About this product
This pack includes:
- Hydrogel Eye Masks (5pk)
- Green Clay Mask
- Coconut Coffee Body Scrub
Green Clay Mask in Detail
FORMULATED TO DRAW OUT IMPURITIES, IMPROVE TEXTURE AND REDUCE IRRITATION
Featuring mineral rich French Green Clay, this clarifying mask works to detoxify and protect the skin by drawing out toxins and bacteria whilst working deep within where excess oil can build up. Formulated with unique ingredients such as licorice root, matcha tea and oxygen-infused chlorophyll, the mask will repair and protect your skin. Aloe Vera Extract and Shea Butter work to soothe skin, reducing irritation and inflammation.
This mask is perfect to brighten dull looking skin.
REASONS TO LOVE THE GREEN CLAY MASK
Detoxifies by drawing out impurities, toxins and pollutants and absorbing excess sebum
Balances and soothes stressed or sensitive skin, reducing irritation and inflammation
Protects the skin and repairs damage caused by climate aggressors, pollution and UV radiation
Deeply hydrates leaving your skin moisturised
Improves texture for a smoother, more even skin tone
Reduces redness and discolouration of the skin
WHAT MUMS SAY
Elle, Mum of 2: “I have suffered with hormonal acne for years and years, finally I have found a product that helps to cleanse and freshen my skin without leaving it feeling stripped and dry! My skin is calmer and so much smoother. I absolutely love using the green clay mask it feels so luxurious and comforting when I take a little time out to pamper myself after a busy week- plus I don’t even need to go to a clinic and it is safe whilst I’m breastfeeding. Love love love it xx”
Sascha, Mum of 3:“This green skin mask is absolute perfection!! It smells amazing and is so gentle. I can see a difference as soon as I take it off. Another one to add to the regularly used collection that’s for sure!!! I will add – I think the best part is it dries REALLY nicely on your face, you don’t get that really hard tightening feeling!”
Bec Ashforth, Mum to 5: “Smells amazing, love the beautiful packaging and above all else my skin feels fantastic. 10 out of 10 from me. Just like a day at the spa. But i didn’t need to leave the house or find someone to look after the little people. COMPLETE MUMMY WIN”
Lauren Kolstad, 36: “I’ve been focusing a lot more on my skin recently and have been LOVING the green clay mask. Whether I get distracted and it stays on a lot longer than 10mins, or I only have the shortest 10mins to spare – afterwards my skin feels soft and the redness is gone. Who would have thought that at 36 years old I’d start having breakouts again – but I have! After using the green clay mask my skin is clearer and calmer. I love it! Adding it to my skin essentials list.”
Cassie, Mum of 2: “LOVE! 10/10! The timing of this mask couldn’t have been more perfect! With it being mandatory to wear masks here at the moment, I was beginning to notice that my skin was starting to suffer and I was getting pimples on my nose and chin. I needed something that would cleanse and detoxify my skin. I’ve used the new Green Skin mask a few times now and am in love! My skin feels AMAZING after using it! Redness is reduced and my skin feels much smoother and firmer. This will definitely be a regular part of my beauty and skin care routine ❤❤❤”
Amy: “I am loving the Healthy Mummy green mask. It leaves my skin feeling refreshed and clean. I’ve also noticed it is helping with my deep pores and helping with my oily skin.”
Jess, Mum of 2: “I have been loving using the green clay mask I feel like my skin has had a real detox and overall I feel like my face has become so much clearer I love the unique ingredients such as licorice root and matcha tea it’s quick and easy to use and you get such a great result in such a short amount of time.”
Kaitie, Mum of 2: “This green clay mask is incredible! It smells wonderful and makes my skin feel amazing. I’ve been using it for a week now and I am so happy with the results, my skin is clearer and I’ve had less hormonal breakouts than I usually do! X”
HOW TO USE
Using the brush, apply the mask evenly to clean and slightly damp skin. Avoid eye area. Leave the mask on for 10 minutes or until dried, then wash off with warm water and pat dry. Use 2-3 times a week.
INGREDIENTS + BENEFITS
French Green Clay is rich in minerals and is an ideal treatment for oily or combination skin. Green Clay purifies and mattifies by absorbing excess sebum and skin impurities.
Matcha Tea can protect the skin from ageing and limit sun damage.
Licorice Root is an antioxidant ingredient which soothes skin, reducing irritation, redness and discolouration.
Aloe Vera Extract soothes, purifies and rejuvenates skin.
Australian Kaolin White Clay is perfect for balancing stressed and sensitive skin. It creates a youthful appearance and provides ultimate hydration and skin firmness. Kaolin White Clay helps to refine delicate lines, moisturise and improve overall skin texture.
Shea Butter protects the skin and repairs damage caused by climate aggressors, pollution and UV radiations. It is good for dry and sensitive skin, plus it has soothing, regenerating and protective virtues
Avocado Oil contains Vitamins A, B1, B2, D, E, and Beta carotene.
HOW IS THE GREEN CLAY MASK DIFFERENT TO THE AUSTRALIAN PINK CLAY MASK?
The focus of the Green Clay Mask is to balance, protect and detoxify the skin. The Australian Pink Clay Mask works to detoxify, brighten, hydrate and purify. Although both masks detoxify, this attribute is stronger in the Green Clay Mask.
There are key ingredient difference between the two masks which gives them different properties. The Green Clay Mask contains French Green Clay, Matcha Tea, Licorice Root and Silverion. The Pink Clay Mask contains none of these ingredient but instead contains Quangdong, Aloe Vera and more Shea Butter. Both masks contain Australian Kaolin Clay and this is their keys similarity.
If you want to balance oily or irritated skin, remove impurities and protect your skin from future damage, the Green Clay Mask is for you. If your focus is upon brightening, hydrating and getting smoother skin the Australian Pink Clay Mask is for you. We recommend using both masks alternately for a holistic approach to your skincare needs.
- For Full FAQ’s on the Green Clay Mask please click here
- We also have an Australian Pink Clay Mask
Is the Green Clay Mask suitable for all skin types?
- Yes, the Green Clay Mask is suitable for all skin types.
Can I use the Green Clay Mask if I have acne or a skin condition?
- Yes, if you have acne to a skin condition you can certainly use the Green Clay Mask. It may assist or improve acne due to the properties of the Australian Kaolin and Green Clay.
What is excess sebum? How does the Green Clay Mask absorb it? green clay is traditionally known to absorb oil assisting with balancing oil control
- Green Clay absorbs the skins excess oil (sebum) and is known yo assist with balancing oil control.
Is the Green Clay Mask safe for breastfeeding?
- Yes, the Green Clay Mask is safe for Breastfeeding but as always it is best to consult your GP before use if you are breastfeeding.
Is the Green Clay Mask safe for pregnancy? Always best to
- It is always best to consult your GP prior to using products when pregnant
What do I do if I get the Green Clay Mask in my eyes?
- If you get the Green Clay Mask in your eyes, immediately rinse with tepid water.
How long will it take for me to get results from my Green Clay Mask?
- You may see results immediately after use but typically 28 days as this is how long it takes cells to regenerate
How many uses are there in the Green Clay Mask tub?
- It really depends how often you use the mask and how liberal you are with you application. However on average a tub of the Green Clay Mask should last around 3-6 months.
My face felt warm and tingly whilst using the Green Clay Mask, is this okay?
- Yes, this is perfectly normal. The clay has thermal actives which draw out toxins and gently clean the skin without scrubbing. This is caused by the clays in the mask.
How is the Green Clay Mask different to the Australian Pink Clay Mask?
- The focus of the Green Clay Mask is to balance, protect and detoxify the skin. The Australian Pink Clay Mask works to detoxify, brighten, hydrate and purify. Although both masks detoxify, this attribute is stronger in the Green Clay Mask. There are key ingredient difference between the two masks which gives them different properties. . The Green Clay Mask contains French Green Clay, Matcha Tea, Licorice Root and Silverion. The Pink Clay Mask contains none of these ingredient but instead contains Quangdong, Aloe Vera and more Shea Butter. Both masks contain Australian Kaolin Clay and this is their keys similarity. If you want to balance oily or irritated skin, remove impurities and protect your skin from future damage, the Green Clay Mask is for you. If your focus is upon brightening, hydrating and getting smoother skin the Australian Pink Clay Mask is for you. Of course, we recommend using both masks to ensure your skin gets maximum TLC.
Coconut Coffee Body Scrub in Detail
REASONS TO LOVE THE COCONUT COFFEE BODY SCRUB
- Triple action formula: exfoliate, moisturise and shimmer
- Polishes and hydrates for visibly smoother and softer skin
- After use, skin feels cleansed and nourished
- Natural active ingredients such as Coffee Seed Exfoliant, Jojoba Oil, Kaolin Clay, Shea Butter, Coconut Oil and Grapeseed Oil
HOW TO USE
Our Body Scrub is gentle enough to use 2-3 times a week, or before a night out to give yourself an extra special glow!
- Coffee Seed Exfoliant deeply exfoliates the skin and reduces the appearance of cellulite. Rich in antioxidants and phytonutrients which help maintain optimum skin condition.
- Jojoba Oil is nourishing, highly absorbent and soothing. It deeply hydrates and encourages healthy skin regeneration and renewal. This natural oil is rich in Vitamin E and is very close to the skin’s natural sebum which makes it great for all skin types, especially those that are prone to outbreaks. As Jojoba Oil doesn’t clog pores it’s perfect for anyone prone to body acne.
- Kaolin Clay helps to remove impurities from the skin such as dead skin cells, excess oil, toxins and dirt. It is a gentle yet effective exfoliator that removes impurities without drying out the skin or causing redness or irritation. Australian Kaolin Clay is perfect for balancing stressed and sensitive skin.
- Shea Butter protects, regenerates and moisturises the skin.
- Coconut Oil is naturally antibacterial, anti-fungal and moisturising. The oil nourishes the skin, plus it contains Vitamin E and healthy fats which helps to make skin smooth.
- Grape-seed Oil possesses regenerative and restructuring qualities which allow for better control of skin moisture. It is reputable for reducing the appearance of stretch marks and is a good ingredient to deal with generally damaged and stressed out tissues. The oil absorbs into the skin easily and leaves skin feeling soft.
- Macadamia Oil is a fantastic regenerative oil with hydrating properties. It is high in monounsaturated fatty acids, contains Palmitoleic acid (promotes young soft skin), as well as omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids. It has been successfully used to help heal scars and sunburns
REAL MUMS, REAL REVIEWS
- Is the Coconut Coffee Body Scrub suitable for sensitive skin?
- Yes, the Coconut Coffee Body Scrub is gentle on the skin and nourishing. As always if the skin is broken, it is best to contact your dermatologist before use. .
- How many uses are in each tube of Coconut Coffee Body Scrub?
- For most people the scrub should last 2-3 months but it depends how frequently you use the scrub.
- How often should I use the Coconut Coffee Body Scrub?
- We recommend using the Coconut Coffee Scrub 2-3 times per week for best results.
- How much Coconut Coffee Body Scrub should I use for each wash?
- It’s totally up to you! If you want to use it all over your body then you will need more than if you only use on a targeted area. We recommend squirting a small amount into your palm and seeing how you go!
- Can I use the Coconut Coffee Body Scrub on my face?
- The Coconut Coffee Scrub is designed to be used on the body but you may also use it on your face.
- Is the Coconut Coffee Body Scrub safe for use during pregnancy and breastfeeding?
- Yes, you can use the Coconut Coffee Body Scrub if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Has the Coconut Coffee Body Scrub been tested on animals?
- The Healthy Mummy Skin is cruelty free and we are proud to say that none of our products are tested on animals.
- Does the Coconut Coffee Body Scrub contain parabens?
- The Coconut Coffee Body Scrub does not contain any parabens.
- Is the Coconut Coffee Body Scrub suitable for vegans?
- Yes! The body scrub contains no ingredients derived from animals and is vegan friendly.
- Is the Coconut Coffee Body Scrub eco-friendly? Does it contain microplastics?
- The Coconut Coffee Body Scrub contains no microplastics which can be found in lots of exfoliant scrubs, the coffee seed acts as an effective and eco-friendly exfoliant. The product is also free from parabens and the packaging is recyclable. We are working towards even more environmentally friendly packaging solutions so watch this space!
- Can I recycle the Coconut Coffee Body Scrub packaging?
- Yes, you can recycle the Coconut Coffee Body Scrub in your standard plastic recycling.
- What creates the shimmer in the Body Scrub?
- The shimmer is created by Mica, a naturally occurring mineral dust, which is sourced from Australia.
LET’S GET SOCIAL
Hydrogel Eye Mask (5pk) in Detail
INTRODUCING THE NEW HYDROGEL EYE MASK THAT WILL REVITALISE YOUR UNDER EYE AREA!
A fast fix for tired eyes, the Hydrogel Eye Mask is an intense under-eye treatment that works to revitalise the delicate eye area. Perfect to cheat your way to good’s night sleep!
Collagen and Hyaluronic Acid brighten dark circles, reduce puffiness, and restore hydration to illuminate weary eyes. Betaine deeply moisturises, softens skins texture and effectively fills in creases to reduce the deepness of wrinkles. Aloe vera offers a cooling effect that soothes and calms the under-eye area.
Great as a weekly pamper treat, or when you feel like your eye need a bit of a pick me up!
Use in conjunction with your clay mask of choice (GREEN CLAY MASK or AUSTRALIAN PINK CLAY MASK) on cleansed skin and before applying on your SUPERFOOD SERUM and NOURISHING NIGHT MASK nightly or GLOW FLASH BALM in the morning.
REASONS TO LOVE THIS PRODUCT
- Reduces under-eye puffiness
- Smoothes fine lines + wrinkles
- Deeply hydrates
- Diminishes dark circles
- Soothes and cools eye area
- Vegan friendly, paraben free, not tested on animals, biodegradable and Australian owned
Each pack has 5 pairs of Hydrogel Eye Masks
WHAT OUR MUM’S HAVE TO SAY
Julie says; ” ‘A fast fix for tired eyes’ I’m won. The New Healthy Mummy SKIN Hydrogel Eye Mask is simply divine, and an absolute treat for us busy Mums. Self Care at its best, The Hydrogel Eye Mask is an intense under eye treatment. It reduces puffiness, brightens dark circles and softens skins texture. It’s so relaxing and absolute me time. This will definitely become a weekly part of my Healthy Mummy SKIN routine.”
Lauren says; “Bliss is The Healthy Mummy eye masks straight out of the fridge! It smells divine and I saw a noticeable improvement after just one use.”
KEY INGREDIENTS + BENEFITS
- Hydrolysed Collagen helps reduce water loss in the skin by forming a protective barrier, resulting in softer, smoother-looking skin. Enhances the appearance of aged and blemished skin by supply of collagen which is a major component of the skin’s connective tissue
- Aloe Vera soothes, cools and calms the under-eye area.
- Rosa Rugosa Flower Water has healing properties and will minimise the appearance of those tiny red capillaries close to the skin’s surface.
- Hyaluronic Acid helps to restore the skin’s natural moisture barrier, promoting a more revitalized and youthful complexion. Smooths the appearance of wrinkles and improves skin texture.
- Betaine deeply moisturises, softens skins texture and effectively fills in creases to reduce the deepness of wrinkles.
- Chondrus crispus, also known as Irish moss or cartilaginous kelp, is an extract of dried red algae ground into powder. This versatile plant extract is packed full of natural vitamins and minerals that are essential for maintaining healthy and nourished skin.
HOW TO USE
Keep in the fridge prior to use to enhance the soothing, cooling and depuffing effects of the mask.
- Cleanse skin
- Place one gel mask below each eye area
- Leave on for 20 minutes, then gently remove the mask and lightly massage any remaining liquid into your skin. Do not rinse.
- Most effective when used twice a week.
Are the Hydrogel Eye Mask biodegradable?
The Hydrogel Eye Mask is completely biodegradable. Our maks will completely dissolve at 60 degrees celsius. Overtime the Hydrogel Eye Mask will biodegrade at room temperature, this is
Is the Hydrogel Eye Mask tested on animals?
None of The Healthy Mummy Skin products are tested on animals, we are strictly cruelty free.
Does the Hydrogel Eye Mask contain parabens?
No, the Hydrogel Eye Mask does not contain parabens. Wherever possible we do not put parabens in our products.
Can children use the Hydrogel Eye Mask?
It is not recommended for children under the age of 16 to use the Hydrogel Eye Mask. The ingredients in the Hydrogel Eye Mask are designed for use by adults. Children’s skin is fragile and the stratum corneum is thinner which makes the ingredients unsuitable. Furthermore, children don’t need to use these products as they do not have puffy eyes etc.
What happens if I get the serum from the Hydrogel Eye Mask in my eye?
If you get any of the serum in your eye, rinse with water immediately. If irritation occurs, seek medical attention immediately.
Is the Hydrogel Eye Mask suitable for vegans?
All of the ingredients in the Hydrogel Eye Mask are suitable for vegans, the product does not contain any ingredients that are derived from animals
How long should I leave the Hydrogel Eye Mask on my face?
We recommend leaving the Hydrogel Eye Mask on your face for approximately 20 minutes to get best results but leaving it on longer will not cause any problems.
How should the Hydrogel Eye Mask be disposed off?
Place the Hydrogel Eye Mask and the pouch packaging in the standard bin. The card outer box can be recycled.
How long should you put the Hydrogel Eye Mask in the fridge before use?
You can put the Hydrogel Eye Mask in the fridge as long as you like before use, you can store them there if it works for you. We recommend placing in the fridge for at least 30 minutes to get the optimum cooling effect.
How often do you recommend using the Hydrogel Eye Mask?
We recommend using the Hydrogel Eye Mask twice a week.