About this product
This pack contains:
- 1 x Tummy Smoothie
- 1 x Protein Powder
- 1 x Gym Towel
- 1 x Pink Resistance Bands with Handles
Tummy Smoothie in Detail:
We are delighted to launch our breakthrough Tummy Smoothie containing our Healthy Mummy Tummy Complex.
Reasons to LOVE the Tummy Smoothie
- Contributes to weight loss*
- Contains probiotics to support gut health
- Fibre to keep you fuller for longer
- High in protein which reduces feelings of hunger
- Contains collagen which also helps a healthy digestive tract
- Contains 22 vitamins and minerals
- Delicious Vanilla flavour
- No artificial sweeteners, fillers or caffeine
- No added sugar or artificial sweeteners
- Low sodium
Nutritionist Review – Cheree Sheldon
“When it comes to health, the health of the gut is a major influence. The ingredients in the Tummy Smoothie by The Healthy Mummy will work to encourage a healthy microbiome and support digestion. Gut health can include complex conditions like IBS, Crohn’s disease and colitis, this smoothie is a 2 in 1 combo to help you manage your weight and improve your gut health”
Real Mums Reviews
Rebecca Bux “I love it, I have a sensitive tummy and this doesn’t affect it.”
Catherine Farley “I love this new smoothie! So creamy and just delish and helping with my bloating at the same time 😀 It’s so yummy”
Lauren Kolstad, ACT “I liked that it has so much goodness in them to help with bloating and digestive function and I was definitely less bloated, fitting into my pants easier within a week and it tastes amazing.”
Chelsea Dixon “The new tummy smoothie is my absolutely fave, keeps me fuller for longer I feel less bloated, its creamy & smooth texture is a win.”
Amy Atkinson, Tasmania “I’m snacking less as it’s keeping me fuller for longer,” she says, “I’m excited to see some massive results while using this.“
Sascha Farley, NSW “Without a doubt it helped with bloating which I struggle with! My tummy felt more settled and flatter which is a huge win.”
Samara Syed, NSW “The Tummy smoothie was absolutely delicious! It was very smooth in texture and goes well with all smoothies and snacks! 10 out of 10 for sure!!”
Cassie McKay “I absolutely LOVE this smoothie, tastes like marshmallows! It’s super smooth, I can just pop it in a shaker and shake and go”
Emily Rose, QLD “Bloating has been my biggest issue since forever! So I was excited to use the new Tummy Smoothie. I am so happy with the results after 2 weeks and my muffin top in my jeans has massively reduced – I will definitely be using long term”
How to use
Place 25g (2x heaped tbsp) into a smoothie shaker and add approx. 250ml of your choice of milk.
Serving Suggestion: In a blender, add the smoothie powder and milk to 1/2 cup fruit or vegetables of your choice and blend for 2-3 mins to a smooth consistency.
- 450g | 18 serves per tub
- Free from preservatives, nuts, artificial sweetener, sucrose, wheat, yeast, corn and seafood products
- For FAQ’s on the Tummy Smoothie, click here
*when used in conjunction with a diet reduced in energy and an exercise plan.
How is the Tummy Smoothie different to the normal Healthy Mummy Smoothie?
There are some similarities and differences between the Tummy Smoothie and Healthy Mummy Smoothie.
The Tummy Smoothie has been specifically formulated with your tummy health in mind. We have developed the Tummy Smoothie product by combining a specialised blend of soy protein, whey protein, collagen to support a healthy tummy, and specialised protein mix to reduce feelings of hunger. The product contains a probiotic blend to support and promote gut health, and a prebiotic blend to help feed those specialised probiotics. Additionally, we’ve included a gut friendly blend to try to reduce any gut irritation. The Tummy Smoothie contains high end probiotics which support your gut health. The texture of the Tummy smoothies is creamier and smoother than the standard Healthy Mummy Smoothie due to a completely different formula.
What is the difference between the Premium Smoothie and the Tummy Smoothie?
The Premium Smoothie is a weight loss meal replacement, based on a whey based premium protein base, and contains 23 vitamins and minerals and probiotics. The Premium Smoothie has a more intense flavour and an even creamier and smoother taste.
The Tummy Smoothie is a meal replacement (containing our Healthy Mummy Tummy Complex) which is designed to support the gut and digestive tract, promoting healing and encouraging a healthy microbiome. The Tummy Smoothie is predominantly soy based with a small amount of whey protein. You can choose to alternate between the two based on your own needs or preferences.
What is the Tummy Smoothie?
The Tummy Smoothie is a premium meal replacement that’s delicious and nutritious.
It contains probiotics to support gut health and fibre to keep you fuller for longer. When combined with exercise and a diet reduced in calories the Tummy Smoothie contributes to weight loss. The smoothie is high in protein and thus reduces feelings of hunger.
Protein Powder in Detail:
Choose from Chocolate or Vanilla or NEW Coffee Protein Powder
Our Healthy Mummy Protein Powder is an AWESOME source of high-quality whey protein with 25.8g of protein per serve!
This high-quality protein powder is breastfeeding friendly and comes from grass-fed cows. It is great on it’s own, ideal for adding into smoothies for an extra protein hit and is also great for baking with.
Our whey protein powder is:
- High-quality whey protein from grass-fed cows
- 89-93% whey protein
- Breastfeeding friendly (excludes coffee flavour)
- 98 -99.9% sugar-free
- Low sodium
- No artificial sweeteners or flavours
What Our Mums Are Saying:
Jess Magill: “OMG YUM!!! The Coffee Protein Powder is delish!! Super creamy and not overly sweet ???? Perfect on its own, or I mixed with the Caramel Premium Smoothie Mix for a caramel latte and omggggg ??”
Danielle, NSW: “I am a huge fan of The Healthy Mummy Protein Powder… And I was so excited to try the new coffee flavour! It’s perfect on its own or you can add it to your Healthy Mummy Smoothies – make a Mocha by adding it with Chocolate! Yum!!! Unlike other protein powders on the market – this isn’t filled with any added fillers – it’s pure protein for pure lean muscles! Highly recommend!”
Chelsea, QLD: “?????Absolutely Amazing, any coffee lover won’t be disappointed I know this is my new favourite flavour. Great for an after workout snack. It smells absolutely Amazing, & tastes just like a coffee espresso from the shop…”
How can protein assist with weight loss?
A high protein intake boosts metabolism, reduces appetite and changes several weight regulating hormones.
What makes whey protein different from other types of protein?
Whey Protein is a high-quality protein which contains essential amino acids. It is very digestible and is absorbed from the gut quickly when compared with other sources of protein. Whey protein is also highly filling which can stop you snacking on other foods.
Directions for use
- Mix one 30g serve into water or your favourite Healthy Mummy Smoothie
- You can even use the protein powder for baking!
Nutritional Information – Chocolate
Nutritional Information – Vanilla
Shirley De Jesus – Advanced Diploma in Nutritional Medicine
The Healthy Mummy protein powders are available in three popular flavours of chocolate, vanilla and the NEW Choc-Fudge. These protein powders contain a great source of whey protein up to 93% from grass-fed cows.
Here are some benefits of whey protein:
- It is absorbed quickly in comparison to other proteins.
- With fast absorption whey is also rich in branched chain amino acids (BCAAs). These amino acids are made up of three essential amino acids Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine. These are essential because the body is unable to make them out of other amino acids, therefore they must be consumed from food or supplements.
- Another great benefit of BCAAs is if you take time off from training for whatever reason, increasing your intake of them minimises muscle loss and preserves lean tissue and will keep your metabolism up. This will prevent fat gain when inactive.
These powders are incredibly low in sugar due to the use of Thaumatin, it is a natural protein extract that is 2000 times sweeter than sugar with only 4 calories per gram, makes it the highest natural sweetener ever!
Elisha Danine – Nutritionist
The Healthy Mummy Protein powder range is an excellent source of protein, whether you are using it for exercise recovery, to mix with fruit for breakfast, or as a tasty treat in between meals.
Grass-fed whey is a personal favourite ingredient of mine, as it is shown to be significantly higher in nutritional value compared to grain-fed. Cows that are on a grass-fed diet are able to have a more stable pH level which allows them to provide beneficial bacteria as well as a broader nutritional content.
The sweeteners used in this product are generally well received and don’t cause the unwanted side effects that others may do.
If you are looking for a quality protein powder then I highly recommend The Healthy Mummy brand.
What is Whey Protein Isolate?
Whey protein isolate (WPI) has a high protein concentration (approximately 90-95%). The process separates protein from fat and lactose resulting in a purer form of whey protein which has less fat and lactose.
Is the Protein Powder Gluten-Free?
We do not guarantee the Protein powders are 100% gluten-free. Although products containing gluten are not added, the protein powders are manufactured in a factory which handles grains containing gluten and some cross-contamination may occur.
How many serves of the Protein powder can I have in one day?
One serve per day is all that you need. The recommended intake of protein is 50g per day. Each serve contains up to 26.2g of protein when mixed with water, which is more than half (52%) of your daily recommended protein intake.
For more FAQ’s on Protein Powder, please click here.
Healthy Mummy Gym Towel in detail:
The Healthy Mummy LIMITED EDITION Pink Gym Towel is lightweight, absorbent and packs down small. With its matching drawstring bag, this gym towel is perfect for all your workout needs. Use it whilst working out, at the gym, during home workouts or even take it to the beach, this towel is super versatile!
Reasons to LOVE our Gym Towel:
- Lightweight material that’s super absorbent
- Perfect for taking to the gym or using during / after a workout
- Comes in stylish pink colour
- Comes with a matching drawstring bag and packs down small so you can easily throw it in your gym bag
- Soft to touch and feels nice on your skin
- Sand free so it’s perfect for use at the beach
Material: 80% Polyester, 20% Polyamide
Machine wash cold 30°C / 86°F
Wash with similar colours
Do not bleach, dry clean, iron or use fabric softener
If you love this, we know you’ll love:
Resistance Bands with Handles in detail:
The Resistance Bands with Handles come in either light (Pink) or medium (Aqua) resistance and are a great piece of equipment to tone and strengthen your body. The bands are perfect for all fitness levels including those new to fitness as well as those more experienced. The bands are designed to be used anywhere, so you can workout at home, outside or in the gym.
We recommend you slowly progress from pink to aqua for a more intense workout. Both bands are suitable for the same exercises.
What’s included with the bands?
- Resistance Band with handles
- Door Anchor
- Leaflet with safety instructions and exercises
- Handy bag to keep the bands and door anchor in
Reasons to LOVE the Resistance Bands
- For body toning and flexibility
- Whole body conditioning, strength and movement. Perfect to build muscles and burn fat
- Overall mobility and injury prevention. Recommended for pre/rehab and joint function
- Provides resistance for a more intense workout
- Suitable for a variety of exercises
- Easy on the joints thanks to the progressive elastic resistance
- Suitable for a variety of exercises
The Door Anchor
The door anchor is a great way to set up your resistance band so that you can use it at home
Set up Instructions:
- Place the door anchor inside the door.
- Close the door with the strap coming through the door frame
- Thread the handle / tube through the black nylon loop
Prior to using the door anchor, make sure that:
- The door is closing towards you and not away from you
- The door is locked and will not open during exercising
Exercises with the Resistance Band
- For more exercises using the resistance band, log onto The Healthy Mummy App!
- Our 28 Day Stronger Program uses this style of resistance band. Here are some reasons to try it out!
- Tone and strengthen your body
- Beginner and Advanced Programs to choose from
- All workouts are less than 30 minutes in length
- Minimal equipment required – all you need is our resistance bands with handles and some weights
- Workouts that you can do at home
- Find out more about The Healthy Mummy App and the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge here
- Light (Pink) Dimensions: 5 x 8 x 12000mm
- Medium (Aqua) Dimensions: 6 x 10 x 12000mm
- Make sure that you read the safety instructions prior to using the resistance band