TUMMY & Metabolism Pack
This pack contains:
- 1 x Tummy
- 1 x Metabolism Support Forumla
The Healthy Mummy TUMMY is here to aid digestion and reduce bloating naturally. A nutritious formula with organic herbs, Omega-rich sources of fibre and probiotics which assist with gastrointestinal health and bloating
Benefits of TUMMY
- Aids digestion
- Reduces bloating
- Delicious Choc-Chai flavour
- Fibre that contributes to regular laxation
- Source of Omega 3
- Nourish your tummy naturally
- Probiotics that help to balance the friendly bacteria in your digestive system
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Superfood enriched – contains superfood ingredients including Chia Seeds and Flax seeds
- Breastfeeding friendly
- Contains inulin which is a powerful probiotic scientifically proven to support bone health and aid immune system function.
Why is our TUMMY supplement different?
- Reduces bloating and aids digestion NATURALLY
- A VEGETARIAN-friendly product. Free from dairy and preservatives. There are no animal sourced ingredients added during manufacture
- High in omega 3, probiotics and organic ingredients
- It is breastfeeding friendly
- Can be used in conjunction with other Healthy Mummy products such as Smoothie & Super Greens
How to use it?
Mix 7.5g (1.5 teaspoon) per day into a glass of water or juice. Take once daily.
Nutritional Info & Ingredients
Vitamins & Benefits
- Probiotics – Lactobacillus acidophilus contributes to gastrointestinal health. Lactobacillus acidophilus and Bifidobacterium lactis contribute to the maintenance of beneficial gastrointestinal microflora. Bifidobacterium lactis contributes to gastrointestinal health and immune function.
- Fibre – A source of dietary fibre which contributes to regular laxation
- Omega-3 – A source of omega-3 fatty acids (healthy fats).
- Calming herbs – to help soothe the body, mind and tummy.
To read FAQ’s about TUMMY, please click here
The Healthy Mummy Metabolism Support
The Healthy Mummy Metabolism Support Formula has been formulated to contain nutrients involved in energy production and the metabolism of carbohydrates, proteins and fats in the body.
The Healthy Mummy Metabolism Support is DOES NOT contain any caffeine, capsaicin, L-carnitine, picolinate, conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) or resveratrol.
The Healthy Mummy Metabolism Support tablets can be taken while breastfeeding or pregnant.
Dosage: take two tablets daily or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Vitamins can only be of assistance if the dietary vitamin intake is inadequate. This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner”. If you are taking other multi-vitamin supplements we recommend that you consult with your healthcare practitioner for appropriate dosages.
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL
USE ONLY AS DIRECTED
Nutritionist Reviews of TUMMY
Elisha Danine (B. Hlth Sci Comp. Med.)
“The Healthy Mummy “Tummy” is a great formulation consisting of quality forms of Omega 3, fibre, pre and probiotics, and calming herb.
One of the ingredients I particularly like is Inulin. Inulin is a powerful pre-biotic that is plant-based – perfect for vegetarians. It supports bone health, immune system function, and gut balance. It is also a soluble dietary fibre which means it dissolves in water. It then forms a gelatinous substance that slows digestion and increases fullness, which may also help to reduce snacking.
The organic herbs in this formulation such as ginger, fennel and peppermint are anti-inflammatory and can aid in reducing digestive issues like bloating heartburn, flatulence, and stomach cramps.
An added bonus is that it’s breastfeeding safe! Tummy is a great supplement that you can take daily to support your Healthy Mummy weight loss journey.”
(B. Hlth Sci Comp. Med.)
Cheree Sheldon, Nutritionist, Ad Dip Nut Med
“The new Healy Mummy TUMMY powder is a fabulous blend of herbs and nutrients that will help calm and nourish inflamed tummies. When looking at the ingredients in this product, it is a great balance of prebiotic super foods and probiotics, so your healthy gut bacteria will love this!
I would not hesitate to recommend this to anyone with digestion issues such as bloating, discomfort, reflux, heartburn, or IBS. The ingredients in it will also benefit people trying to boost their immunity as having a healthy happy tummy supports our immune system as well.”