About this product
- Healthy Kids Chocolate Smoothie 45.99
- Meal Replacements Smoothie 59.99
- Double Chocolate Snack Bars 49.99
- Chocolate Protein Powder 65.99
- Chocolate Cake Mix 21.99
- Top 50 Chocolate Recipes under 300 calories 25
Delicious and decadent Chocolate Cake Dry Mix that contains no added sugar and is low in calories. The cake is super easy to make, it only takes 2 minutes to prepare this cake! The cake is large which makes it is perfect for the whole family to enjoy!
Reasons to LOVE the Chocolate Cake Mix
- No Added Sugar – The cake contains no added sugars, artificial flavours or preservatives.
- Easy to Make – Prep time is two minutes, then just pop it in the oven.
- Less than 200 calories – Delicious and decadent chocolate cake that contains just
- Each pack makes a large cake with 12 slices / serves, enough for you and the family!
How to make the Chocolate Cake
- Makes 12 Slices of Cake
- Prep time: 2 minutes
- Baking Time: 60 minutes
You will need:
- 120g Melted Butter
- 250mL Milk
- 3 Large Eggs
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- In a large bowl, pour Chocolate Cake Mix.
- Add melted butter, milk and eggs,
- Beat with electric mixer, using the whisk attachment on medium speed for 2 minutes. 5. Pour batter into a greased and lined 20cm round cake tin.
- Cover with foil, leaving room for cake
to rise in the centre.
- Bake for 50 minutes then remove foil. Cook for a further 10 minutes.
- Allow to cool, then cut into 12 even slices. Enjoy
Ingredients and Nutritional Information
- 450g | 12 serves
- For FAQ’s on the Dry Mix Chocolate Cake, click here
Top 50 Chocolate Recipes Under 300 Calories eBook
Healthy Kids Chocolate Smoothie
The Healthy Kids CHOCOLATE Smoothie has been specially made as a healthy snack for kids and is ideal if you have fussy eaters or want to ensure your children have a DELICIOUS, nutritious and HEALTHY smoothie snack.
What you need to know about The Healthy Kids Chocolate Smoothie
- A nutritious and delicious snack for kids
- Source of carbohydrates and protein
- Contains probiotics needed for a healthy gut
- Contains 16 vitamins and minerals*
- Provides children with a MASSIVE 50% of their daily Calcium needs*
- NO artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- NO added sugar or fructose
- Mix 10g (2 tsp) of smoothie powder with 250ml of milk
- Top Tip – make into a thick smoothie by adding a fruit/vegetable of choice and blending until smooth
Cheree Sheldon, Nutritionist
As a mum who is also a nutritionist-naturopath, it’s a major concern of mine if my daughter is meeting her dietary needs, as I know how important it is for their health and development. Kids are notoriously fussy, they all go through phases of food refusal and my kid is no different.
When this happened to us, I wanted something that would be simple, healthy, and wasn’t a drama when offered. The Kids Smoothie range is a great solution to this! My daughter loves smoothies, and it’s so easy to hide extra fruits and veggies in a product that already tastes great.
Shirley De Jesus, Nutritionist
What is great about the Healthy Kids Vanilla Smoothie is that it contains 16 essential minerals and vitamins, which, when consumed with milk are great for supporting bone health, immunity and energy. One of the other things that I love about these smoothies is that they contain two strains of bacteria that support the immune system and reduce respiratory infections. These are low in sugar they are great for after school or sports training!
- We do not recommend this product for children under the age of 1
- This product is not intended as a toddler formula replacement, it is intended as a healthy snack for kids which is full of great nutrition
- *when mixed with 250ml skim milk
- For FAQ’s on the Healthy Kids Smoothies please click here
Meal Replacement Smoothies
Our meal-replacement Smoothies have been formulated by leading nutritionists. The smoothie is the perfect solution for a busy mum’s life when trying to lose weight.
How can the Healthy Mummy Smoothie help you?
- Healthy Mummy Smoothies are an excellent source of essential vitamins, minerals, nutrients & important antioxidants
- Can assist with weight management when used as part of a diet and exercise plan
- Provide the best possible nutrition for energy
- Breastfeeding-friendly and designed to help to support milk supply
- Approx. 96% sugar free
- Low GI and a source of fibre which helps you feel fuller for longer and aids digestion
- Quick and easy to prepare and taste delicious
- Source of protein
- Lower in sugar than other products on the market – see a comparison table
- Free from caffeine and dairy
- Non-Genetically Modified product
20 serves per 500g tub
Double-Choc Snack Bars
The Healthy Mummy Double-Choc Snack Bar is a delicious and nutritious snack bar that contains protein and an excellent source of your daily fibre. Our Healthy Mummy snack bar is made with specially selected whole foods and is a breastfeeding friendly product. It is designed as a convenient snack bar that can replace one of your daily snacks and they come in a value and convenient box of ten.
Reasons to LOVE the Double-Choc Snack Bars
- Good source of natural protein – 8.2g
- Excellent source of fibre – 8.6g
- 186 calories per 45g bar
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Low Sodium
- GMO Free
The Snack Bars come in a box of 10 snack bars (45g each) and are great protein snack for when you are on the run.
Cheree Sheldon, Nutritionist
Finally, a snack bar that is both full of health benefits and chocolatey goodness! Love the fact that this bar contains chicory root, as it will love your liver at the same time as being a prebiotic and antioxidant!
These bars are high in fibre and contain a nice amount of protein, so you feel fuller for longer…And it hits the sweet cravings on the head at the same time. Winning!
Chocolate Protein Powder
Our Healthy Mummy protein is an AWESOME source of high-quality whey protein with 26.2g of protein per serve.
Our chocolate whey protein powder is:
- High-quality whey protein from grass-fed cows
- 90% whey protein
- Breastfeeding friendly
- 99.9% sugar-free
- Low sodium
- No artificial sweeteners or flavours
- Hormone free
Simply mix 30g of Chocolate Protein Powder with water, it’s super easy to make.
The powder is also ideal for adding into smoothies for an extra protein hit and is great for baking with too.
The Healthy Mummy Protein powder range is an excellent source of protein, whether you are using it for exercise recovery, to mix with fruit for breakfast, or as a tasty treat in between meals.
Grass fed whey is a personal favourite ingredient of mine, as it is shown to be significantly higher in nutritional value compared to grain-fed. Cows that are on a grass fed diet are able to have a more stable pH level which allows them to provide beneficial bacteria as well as a broader nutritional content.
The sweeteners used in this product are generally well received and don’t cause the unwanted side affects that others may do.
If you are looking for a quality protein powder then I highly recommend The Healthy Mummy brand.