About this product
The Tea Warmer Pack contains:
- 1 x Pink Stainless Steel Bottle
- 1 x Immuni-T Loose Leaf Tea
Pink Stainless Steel Bottle in detail
The Healthy Mummy Stainless Steel Bottle (750ml) is a stylish reusable water bottle that’s insulated to keep drinks cool for up to 24 hours or hot for up to 12 hours. The bottle is conveniently sized, it’s small enough to pop into your bag but also big enough to ensure you’re drinking lots of water and staying hydrated.
Reasons to LOVE the Pink Stainless Steel Bottle
- Keeps drinks cool for up to 24 hours and hot for up to 12 hours
- Capacity is 750ml to keep you hydrated
- Safe, stainless steel is 100% BPA, PVC and Phthalate free
- Tight fitting twist cap with silicone seal to ensure no leaks
- Easy to clean
- Tough and durable , this bottle is built to last a lifetime
- Eco friendly, by replacing single-use plastic bottles that pollute our oceans and do not biodegrade
The Bottle is Built for all sorts of Delicious Drinks
- Add a bit of lemon or lime and a couple of ice cubes for a super refreshing drink
- Blend coffee, milk and ice to make delicious iced coffee
- Use for takeaway coffees
- Wintery day? Keep your hot chocolate warm
- The Stainless Steel Water Bottle is not dishwasher proof
- We have lots more merchandise that you can choose from here
Immuni-T Loose Leaf Tea in detail
A delicious and nutritious loose leaf tea blended to support immune function.
Reasons to LOVE Immuni-T Loose Leaf Tea
- Supports immune function
- Contains echinacea
- All natural ingredients
- Tastes delicious
- Loose Leaf tea which is great for the environment when compared with tea bags
All Natural Ingredients
Echinacea Root, Ginger Root, Hibiscus, Lemon Grass, Rosehip, Siberian Ginseng and Spearmint.
Put 2g (1 tsp) of Immuni-T Loose Leaf Tea into a tea infuser and leave in boiled water for 1-3 minutes.
- Allergen Information: Packed in a facility that also processes / handles tree nuts. Gluten, dairy and sulphites.
- Store in a cool dry place
- For FAQ’s on the Immuni-T Loose Leaf Tea please click here