Meal replacement weight loss smoothies for mums
Our meal-replacement weight loss smoothies have been formulated by leading nutritionists to be the perfect companion to a busy mum’s life when trying to lose weight. They’re breastfeeding-friendly.
20 serves per 500g tub.
Available in: NEW & IMPROVED Chocolate flavour, Vanilla, Caramel, Coffee, Choc-Orange, Choc-Mint, Banana, Strawberry, Cookies & Cream and Raspberry Ripple .
How can Healthy Mummy Smoothies benefit you?
- Healthy Mummy Smoothies are an excellent source of essential vitamins, minerals, nutrients & important antioxidants
- They don’t contain weight loss accelerants, caffeine, gluten and are dairy-free. They are also a non-Genetically Modified product.
- They can help with weight management when used as part of a diet & exercise plan
- They provide the best possible nutrition for energy
- They’re breastfeeding-safe and are designed to help to support milk supply
- They’re 96% sugar free and 100% fructose free
- They’re low GI & high fibre which helps you feel fuller for longer and aids digestion
- They’re quick and easy to prepare and taste delicious
- They’re high in protein & lower in sugar than any other product on the market – see a comparison table.
Protein Powder in Detail
Choose from Chocolate, Vanilla or NEW Choc-Fudge Protein Powder
Our Healthy Mummy Protein Powder is an AWESOME source of high-quality whey protein with 25.8g of protein per serve!
This high-quality protein powder is breastfeeding friendly and comes from grass-fed cows. It is great on it’s own, ideal for adding into smoothies for an extra protein hit and is also great for baking with.
Our whey protein powder is:
- High-quality whey protein from grass-fed cows
- 89-93% whey protein
- Breastfeeding friendly
- 99.9% sugar-free
- Low sodium
- No artificial sweeteners or flavours
How can protein assist with weight loss?
A high protein intake boosts metabolism, reduces appetite and changes several weight regulating hormones.
What makes whey protein different from other types of protein?
Whey Protein is a high-quality protein which contains essential amino acids. It is very digestible and is absorbed from the gut quickly when compared with other sources of protein. Whey protein is also highly filling which can stop you snacking on other foods.
Directions for use
- Mix one 30g serve into water or your favourite Healthy Mummy Smoothie
- You can even use the protein powder for baking!
Nutritional Information – Chocolate
Nutritional Information – Vanilla
Nutritional Information – Choc-Fudge
Shirley De Jesus – Advanced Diploma in Nutritional Medicine
The Healthy Mummy protein powders are available in three popular flavours of chocolate, vanilla and the NEW Choc-Fudge. These protein powders contain a great source of whey protein up to 93% from grass-fed cows.
Here are some benefits of whey protein:
- It is absorbed quickly in comparison to other proteins.
- With fast absorption whey is also rich in branched chain amino acids (BCAAs). These amino acids are made up of three essential amino acids Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine. These are essential because the body is unable to make them out of other amino acids, therefore they must be consumed from food or supplements.
- Another great benefit of BCAAs is if you take time off from training for whatever reason, increasing your intake of them minimises muscle loss and preserves lean tissue and will keep your metabolism up. This will prevent fat gain when inactive.
These powders are incredibly low in sugar due to the use of Thaumatin, it is a natural protein extract that is 2000 times sweeter than sugar with only 4 calories per gram, makes it the highest natural sweetener ever!
Elisha Danine – Nutritionist
The Healthy Mummy Protein powder range is an excellent source of protein, whether you are using it for exercise recovery, to mix with fruit for breakfast, or as a tasty treat in between meals.
Grass-fed whey is a personal favourite ingredient of mine, as it is shown to be significantly higher in nutritional value compared to grain-fed. Cows that are on a grass-fed diet are able to have a more stable pH level which allows them to provide beneficial bacteria as well as a broader nutritional content.
The sweeteners used in this product are generally well received and don’t cause the unwanted side effects that others may do.
If you are looking for a quality protein powder then I highly recommend The Healthy Mummy brand.
What is Whey Protein Isolate?
Whey protein isolate (WPI) has a high protein concentration (approximately 90-95%). The process separates protein from fat and lactose resulting in a purer form of whey protein which has less fat and lactose.
Is the Protein Powder Gluten-Free?
We do not guarantee the Protein powders are 100% gluten-free. Although products containing gluten are not added, the protein powders are manufactured in a factory which handles grains containing gluten and some cross-contamination may occur.
How many serves of the Protein powder can I have in one day?
One serve per day is all that you need. The recommended intake of protein is 50g per day. Each serve contains up to 26.2g of protein when mixed with water, which is more than half (52%) of your daily recommended protein intake.
For more FAQ’s on Protein Powder, please click here.
Energy Boosting Super Greens
Specifically designed for busy mums, the Healthy Mummy SUPER GREENS supplement is here to help boost your energy and support your immune system.
The power-packed powder contains over 37 whole food ingredients in an easily digestible & nutritional formula, combining real food sources to deliver a powerful blend of nutrients to give tired mums the energy they need.
They’re also safe for use in breastfeeding and free from preservatives.
Healthy Mummy Super Greens powder is the culmination of extensive research and development. The combination of natural ingredients are designed to provide a range of vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients. These include Spirulina, Flaxseed, Pea Protein, Organic Barley Grass, Chlorella, Chia, Goji Berry, Kale, Spinach, Mushroom Powder and Dandelion to name but a few.
Healthy Mummy Super Greens contains:
- More IRON than 12 cups of Spinach!
- The Vitamin C equivalent of 1.4 kilograms of Oranges!
- 56 x more Vitamin B12 than a beef steak!
- The calcium equivalent to one litre of milk.
AND it TASTES delicious!!
What makes Super Greens different?
- It’s safe for use in breastfeeding
- The unique blend of ingredients has been designed to help boost energy in tired mums
- It contains over 37 quality superfood ingredients. It contains probiotics, vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, essential fatty acids and fibre.
- It contains alkaline superfoods rich in nutrients designed specifically for busy mums
- It’s great tasting with a slight cranberry taste and tastes good enough to be drunk with water.
How to use the Super Greens?
Add 10g to a glass of water daily or add it to your daily Healthy Mummy Smoothie
Ingredients and Nutritional Information