raw materials. The imported raw materials are sourced from Germany, Japan, Korea and China.
Q6. Will the Vitamin C + Zinc Boost stop me from getting sick?
A6. Vitamin C + Zinc Boost will help maintain a normal functioning immune system.
Q7. Does the Vitamin C + Zinc Boost contain caffeine?
A7. The Vitamin C + Zinc boost does not contain caffeine.
Q8. Can I consume the Vitamin C + Zinc Boost if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
A8. There are no ingredients in the Vitamin C + Zinc Boost that are likely to cause any concern for women who are pregnant or breastfeeding. The Upper Limit of Intake for Vitamin C for pregnant and lactating women is recommended as no more than 1000 mg per day. The ULI for zinc for pregnant & lactating women is recommended as 40mg per day. The Vitamin C + Zinc boost has substantially lower quantities
Q9. Does the Vitamin C + Zinc Boost contain any allergens?
A9. This product contains no allergens.
Q10. The average quantity per serve for Vitamin C is only 80mg, some brands have nearly 1000mg. Is this product not so good?
A10. An average serve of the Vitamin C + Zinc Boost contains 80mg of Vitamin C, which is 200% of you RDI (Recommended Dietary Intake). To an extent anything over 100% just comes out in your urine so is essentially is a waste to consume more than is necessary
Pumpkin Soup in detail
The Pumpkin Soup is a delicious and warming meal replacement which contributes to weight loss*. The soup contains superfoods, protein, fibre and 25 vitamins and minerals so you can rest assured that your meal is nutritious and delicious!
Reasons to LOVE the Pumpkin Meal Replacement Soup
- Nutritious and delicious meal replacement
- Contributes to weight loss*
- 25 Vitamins and Minerals
- Good source of protein, contains 20.5g per serve
- Good source of fibre which helps you feel fuller for longer
- Contains superfoods: collagen and turmeric
- Just 204 Calories per serve
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
- Breastfeeding friendly
- Bovine Collagen supports healthy hair, skin, nails and joints
- Turmeric is a powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant
How to use
Add 2 level scoops (55g) powder to 200ml of hot water, stir until completely dissolved. Consume immediately.
385g | 7 serves
What Mum’s Are Saying:
Nutritionist Review – Cheree Sheldon
This is perfect for all the super busy people who need a quick, nutritious meal on the go. It is literally as easy as adding hot water and stirring! It’s a low cal meal that packs a big punch in terms of nutrients. The addition of collagen is great for gut health, while the fibre content will have you feeling satiated. I really like that it is not single serve packaging, so the planet will be thankful as well! Keep it in your desk drawer at work for hectic days!
Nutritional Information and Ingredients
- We also have Meal Replacement Smoothies!
- For soup recipes you can make at home, check out our Soups and Pies eBook
Q1. Can children consume the Pumpkin Soup?
A1. The pumpkin soup is suitable for Children over the age of 3 years old. There are a different set of recommended dietary values for children aged 1-3, as set by the Food Standards Code. This product has not been designed for children of that age group and the Vitamin and Mineral content may exceed the RDI .
Q2. How often can I consume the Pumpkin Soup?
A2. The pumpkin soup can be consumed as much as desired, however it should not be used as a total diet replacement.
Q3. Is the Pumpkin Soup suitable for vegans and vegetarians?
A3.The Pumpkin Soup is not suitable for vegans or vegetarians as it contains Hydrolysed Collagen (Bovine Origin ).
Q4. Does the Pumpkin Soup contain any artificial colours, flavours or preservatives?
A4. The Pumpkin Soup contains no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
Q5. Where is the Pumpkin Soup manufactured?
A5. The Pumpkin Soup is blended in Australia using a range of Australian made and imported raw materials. The imported raw materials are sourced from 11 different countries.
Q6. Does the Pumpkin Soup contain any allergens?
A6. The Pumpkin Soup contains Milk and Soy. Gluten may be present in trace amounts due to the cumin having potentially come into contact with gluten containing crops during harvest and post-harvest handling.
Q7. What are the minerals and vitamins in the soup?
A7. The Minerals in the Pumpkin Soup include: Calcium, Phosphorous, Magnesium, Zinc, Iron, Copper, Selenium, Chromium, Manganese, Molybdenum, Potassium. The Vitamins in the pumpkin soup include: Vitamin C, Niacin, Vitamin E, Riboflavin, Vitamin B5, Vitamin B6, Thiamin, Vitamin A, Folic Acid, Vitamin K, Vitamin D, Biotin, Vitamin B12.
Q8. Can I consume the Pumpkin Soup cold?
A8. The Pumpkin Soup is safe to consume cold. However, it is still recommended that when preparing the soup, mix the powder into hot water to prevent lumping and to ensure all the powder is dissolved.
Q9. Can I consume the Pumpkin Soup if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
A9. The Pumpkin Soup is suitable for consumption by pregnant women or breastfeeding mothers.
*when used in conjunction with a diet reduced in energy and an exercise plan.
Energy Boosting Super Greens in detail
Specifically designed for busy mums, the Healthy Mummy SUPER GREENS supplement is here to help boost your energy and support your immune system.
The power-packed powder contains over 37 whole food ingredients in an easily digestible & nutritional formula, combining real food sources to deliver a powerful blend of nutrients to give tired mums the energy they need.
They’re also safe for use in breastfeeding and free from preservatives.
Healthy Mummy Super Greens powder is the culmination of extensive research and development. The combination of natural ingredients are designed to provide a range of vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients. These include Spirulina, Flaxseed, Pea Protein, Organic Barley Grass, Chlorella, Chia, Goji Berry, Kale, Spinach, Mushroom Powder and Dandelion to name but a few.
Healthy Mummy Super Greens contains:
- More IRON than 12 cups of Spinach!
- The Vitamin C equivalent of 1.4 kilograms of Oranges!
- 56 x more Vitamin B12 than a beef steak!
- The calcium equivalent to one litre of milk.
AND it TASTES delicious!!
What makes Super Greens different?
- It’s safe for use in breastfeeding
- The unique blend of ingredients has been designed to help boost energy in tired mums
- It contains over 37 quality superfood ingredients. It contains probiotics, vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, essential fatty acids and fibre.
- It contains alkaline superfoods rich in nutrients designed specifically for busy mums
- It’s great tasting with a slight cranberry taste and tastes good enough to be drunk with water.
How to use the Super Greens?
Add 10g to a glass of water daily or add it to your daily Healthy Mummy Smoothie
Ingredients and Nutritional Information
- Read Mums’ real reviews of Super Greens
- Just what’s so AMAZING about The Healthy Mummy’s Super Greens?
- For FAQ’s on Super Greens, please click here