About this product
This pack includes:
- Hydrogel Eye Masks (5pk)
- Pink Clay Mask
- Coconut Coffee Body Scrub
Clay Mask in detail
PINK CLAY MASK IN DETAIL
CLINICALLY PROVEN TO GIVE VISIBLY SMOOTHER SKIN IN 4 WEEKS
Our Australian Pink Clay Mask has been specifically formulated for Mums and puts the health and vitality back into your skin.
- Unique ingredients detoxify, brighten, hydrate and purify the skin
- Clinically proven to give smoother skin in just 4 weeks
- Quandong reduces pigmentation, redness, rosacea and acne
- Shea Butter hydrates skin and reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Thermally active ingredients open pores and draw out impurities such as blackheads and whiteheads
- Safe for use in breastfeeding and pregnancy
HOW CAN OUR AUSTRALIAN PINK CLAY MASK HELP YOUR SKIN?
Our brightening ingredient is the breakthrough super fruit QUANDONG. This awesome ingredient helps to reduce pigmentation, redness, rosacea and acne that can be more common during pregnancy and post-pregnancy. The mask enhances skin clarity leaving you looking luminous and hydrated.
Shea Butter is our key hydrating ingredient, it provides long lasting hydration, reducing fine lines and wrinkles.
The unique ingredients help to draw out impurities, leaving your skin feeling refreshed. Aloe Vera extract helps to soothe, purify and rejuvenate the skin. Within just 4 weeks you can expect to see visibly smoother skin.
The mask has a unique ingredient with thermal actives. The warming sensation on the skin helps to open pores and draw out impurities such as blackheads and whiteheads.
QUICK + EASY TO APPLY
Use the brush to apply the mask evenly to clean and dry skin. Avoid the eye area.
After a minute or two, you will experience a slight warming feeling. This is the thermal actives in the mask working their magic.
Leave the mask on for 10 minutes or until dried, then wash off with warm water and pat dry.
- 15 -20 uses per 60ml tub
- Afterpay is available
- For FAQ’s on the Australian Pink Clay Mask please click here
LET’S GET SOCIAL
Coconut Coffee Body Scrub in Detail
REASONS TO LOVE THE COCONUT COFFEE BODY SCRUB
- Triple action formula: exfoliate, moisturise and shimmer
- Polishes and hydrates for visibly smoother and softer skin
- After use, skin feels cleansed and nourished
- Natural active ingredients such as Coffee Seed Exfoliant, Jojoba Oil, Kaolin Clay, Shea Butter, Coconut Oil and Grapeseed Oil
HOW TO USE
Our Body Scrub is gentle enough to use 2-3 times a week, or before a night out to give yourself an extra special glow!
- Coffee Seed Exfoliant deeply exfoliates the skin and reduces the appearance of cellulite. Rich in antioxidants and phytonutrients which help maintain optimum skin condition.
- Jojoba Oil is nourishing, highly absorbent and soothing. It deeply hydrates and encourages healthy skin regeneration and renewal. This natural oil is rich in Vitamin E and is very close to the skin’s natural sebum which makes it great for all skin types, especially those that are prone to outbreaks. As Jojoba Oil doesn’t clog pores it’s perfect for anyone prone to body acne.
- Kaolin Clay helps to remove impurities from the skin such as dead skin cells, excess oil, toxins and dirt. It is a gentle yet effective exfoliator that removes impurities without drying out the skin or causing redness or irritation. Australian Kaolin Clay is perfect for balancing stressed and sensitive skin.
- Shea Butter protects, regenerates and moisturises the skin.
- Coconut Oil is naturally antibacterial, anti-fungal and moisturising. The oil nourishes the skin, plus it contains Vitamin E and healthy fats which helps to make skin smooth.
- Grape-seed Oil possesses regenerative and restructuring qualities which allow for better control of skin moisture. It is reputable for reducing the appearance of stretch marks and is a good ingredient to deal with generally damaged and stressed out tissues. The oil absorbs into the skin easily and leaves skin feeling soft.
- Macadamia Oil is a fantastic regenerative oil with hydrating properties. It is high in monounsaturated fatty acids, contains Palmitoleic acid (promotes young soft skin), as well as omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids. It has been successfully used to help heal scars and sunburns
REAL MUMS, REAL REVIEWS
- Is the Coconut Coffee Body Scrub suitable for sensitive skin?
- Yes, the Coconut Coffee Body Scrub is gentle on the skin and nourishing. As always if the skin is broken, it is best to contact your dermatologist before use. .
- How many uses are in each tube of Coconut Coffee Body Scrub?
- For most people the scrub should last 2-3 months but it depends how frequently you use the scrub.
- How often should I use the Coconut Coffee Body Scrub?
- We recommend using the Coconut Coffee Scrub 2-3 times per week for best results.
- How much Coconut Coffee Body Scrub should I use for each wash?
- It’s totally up to you! If you want to use it all over your body then you will need more than if you only use on a targeted area. We recommend squirting a small amount into your palm and seeing how you go!
- Can I use the Coconut Coffee Body Scrub on my face?
- The Coconut Coffee Scrub is designed to be used on the body but you may also use it on your face.
- Is the Coconut Coffee Body Scrub safe for use during pregnancy and breastfeeding?
- Yes, you can use the Coconut Coffee Body Scrub if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Has the Coconut Coffee Body Scrub been tested on animals?
- The Healthy Mummy Skin is cruelty free and we are proud to say that none of our products are tested on animals.
- Does the Coconut Coffee Body Scrub contain parabens?
- The Coconut Coffee Body Scrub does not contain any parabens.
- Is the Coconut Coffee Body Scrub suitable for vegans?
- Yes! The body scrub contains no ingredients derived from animals and is vegan friendly.
- Is the Coconut Coffee Body Scrub eco-friendly? Does it contain microplastics?
- The Coconut Coffee Body Scrub contains no microplastics which can be found in lots of exfoliant scrubs, the coffee seed acts as an effective and eco-friendly exfoliant. The product is also free from parabens and the packaging is recyclable. We are working towards even more environmentally friendly packaging solutions so watch this space!
- Can I recycle the Coconut Coffee Body Scrub packaging?
- Yes, you can recycle the Coconut Coffee Body Scrub in your standard plastic recycling.
- What creates the shimmer in the Body Scrub?
- The shimmer is created by Mica, a naturally occurring mineral dust, which is sourced from Australia.
LET’S GET SOCIAL
Hydrogel Eye Mask (5pk) in Detail
INTRODUCING THE NEW HYDROGEL EYE MASK THAT WILL REVITALISE YOUR UNDER EYE AREA!
A fast fix for tired eyes, the Hydrogel Eye Mask is an intense under-eye treatment that works to revitalise the delicate eye area. Perfect to cheat your way to good’s night sleep!
Collagen and Hyaluronic Acid brighten dark circles, reduce puffiness, and restore hydration to illuminate weary eyes. Betaine deeply moisturises, softens skins texture and effectively fills in creases to reduce the deepness of wrinkles. Aloe vera offers a cooling effect that soothes and calms the under-eye area.
Great as a weekly pamper treat, or when you feel like your eye need a bit of a pick me up!
Use in conjunction with your clay mask of choice (GREEN CLAY MASK or AUSTRALIAN PINK CLAY MASK) on cleansed skin and before applying on your SUPERFOOD SERUM and NOURISHING NIGHT MASK nightly or GLOW FLASH BALM in the morning.
REASONS TO LOVE THIS PRODUCT
- Reduces under-eye puffiness
- Smoothes fine lines + wrinkles
- Deeply hydrates
- Diminishes dark circles
- Soothes and cools eye area
- Vegan friendly, paraben free, not tested on animals, biodegradable and Australian owned
Each pack has 5 pairs of Hydrogel Eye Masks
WHAT OUR MUM’S HAVE TO SAY
Julie says; ” ‘A fast fix for tired eyes’ I’m won. The New Healthy Mummy SKIN Hydrogel Eye Mask is simply divine, and an absolute treat for us busy Mums. Self Care at its best, The Hydrogel Eye Mask is an intense under eye treatment. It reduces puffiness, brightens dark circles and softens skins texture. It’s so relaxing and absolute me time. This will definitely become a weekly part of my Healthy Mummy SKIN routine.”
Lauren says; “Bliss is The Healthy Mummy eye masks straight out of the fridge! It smells divine and I saw a noticeable improvement after just one use.”
KEY INGREDIENTS + BENEFITS
- Hydrolysed Collagen helps reduce water loss in the skin by forming a protective barrier, resulting in softer, smoother-looking skin. Enhances the appearance of aged and blemished skin by supply of collagen which is a major component of the skin’s connective tissue
- Aloe Vera soothes, cools and calms the under-eye area.
- Rosa Rugosa Flower Water has healing properties and will minimise the appearance of those tiny red capillaries close to the skin’s surface.
- Hyaluronic Acid helps to restore the skin’s natural moisture barrier, promoting a more revitalized and youthful complexion. Smooths the appearance of wrinkles and improves skin texture.
- Betaine deeply moisturises, softens skins texture and effectively fills in creases to reduce the deepness of wrinkles.
- Chondrus crispus, also known as Irish moss or cartilaginous kelp, is an extract of dried red algae ground into powder. This versatile plant extract is packed full of natural vitamins and minerals that are essential for maintaining healthy and nourished skin.
HOW TO USE
Keep in the fridge prior to use to enhance the soothing, cooling and depuffing effects of the mask.
- Cleanse skin
- Place one gel mask below each eye area
- Leave on for 20 minutes, then gently remove the mask and lightly massage any remaining liquid into your skin. Do not rinse.
- Most effective when used twice a week.
Are the Hydrogel Eye Mask biodegradable?
The Hydrogel Eye Mask is completely biodegradable. Our maks will completely dissolve at 60 degrees celsius. Overtime the Hydrogel Eye Mask will biodegrade at room temperature, this is
Is the Hydrogel Eye Mask tested on animals?
None of The Healthy Mummy Skin products are tested on animals, we are strictly cruelty free.
Does the Hydrogel Eye Mask contain parabens?
No, the Hydrogel Eye Mask does not contain parabens. Wherever possible we do not put parabens in our products.
Can children use the Hydrogel Eye Mask?
It is not recommended for children under the age of 16 to use the Hydrogel Eye Mask. The ingredients in the Hydrogel Eye Mask are designed for use by adults. Children’s skin is fragile and the stratum corneum is thinner which makes the ingredients unsuitable. Furthermore, children don’t need to use these products as they do not have puffy eyes etc.
What happens if I get the serum from the Hydrogel Eye Mask in my eye?
If you get any of the serum in your eye, rinse with water immediately. If irritation occurs, seek medical attention immediately.
Is the Hydrogel Eye Mask suitable for vegans?
All of the ingredients in the Hydrogel Eye Mask are suitable for vegans, the product does not contain any ingredients that are derived from animals
How long should I leave the Hydrogel Eye Mask on my face?
We recommend leaving the Hydrogel Eye Mask on your face for approximately 20 minutes to get best results but leaving it on longer will not cause any problems.
How should the Hydrogel Eye Mask be disposed off?
Place the Hydrogel Eye Mask and the pouch packaging in the standard bin. The card outer box can be recycled.
How long should you put the Hydrogel Eye Mask in the fridge before use?
You can put the Hydrogel Eye Mask in the fridge as long as you like before use, you can store them there if it works for you. We recommend placing in the fridge for at least 30 minutes to get the optimum cooling effect.
How often do you recommend using the Hydrogel Eye Mask?
We recommend using the Hydrogel Eye Mask twice a week.