- See the AMAZING results from our Healthy Mummy Smoothies
- What makes Healthy Mummy Smoothies different?
- Download our Smoothie factsheet
- Get the Smoothie label and ingredient list
- Get our Pregnancy Smoothie factsheet
You can even pay using Afterpay.
Pregnancy Smoothie in Detail
The Healthy Mummy Pregnancy Smoothie is a convenient and nutritious supplementary drink. Our Pregnancy Smoothie can help you meet the increased nutritional requirements of pregnant women. The Pregnancy Smoothie is made from whole foods, is high in protein and calcium, contains probiotics and is a good source of fibre.
How Can The Pregnancy Smoothie Help You?
Additional nutrients and calories are needed in pregnancy to support the mum and the baby. Our smoothie is a convenient and tasty way to increase your calories in pregnancy whilst nourishing your body.
If you are suffering from morning sickness and find eating food difficult – the smoothie is a great way to nourish your body with a easy to drink smoothie. It also contains ginger which helps to ease nausea.
If you are feeling exhausted, the smoothie is a nutrient dense snack high in protein, B vitamins and low constipation iron to help keep energy levels up.
If you are struggling to find the time or energy to eat nutrient dense and healthy foods then the smoothie will be a great help. You could also have it as a quick breakfast by adding fruit, oats and vegetables to your smoothie to further increase calories.
Protein and Calcium
It is ideal as a high-protein, high-calcium snack in pregnancy with each smoothie giving you 30% of your protein needs
The pregnancy smoothie is also free of all chemicals, fillers and artificial ingredients, has no fructose in, no added sugar and uses high quality dairy protein sourced from grass fed cows in New Zealand.
Nourish Your Body In Pregnancy
During pregnancy the nutritional demands on your body are greater in support of the growing baby along with alterations in maternal tissues and metabolism. The requirements of protein and nutrients, particularly folate, iodine, calcium, iron and zinc are higher.
During the second and third trimester additional protein is required for the growth of foetal, placental and maternal tissues, and estimated energy requirements are also higher.
What Do The Experts Say?
Ali Pickes, Midwife says:
“The Smoothie is an easy and convenient way for pregnant women to get their intake of essential vitamins required during pregnancy. Having a Healthy Mummy Pregnancy Smoothie is an easy way to give you energy and help you glow.
The Healthy Mummy Pregnancy Smoothie is not a meal replacement but an ideal snack to compliment pregnancy supplements. Having easy accessible snacks on hand when you are pregnant can assist acid build up or reflux, a common complaint in pregnancy. It assists by helping your digestive system to process smaller meals rather than larger meals, which are harder to digest.”
Cheree Sheldon, Nutritionist says:
“As pregnancy is one of my specialist areas, I was eager to see the Healthy Mummy Pregnancy Smoothie. After studying the ingredients I would not hesitate to recommend it to my clients. In fact, I would probably prescribe it!
It has a great formula, with about 100 calories per serve (not including ingredients you combine it with) and it is a perfect snack.
This smoothie has no artificial colours or preservatives and is not GMO. As it is sweetened with thaumatin, a natural sweetener from fruit, it is not artificially sweetened and has no sugar, or fructose, so will not have a negative impact on your blood sugars.”
Healthy Mummy Smoothie 45+ in Detail
The Healthy Mummy Smoothie 45+ is a meal replacement weight loss smoothie. It has been specially formulated to support the requirements of our mature mums and older women.
Smoothie 45+ is a delicious, creamy and versatile vanilla flavour. The nutrient-rich smoothie has just 216 calories per serve and there is 20 serves per 500g tub.
How the Healthy Mummy Smoothie 45+ benefit you?
- Calcium to improve bone density*
- Protein to maintain muscle mass
- Vitamin B6 balances hormone activity
- Zinc, Vitamin C and Vitamin E protect cells from free radical damage
- Contributes to weight loss and weight maintenance**
- 20 essential vitamins and minerals
- No artificial flavours or preservatives
Why is Smoothie 45+ different to our normal smoothies?
- MORE Vitamin D
- MORE Vitamin C
- MORE Vitamin E
- Contains Probiotics
How else can Healthy Mummy Smoothie 45+ benefit you?
- No weight loss accelerants, caffeine, gluten and are dairy-free
- Non-Genetically Modified
- 50% of your Vitamin D RDI to help with normal bone health
- Free from vitamin K which can interact with blood medication
- Great source of fibre to help with regular bowel movements
What the experts say…
Nutritionist – Sonia McNaughton
What I like about this formula is how it is full of energy giving nutrients and herbs. The Smoothie 45+ is perfect for women wanting to stay vital and vibrant over the age of 45. In just 1
serve there is 50% of daily iron, brain boosting B12 and herbs like Green Tea to help fuel both mental and physical resilience.
The key to good health is a healthy tummy and as we mature it is incredibly important to support gut function so we break down and absorb our food. The probiotic, digestive enzymes and dandelion root added are a great combination for a healthy and comfortable tummy in women over 45+.
Considering 45+ is the age women are most at risk of a sluggish thyroid, which can cause weight gain, fatigue, low mood and hair loss, adding in daily iodine, selenium, zinc, vitamin A and vitamin D is a beautiful and real way to support thyroid health.
Sugar cravings and weight gain become harder to manage as we age and as a result balancing blood sugars becomes a daily necessity. Nutrients like chromium, magnesium, fibre and protein make this formula a lovely addition to a balanced blood sugar day for women 45+.
Ingredients and Nutritional Information
- Try our delicious and high fibre recipe – Fabulous Fibre Smoothie
- Taste our Happy Hormone Super Smoothie
- See some of the amazing results Mums have achieved by drinking our Smoothies here
- You can even pay using Afterpay!
* when eaten in conjunction with a diet high in calcium
**When used in conjunction with a diet reduced in energy and an exercise plan
Healthy Man Meal Replacement in Detail
The Healthy Man Meal Replacement (just add milk for a shake and go, or extra fruits and veggies as to have as a smoothie) is scientifically formulated by Nutritionists and Food technologists especially for men to help boost their health, vitality, nutrition and weight loss!
WHAT WILL THE HEALTHY MAN DO FOR YOUR MAN?
- Enhance weight loss ability^
- Improve gut health
- Reduce beer belly
- Increase stamina
- Increase muscle strength
- Increase energy, vitality and overall health
- Improve hair health
And best of all tastes GREAT! Your man is going to love it (check out the REAL BLOKES reviews below)
KEY INFO ON THE HEALTHY MAN MEAL REPLACEMENT
- Scientifically formulated Meal replacement designed especially for men
- High quality whey protein, 24.2g per serve*!
- An essential blend of nutrients, copper, selenium and a good source of zinc for hair colouration and biotin for hair maintenance, supporting mens hair health
- Protein and fibre to keep you fuller for longer
- Improves strength, vitality and energy
- Contributes to weight loss^ – banish the beer belly!
- 24 vitamins and minerals
- Probiotics to support gut health
- Tomato (Lycopene) for heart and prostate health
- Contains a specialised blend for men; Green tea extract, Maca root powder, MCT, to kick start your day and workout properly
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Quick and easy to make for on-the-go consumption
- No added sugar – sweetened naturally, no Sucralose
WHAT ARE BLOKES SAYING
NUTRITIONIST: MARK SURDUT
Opening the tub, I am reminded of something between a quality chocolate/cocoa mix and a super-nutrient powder and it tastes awesome. It really mixes easily, with a remarkable thickness to it too -almost like a thick shake, just much less sickly sweet. Oh yes, that reminds me, it had no weird aftertaste of sweetener like so many other products do. Sipped slow, served chilled, it left me feeling surprisingly full!!
Now nutritionally it’s a great product. Well balanced, unlike so many diet shakes, this meal replacement drink is nutritionally solid – it’s not radical, it’s not extreme in its mix of macros, it’s BALANCED – it has some carbs, naturally derived from wholesome dairy milk (NO sugar added, NOT in ANY funny form).
It has good levels of filling protein and I like that it has a mix of both whey protein and soy protein. Soy protein is a high biological value (ie. high quality) rapidly-digested protein, with potential roles in reducing risk of heart disease. How much protein? A made-up shake has the protein load of 3.5 hard boiled eggs!
It has a broad spectrum of micros (vitamins, minerals, trace elements), so it’s really complete and in good doses of them too. The “sugar” listed in the nutritional panel is naturally occurring cow’s milk carbohydrate, not sucrose or glucose or fructose.
It has enough fibre to match 3.5 cups of raw broccoli, or 2.5 cups of raw green beans. Then it has another veggie added inside too, tomato, which has a beneficial anti-oxidant called
‘lycopene’ and may protect blokes against prostate cancer and heart disease.
^when consumed as a meal replacement with a diet reduced in energy and including regular exercise
*when made up with skim milk
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Add 40g to 250mL of skim milk. Shake or blend until completely dissolved and consume immediately.
INGREDIENTS + NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION
- For The Full FAQ’s on The Healthy Man Meal Replacement please click here
- You can shop The Healthy Man Shaker here
Is there any difference between The Healthy Man Meal Replacement Drink and the The Healthy Mummy smoothies?
- Yes! The Healthy Man Smoothie has been scientifically formulated for men with vitamins, minerals and more to support men’s health. Nutrients to support vitality, strength, gut health, healthy hair and more.
How does The Healthy Man Meal Replacement Drink make you lose weight?
- The Healthy Man Meal Replacement Drink is a full meal replacement with fibre and protein to help you feel fuller for longer. Combining all the essential nutrients for a balanced diet, the Healthy Man Meal Replacement can help you achieve your weight loss goals faster.
Does The Healthy Man Meal Replacement Drink contain any caffeine?
- The Healthy Man Meal Replacement contains Green Tea Extract which contains a caffeine
How does The Healthy Man Meal Replacement Drink boost your energy?
- The Healthy Man Meal Replacement contains a specialised blend of vitamins and minerals that are involved in the metabolism of fats, carbohydrates and proteins. In addition Manganese is involved in energy metabolism.
How does The Healthy Man Meal Replacement help your hair?
- The Healthy Man Meal Replacement contains an essential blend of nutrients such as copper, selenium and a good source of zinc for hair colouration, and biotin for hair maintenance , targeting mens hair health
What does The Healthy Man Meal Replacement Drink taste like?
- It’s a delicious chocolate flavour! Guys are loving the flavour (and a lot more), find out the details here: https://www.healthymummy.com/healthy-man-meal-replacement-here-the-blokes-love-it/
Is the Healthy Man Meal Replacement Drink suitable for vegans / vegetarians?
- The Healthy Man is not suitable for vegans as it contains milk. However vegetarians can enjoy The Healthy Man Meal Replacement.
How many serves are in The Healthy Man Meal Replacement Drink?
- There are 20 serves in each tub, each serving is 40g.
Does The Healthy Man Meal Replacement Drink contain any additives?
- Nope! The Healthy Man Meal Replacement shake is free from any artificial colours, flavours and preservatives.
Does The Healthy Man Meal Replacement Drink contain dairy?
- Yes, the Healthy Man Meal Replacement drink contains dairy, it contains milk.
Does The Healthy Man Meal Replacement Drink come with a scoop?
- Yes, The Healthy Man Meal Replacement comes with a scoop.
How many servings of The Healthy Man Meal Replacement can I have in one day?
- We recommend you have between 1 and 2 servings per day. Most people choose to have one for breakfast and then may choose a second at lunchtime in lieu of a meal.
Is The Healthy Man Meal Replacement Drink gluten free?
- Our smoothies do not contain any gluten however are made in a facility where gluten may be present.
Healthy Brownie Bites Mix in details
The Healthy Mummy Brownie Bites are a delicious and nutritious snack that’s super quick and easy to make. The Brownie Bites mix contains all natural and whole food ingredients.
Specifically designed for busy mums the Brownie Bites a delicious treat that’ll help you through the day, the healthy way.
What makes the Brownie Bites Mix so great?
- Specifically formulated for Mums
- Delicious AND healthy
- Just 101 calories per serve
- Contains Superfoods – chia seeds, quinoa and cacao nib
- Super quick to make, only 5 minutes prep time!
- Breastfeeding friendly
- Contains no artificial colours or flavours
Superfood ingredients include:
- Chia Seeds – A good source of omega-3 fatty acids, fiber, antioxidants, iron, and calcium.
- Quinoa – High in protein
- Cacao Nibs – Contains antioxidants
Nutritional Information & Ingredients
How to Make the Brownie Bites
- Makes 12 Brownies
- Prep time is 5 minutes
- Baking time is 15 minutes
You will need to add:
- 2 tbsp rice malt syrup
- 4 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 large egg
- Preheat oven to 160c
- In a large bowl, pour the Brownie Bites Mix
- Take care. In a microwave heat rice malt syrup and coconut oil until bubbling
- Add rice malt syrup, coconut oil and egg to the Brownie Bites Mix. Stir through evenly.
- In a loft tin (24x14cm), pour the mix and smooth out with a knife
- Bake for 15 minutes (You will know that your brownies are perfectly cooked when they are firm around the edges and still soft and fudgey to the touch in the middle. You may think it needs longer in the oven but this is the perfect brownie.)
- Cool for 5 minutes, then cut into 12 bite-sized pieces. Enjoy!
Choc Caramel Protein Ball Mix in detail
The Choc-Caramel Protein Ball Mix is super easy to make and the balls taste delicious! Our mix is all-natural and delicious, plus it contains whole food ingredients for a morning buzz, a late afternoon fix or a healthy snack.
Specifically designed for busy mums, The Healthy Mummy protein balls are easy-to-make with no baking required. With 3g of protein per ball, wholegrain ingredients, whey protein, coconut flour and cacao nibs, they’re a delicious treat that’ll help you through the day, the healthy way.
What makes them so great?
- Specifically formulated for Busy Mums
- Safe for use whilst Breastfeeding
- Free from artificial flavours or colours
- Delicious Choc-caramel flavour
- Whole food ingredients
- 3g of protein per ball*
- Makes 15 balls*
- Compact and easy to carry, for mums on the run
- Enjoy as a morning boost, a late afternoon fix or a healthy snack
- No blender required
- No baking required – these balls are ready in 7 easy steps!
How to make
You will need:
- Choc Caramel Protein Ball Mix
- 3 tbsp Rice Malt Syrup
- 3 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 2/3 cup boiling water
- Step 1: Pour mixture into a large bowl
- Step 2: Heat rice malt syrup and coconut oil in microwave until bubbling.
- Step 3: Add rice malt syrup and coconut oil to the mixture and stir through evenly
- Step 4: Add 1 cup of boiling water to the mixture and stir well
- Step 5: All mix to stand and cool for 15 minutes
- Step 6: Roll 1 tablespoon of mixture into a ball and roll in desiccated coconut until well covered.
- Step 7: Place balls in an airtight container and refrigerate until ready to eat
Prep time: 20 minutes. No baking required.
“No bake mixes are extremely easy to use and so handy for any mum or mum to be!
I love the simplistic list of ingredients and the fact that there is no added sugar. It makes it easier to control what you eat and what your kids are eating.
The flavours work really well together and it helps to prevent naughty snacking. It’s a great product that I would recommend to anyone wanting to eat healthy.”
- The certified organic oats are not gluten free.
- For FAQ’s on the Choc Caramel Protein Ball Mix please click here
Chocolate Cake Mix in detail
A delicious and decadent Chocolate Cake Dry Mix that contains no added sugar and is low in calories (186 calories per serve). The cake is super easy to make, it only takes 2 minutes to prepare! The cake is large which makes it is perfect for the whole family to enjoy!
Reasons to LOVE the Chocolate Cake Mix
- No Added Sugar – The cake contains no added sugars, artificial flavours or preservatives.
- Easy to Make – Prep time is two minutes, then just pop it in the oven.
- Less than 200 calories – Delicious and decadent chocolate cake that contains just 186 cals per serve
- Each pack makes a large cake with 12 slices / serves, enough for you and the family!
- Tastes AMAZING – you and your family will all LOVE IT
What are mums saying about the cake?
Emma Summers, QLD
“OMG – I LOVE this cake. It taste so good and is better than any packet mix cake I have ever made and only 186 calories per serve”
How to make the Chocolate Cake
- Makes 12 Slices of Cake
- Prep time: 2 minutes
- Baking Time: 60 minutes
You will need:
- 120g Melted Butter
- 250mL Milk
- 3 Large Eggs
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- In a large bowl, pour Chocolate Cake Mix.
- Add melted butter, milk and eggs,
- Beat with electric mixer, using the whisk attachment on medium speed for 2 minutes. 5. Pour batter into a greased and lined 20cm round cake tin.
- Cover with foil, leaving room for cake
to rise in the centre.
- Bake for 50 minutes then remove foil. Cook for a further 10 minutes.
- Allow to cool, then cut into 12 even slices. Enjoy
Ingredients and Nutritional Information
- 450g | 12 serves
- For FAQ’s on the Dry Mix Chocolate Cake, click here
Powdered Peanut Butter in detail
Ever wanted to enjoy peanut butter but held back due to the calorie and fat content? We have the solution: The Healthy Mummy Powdered Peanut Butter! It’s got 82% less fat and 35% less calories than traditional peanut butter! Made with natural ingredients and containing plant-based protein it’s a perfect addition to snacks, smoothies and breakfasts.
Reasons to LOVE the Powdered Peanut Butter
- 82% less fat than traditional peanut butter
- 35% less calories than traditional peanut butter
- All natural ingredients
- Plant-based protein
- Tastes delicious
- A great addition to snacks, smoothies and breakfasts.
- Mix with milk / water and spread onto toast for a guilt-free butter!
How to use:
Mix 2 tbsp (14g) into smoothies, bread, pancakes and waffles… or for a delicious, guilt-free spread, simply mix with 1.5tbsp milk. When mixed it becomes a delightful butter which you can spread on toast!
You can also mix the Powdered Peanut Butter with any of The Healthy Mummy smoothies. Choose from our Premium Smoothie Range, Tummy Smoothie Range, 45+ Smoothie, Pregnancy Smoothie and Standard Smoothies.
Mums are loving it!
Abby: “The Powdered Peanut Butter is a game changer for peanut butter lovers like me, it is absolutely delicious and added the most amazing peanut butter flavour to my smoothie, it made it taste like I was drinking a peanut butter chocolate bar! I cannot wait to try this product in my porridge too!”
Cheree Sheldon: “Powdered Peanut Butter is really a great product to use as part of a healthy diet if you want that delicious peanut taste, but with less fat and calories. For people on a weight loss journey, flavour is so important, but so is the bottom line of the amount of calories you consume. This is the perfect compromise! And an added bonus for the Healthy mummies who want to have the nutty smoothies but don’t have time to muck around with the blender, you can just add it to your shaker with your smoothie mix and go!”
Nutrition and Ingredient Information
200g | 14 serves
Is the Powdered Peanut Butter suitable for Breastfeeding and Pregnancy?
All the ingredients used in the Powdered Peanut Butter are commonly consumed general food ingredients suitable for use during Pregnancy or Breastfeeding.
Does the Powdered Peanut Butter contain peanuts?
Yes! Do not consume the Powdered Peanut Butter if you have a peanut allergy!
Can I add the Powdered Peanut Butter to my the Healthy Mummy Smoothies?
Yes, you can add the powdered peanut butter to any of The Healthy Mummy Smoothies including the Standard Smoothies, Premium Smoothies, Tummy Smoothies, 45+ and Pregnancy Smoothie.
Can children / men consume the Powdered Peanut Butter?
Yes, there is no reason why children and men should not consume the powdered peanut butter.
How do I make the Powdered Peanut Butter into a spread?
You can make the Powdered Peanut Butter into a spread by mixing 2tbsp of powder with 1.5tbsp of milk, this will make a thick, creamy and delicious spread. If you prefer a smoother, and less thick consistency you can mix the powder with 2tbsp of milk.
Detox Loose Leaf Tea in detail
The Detox Loose Leaf Tea is a delicious tea blend with 10 natural herbs to rejuvenate and refresh.
Reasons to love the Detox Loose Leaf Tea
- All natural ingredients
- Refreshing and rejuvenating flavour
- Contains St Marys Thistle, also known as Milk Thistle
- Loose leaf tea which is great for the environment (no tea bags)
Nutritionist – Cheree Sheldon
“Using herbs to support liver and kidney function is one of the best ways to promote the body’s natural detoxification processes. St Marys Thistle is one of the most famous liver support herbs, while the other herbs in this tea blend will help clear toxins, promoting clear skin, better digestive function and less sluggish system. I think this lovely herbal tea blend should be a part of your daily ritual!”
Nettle Leaf, Lemon Peel, Liquorice Root, Burdock Root, Dandelion Root, Calendula Petal, St Mary’s Thistle, Lemon Verbena Leaf, Rhubarb Root, Red Clover Flower.
Put 2g (1tsp) of Detox Loose Leaf Tea into a tea infuser and leave in boiled water for 1-3 minutes. Enjoy any time of day.
- Allergen Information: Packed in a facility that also processes / handles tree nuts, gluten, dairy and sulphites.
- Contains liquorice. Avoid excessive consumption or for a long period of time, particularly if you are susceptible to hypertension.
- 100g | 50 serves
If I am fasting, can I consume the Detox Loose Leaf Tea?
The Detox Loose Leaf Tea can be consumed as part of a calorie controlled diet, including during a fast. It is recommended that any specific fasting program is undertaken with the advice of a healthcare professional and may not be suitable for everyone.
Can my children consume the Detox Loose Leaf Tea?
It is recommended that the Detox Loose Leaf Tea is consumed by adults and those 16 and above. The formulation has been developed for adults to help nourish you on your detox journey, leaving you feeling well-digested after a period of overindulgence.
How much Detox Loose Leaf Tea can I consumer?
You can consume 1-2 cups of Loose Leaf Detox Tea per day, As the tea contains liquorice, excessive consumption over a long period of time should be avoided, this is particularly important if you are susceptible to hypertension.
Pink and White Tea Towel in detail
The Healthy Mummy Tea Towel has arrived! The tea towel looks great and has an empowering quote: “Today’s menu is take it or leave it!”. It’s simply a must have for your kitchen if you are a Healthy Mummy with kids.
Reasons to LOVE The Healthy Mummy Tea Towel
- It looks FANTASTIC in your kitchen
- Featuring a useful quote for the kids, “Todays menu is take it or leave it!” When they’re kicking up a fuss about what’s for dinner, show them the tea towel!!
- Practical tea towel that’s absorbent and wash to wash