About this product
- 1 x Healthy Mummy Double Choc-Peanut Tummy Snack Bars 10 Pack
- 1 x Healthy Mummy Protein Powder
- 1 x Healthy Mummy Smoothie
About The Double Choc-Peanut Tummy Snack Bars
Introducing the NEW Choc-Peanut Tummy Snack Bars featuring the revolutionary Healthy Mummy Tummy Complex as featured in our BEST SELLING Tummy Smoothie!
Our BRAND NEW Choc-Peanut Snack Bars are PACKED with gut-friendly ingredients including The Healthy Mummy Tummy Complex, probiotics, collagen and more. The bars supports a healthy microbiome and reduces bloating! Boasting 11.2g of protein, these guilt-free, delicious and nutritious snack bars are designed especially for busy mums on-the-go.
Reasons to LOVE the NEW Tummy Snack Bars
- Contains revolutionary Healthy Mummy Tummy Complex
- Whey protein and fibre to keep you fuller for longer
- Probiotics to support gut health
- 17 essential vitamins and minerals
- Contains collagen
- Good source of magnesium
- Just 184 calories per serve
- Delicious choc-peanut flavour
- Contains no artificial colours flavours or preservatives
- Suitable for pregnant and breastfeeding women
Real Mums Reviews
Cassie, Mum of 2, “WOW!!! I’m giving this 10/10! Rich & chocolatey with peanut pieces throughout this is everything my snack dreams are made of! With protein and fibre to help me feeling fuller for longer and probiotics for gut health, these are a great snack for busy mums on the run (…. and no, I’m not sharing!!)”
Samara, Mum of 2: “So quick, so easy, so delicious, AND good for you!! The new Tummy Choc-Peanut bars are quickly becoming my new favourite snack on the go!!”
Nik, Mum of 2: “I am absolutely loving the new Tummy Snack Bars! The choc-peanut is a winning combination flavour. You feel like you’re eating something naughty like a snickers bar but it’s good for you! So good in fact it has 17 vitamins and minerals. The best thing is, they contain protein that keeps you fuller for longer. They’re the perfect snack to keep in the drawer at work, throw in your hand bag or leave in the car for those times you’re caught out and hungry.”
Nutritionist Review – Cheree Sheldon
Who doesn’t love a good bar to go? There are so many reasons I like the Choc-Peanut Tummy Snack Bar by The Healthy Mummy. Firsty, chocolate and peanut is such a classic combo of deliciousness, you really can’t go wrong! The bonus of the Healthy Mummy Tummy Complex is that the prebiotics, probiotics and enzymes make it so good for gut health. Plus it is nutrient dense, making it easier to meet your vitamin and mineral intake. One bar is almost a quarter of your daily protein needs. It is great for the busy mum!
Nutritional Information and Ingredients
Contains milk, peanut and soy.
For all FAQ’s on the Choc-Peanut Tummy Snack Bars, please click here
Are the Choc-Peanut Tummy Snack Bars suitable for breastfeeding women?
All the ingredients used in the Tummy Snack Bars are commonly consumed general food ingredients suitable for use during breastfeeding.
Are the Choc-Peanut Tummy Snack Bars suitable for pregnant women?
All the ingredients used in the Tummy Snack Bars are commonly consumed general food ingredients suitable for use during pregnancy.
Why are the Tummy Snack Bars more expensive than the standard snack bars?
There are a number of reasons why the Tummy Snack Bars are more expensive than the standard snack bars. The main reason is due to the ingredients in the Tummy Snack bars being different and generally more premium. The Tummy Snack Bars includes high end probiotics.
Protein Powder in Detail
Choose from Chocolate, Vanilla or NEW Choc-Fudge Protein Powder
Our Healthy Mummy Protein Powder is an AWESOME source of high-quality whey protein with 25.8g of protein per serve!
This high-quality protein powder is breastfeeding friendly and comes from grass-fed cows. It is great on it’s own, ideal for adding into smoothies for an extra protein hit and is also great for baking with.
Our whey protein powder is:
- High-quality whey protein from grass-fed cows
- 89-93% whey protein
- Breastfeeding friendly
- 99.9% sugar-free
- Low sodium
- No artificial sweeteners or flavours
How can protein assist with weight loss?
A high protein intake boosts metabolism, reduces appetite and changes several weight regulating hormones.
What makes whey protein different from other types of protein?
Whey Protein is a high-quality protein which contains essential amino acids. It is very digestible and is absorbed from the gut quickly when compared with other sources of protein. Whey protein is also highly filling which can stop you snacking on other foods.
Directions for use
- Mix one 30g serve into water or your favourite Healthy Mummy Smoothie
- You can even use the protein powder for baking!
Nutritional Information – Chocolate
Nutritional Information – Vanilla
Nutritional Information – Choc-Fudge
Shirley De Jesus – Advanced Diploma in Nutritional Medicine
The Healthy Mummy protein powders are available in three popular flavours of chocolate, vanilla and the NEW Choc-Fudge. These protein powders contain a great source of whey protein up to 93% from grass-fed cows.
Here are some benefits of whey protein:
- It is absorbed quickly in comparison to other proteins.
- With fast absorption whey is also rich in branched chain amino acids (BCAAs). These amino acids are made up of three essential amino acids Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine. These are essential because the body is unable to make them out of other amino acids, therefore they must be consumed from food or supplements.
- Another great benefit of BCAAs is if you take time off from training for whatever reason, increasing your intake of them minimises muscle loss and preserves lean tissue and will keep your metabolism up. This will prevent fat gain when inactive.
These powders are incredibly low in sugar due to the use of Thaumatin, it is a natural protein extract that is 2000 times sweeter than sugar with only 4 calories per gram, makes it the highest natural sweetener ever!
Elisha Danine – Nutritionist
The Healthy Mummy Protein powder range is an excellent source of protein, whether you are using it for exercise recovery, to mix with fruit for breakfast, or as a tasty treat in between meals.
Grass-fed whey is a personal favourite ingredient of mine, as it is shown to be significantly higher in nutritional value compared to grain-fed. Cows that are on a grass-fed diet are able to have a more stable pH level which allows them to provide beneficial bacteria as well as a broader nutritional content.
The sweeteners used in this product are generally well received and don’t cause the unwanted side effects that others may do.
If you are looking for a quality protein powder then I highly recommend The Healthy Mummy brand.
What is Whey Protein Isolate?
Whey protein isolate (WPI) has a high protein concentration (approximately 90-95%). The process separates protein from fat and lactose resulting in a purer form of whey protein which has less fat and lactose.
Is the Protein Powder Gluten-Free?
We do not guarantee the Protein powders are 100% gluten-free. Although products containing gluten are not added, the protein powders are manufactured in a factory which handles grains containing gluten and some cross-contamination may occur.
How many serves of the Protein powder can I have in one day?
One serve per day is all that you need. The recommended intake of protein is 50g per day. Each serve contains up to 26.2g of protein when mixed with water, which is more than half (52%) of your daily recommended protein intake.
For more FAQ’s on Protein Powder, please click here.
Healthy Mummy Smoothies
Meal replacement weight loss smoothies for mums
Our meal-replacement weight loss smoothies have been formulated by leading nutritionists to be the perfect companion to a busy mum’s life when trying to lose weight. They’re breastfeeding-friendly.
20 serves per 500g tub.
Available in: NEW & IMPROVED Chocolate flavour, Vanilla, Caramel, Coffee, Choc-Mint, Banana, Strawberry, Cookies & Cream, Salted Caramel, Choc Cherry and Raspberry Ripple.
We also have Pregnancy Smoothies. You can even pay using Afterpay.
How can Healthy Mummy Smoothies benefit you?
- Healthy Mummy Smoothies are an excellent source of essential vitamins, minerals, nutrients & important antioxidants
- They don’t contain weight loss accelerants, caffeine, gluten and are dairy-free. They are also a non-Genetically Modified product.
- They can help with weight management when used as part of a diet & exercise plan
- They provide the best possible nutrition for energy
- They’re breastfeeding-safe and are designed to help to support milk supply
- They’re 96% sugar free and 100% fructose free
- They’re low GI & high fibre which helps you feel fuller for longer and aids digestion
- They’re quick and easy to prepare and taste delicious
- They’re high in protein & lower in sugar than any other product on the market