About this product
The Tummy DetoxPack in detail
- 1 x Tummy Smoothie – Vanilla
- 1 x Metabolism Support Formula
- 1 x Protein Powder
- 1 x The Ultimate 3 Day Cleanse eBook
Tummy Smoothie – Vanilla in detail
We are delighted to launch our NEW breakthrough Tummy Smoothie containing our NEW Healthy Mummy Tummy Complex
It is a a delicious and nutritious formulated meal replacement. The smoothie is high in protein which reduces feelings of hunger and contributes to weight loss*. The probiotics support gut health whilst fibre makes you feel fuller for longer!
This smoothie is also free from artificial sweeteners, fillers and caffeine.
Reasons to LOVE the Tummy Smoothie
- Contributes to weight loss*
- Contains probiotics to support gut health
- Fibre to keep you fuller for longer
- High in protein which reduces feelings of hunger
- Contains Collagen which also helps a healthy digestive tract
- Contains 22 vitamins and minerals
- Delicious Vanilla flavour
- No artificial sweeteners, fillers or caffeine
- No added sugar or artificial sweeteners
- Low sodium
Nutritionist Review – Cheree Sheldon
“When it comes to health, the health of the gut is a major influence. The ingredients in the Tummy Smoothie by The Healthy Mummy will work to encourage a healthy microbiome and support digestion. Gut health can include complex conditions like IBS, Crohn’s disease and colitis, this smoothie is a 2 in 1 combo to help you manage your weight and improve your gut health”
Real Mums Reviews
Amy Atkinson, Tasmania
“I’m snacking less as it’s keeping me fuller for longer,” she says, “I’m excited to see some massive results while using this.“
Lauren Kolstad, ACT
“I liked that it has so much goodness in them to help with bloating and digestive function and I was definitely less bloated, fitting into my pants easier within a week and it tastes amazing.”
Sascha Farley, NSW
“Without a doubt it helped with boating which I struggle with! My tummy felt more settled and flatter which is a huge win. “
Samara Syed, NSW
“The Tummy smoothie was absolutely delicious! It was very smooth in texture and goes well with all smoothies and snacks! 10 out of 10 for sure!!”
Emily Rose, QLD
“Bloating has been my biggest issue since forever! So I was excited to use the new Tummy Smoothie. I am so happy with the results after 2 weeks and my muffin top in my jeans has massively reduced – I will definitely be using long term”
How to use
Place 25g (2x heaped tbsp) into a smoothie shaker and add approx. 250ml of your choice of mlk
Serving Suggestion: In a blender, add the smoothie powder and milk to 1/2 cup fruit or vegetables of your choice and blend for 2-3 mins to a smooth consistency.
- 450g | 18 serves per tub
- Free from preservatives, nuts, artificial sweetener, sucrose, wheat, yeast, corn and seafood products
- For FAQ’s on the Tummy Smoothie, click here
*when used in conjunction with a diet reduced in energy and an exercise plan.
Metabolism Support Formula in detail
Always read the label and follow instructions for use.
The Healthy Mummy’s Metabolism Supportis a two a day formulation to help in the metabolism of carbohydrates, proteins and fats in the body.
Metabolism Supportis formulated to work with four key foundations mind – thyroid care, metabolism (fat and carbohydrate), glucose handling (uptake and transportation to cells) and energy production. These are key foundations to help you succeed and achieve your goals.
Reasons to LOVE our Metabolism Support Tablets
- Carbohydrate & Fat metabolism- contains B1, B2, B3, B6 B12 for carbohydrate metabolism and zinc and B5 which are important for fat metabolism.
- Glucose Handling- chromium helps the body metabolise carbohydrates and transport glucose into the cells.
- Thyroid care – contains minerals (iodine and selenium) important for thyroid hormone production and healthy thyroid function.
- Energy Production – Contains nutrient involved in the production of energy
- Breastfeeding friendly
- Caffeine free
- Always read the label
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner
- Follow directions for use
- The medicine may not be right for you
- Tub contains 60 tablets
- For more FAQS’s on this product, please click here
- Click here to find out how one of our real Mums boosted her metabolism and lost 19kg
- Click here to discover 10 Simple Foods that can boost your metabolism
Protein Powder in detail
Choose from Chocolate or Vanilla Protein Powder
Our Healthy Mummy protein is an AWESOME source of high-quality whey protein with over 26g of protein per serve.
Our chocolate whey protein powder is:
- High-quality whey protein from grass-fed cows
- 90-93% whey protein
- Breastfeeding friendly
- 99.9% sugar-free
- Low sodium
- No artificial sweeteners or flavours
- Hormone free
Simply mix 30g of Protein Powder with water, it’s super easy to make.
The powder is also ideal for adding into smoothies for an extra protein hit and is great for baking with too.
Nutritional Information – Vanilla
Shirley De Jesus – Advanced Diploma in Nutritional Medicine
The Healthy Mummy has launched their new protein powders that are in two popular flavours of chocolate and vanilla. Having vanilla as one of the favours, it can be blended with fruit to add to your favourite smoothie. These protein powders contain a great source of whey protein up to 93% from grass fed cows.
Here are some benefits of whey protein:
- It is absorbed quickly in comparison to other proteins.
- With fast absorption whey is also rich in branched chain amino acids (BCAAs). These amino acids are made up of three essential amino acids Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine. These are essential because the body is unable to make them out of other amino acids, therefore they must be consumed from food or supplements.
- Another great benefit of BCAAs is if you take time off from training for whatever reason, increasing your intake of them minimises muscle loss and preserves lean tissue and will keep your metabolism up. This will prevent fat gain when inactive.
These powders are incredibly low in sugar due to the use of Thaumatin, it is a natural protein extract that is 2000 times more sweeter than sugar with only 4 calories per gram, makes it the highest natural sweetener ever!
Elisha Danine – Nutritionist
The Healthy Mummy Protein powder range is an excellent source of protein, whether you are using it for exercise recovery, to mix with fruit for breakfast, or as a tasty treat in between meals.
Grass fed whey is a personal favourite ingredient of mine, as it is shown to be significantly higher in nutritional value compared to grain-fed. Cows that are on a grass fed diet are able to have a more stable pH level which allows them to provide beneficial bacteria as well as a broader nutritional content.
The sweeteners used in this product are generally well received and don’t cause the unwanted side affects that others may do.
If you are looking for a quality protein powder then I highly recommend The Healthy Mummy brand.
What is Whey Protein Isolate?
Whey protein isolate (WPI) has a high protein concentration (approximately 90-95%).The process separates protein from fat and lactose resulting in a purer form of whey protein which has less fat and lactose.
Is the Chocolate Protein Powder Gluten Free?
We do not guarantee the Chocolate Protein powder is 100% gluten free. Although products containing gluten are not added, the protein powders are manufactured in a factory which handles grains containing gluten and some cross contamination may occur.
How many serves of the Chocolate Protein powder can I have in one day?
One serve per day is all that you need. The recommended intake of protein is 50g per day. Each serve contains 26.2g of protein when mixed with water, which is more than half (52%) of your daily recommended protein intake.
For more FAQ’s on Chocolate Protein Powder, please click here.
The Ultimate 3 Day Cleanse eBook in detail
Feeling tired, bloated, unmotivated, or hit a plateau? Our Ultimate 3 Day Cleanse could be just the thing your body needs. Detoxing or cleansing can help to remove the unwanted toxins from your body, improve your metabolism and kickstart your energy levels.
The trouble with most traditional cleansing programs is that they cut out entire food groups (and in many cases there’s no food at all!), which can cause lots of problems.
When your body is starving it goes into survival mode, and you may feel such side effects as irritability, nausea, dizziness and headaches. Plus it grinds your metabolism to a screeching halt!
Even though you’d be likely to lose weight on traditional detox programs, much of the weight loss would be water – and this will all come back once you start eating normally again.
At the Healthy Mummy we take a more sustainable approach – and one that you might not find too difficult to follow (even if breastfeeding – just make sure to have an extra 500 calories each day on the plan, or more if you are hungry).
It’s all about clean eating. Our Ultimate 3 Day Cleanse means cutting back on processed foods and drinks and getting back to basics. That means nutrient- dense foods that will give your system a boost and leave you feeling great.
In fact the kind of health benefits you can expect from our Ultimate 3 Day Cleanse include: reduced stomach bloat; improved energy levels; clearer mind; glowing complexion.
Want to see the results for yourself? View some of our Healthy Mummy’s who have achieved great results in just 3 days on our cleanse!