About this product
Kids Superfoods Nutrition Boost
The Superfoods Nutrition Boost is a delicious whole food based multi-vitamin for your kids. Just sprinkle the powder onto any food and voila, you have an instant nutrition boost.
The Superfoods Nutrition Boost is an excellent way to ensure that fussy eaters get the vitamins and minerals that they seemingly try so hard to avoid! The powder has a discreet look and taste so fussy eaters won’t even notice that the nutrient rich powder has been added to their food.
A Whole lot of Nutrition for Kids in just a Sprinkle
- 13 vitamins and minerals including Vitamin B, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Calcium, Iron and Iodine
- Discreet – Fussy eaters won’t notice the nutrient packed powder has been added to their food
- All natural ingredients, contains real fruits and vegetables
- Super easy to add to just about any food, especially breakfast!
- Daily support for growing and developing bones, muscles, brains and immune systems^
- Contains probiotics
- Delicious Berry Flavour – excellent for adding to breakfast
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Plant-based nutrition – vegans and vegetarian friendly
- GMO and MSG free
- Children aged 1-12: 5g (one teaspoon) daily mixed with water or milk. Alternatively you can sprinkle over cereal, yoghurt or meals.
- We advise against cooking with Superfoods for Kids as heat can destroy some of the nutrients. If you want to add it to hot food it’s best to add after cooking!
- 22 serves per 110g tub
How is the Superfoods Nutrition Boost Different to the Healthy Kids Smoothies?
Superfoods Nutrition Boost is a godsend for Mums like me! Mums who want their children to have the most nutrient dense diets they can possibly have. Mums who have typical children, the ones who will sometimes eat everything you cook, and sometimes refuse it all!
It’s a yummy tasting multivitamin alternative, that is made from fruit and veg powders and no nasties! The other win for this product is that is has no added sugar, artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
My girls LOVE this product and I mix it into all sorts of foods, like smoothies, milkshakes, bliss balls and coconut yoghurt for a healthy sweet treat. I love knowing that they are getting more nutrition whilst enjoying a balanced diet!
Ingredients and Nutritional Information
Top Tips for Healthy Kids
- Read our blog post to learn the Key vitamins and minerals needed to build and maintain your child’s health
- We have 10 Tips for mums with fussy eaters
- Hear from a nutritionist why Plant based minerals are good for your childs health
- For FAQ’s on the Superfoods Nutrition Boost click here
- We also have Healthy Kids Smoothies available in Vanilla, Chocolate, Strawberry and Banana.
- ^Calcium is for growing and developing bones, calcium is also for muscles. Iron is for brains. Vitamin C is for immune systems.
- * DAIRY – The Superfoods Nutrition Boost does not contain added lactose or dairy products. However, milk and milk products are handled in the same facility.
- * GLUTEN – Although products containing gluten are not added to The Superfoods Nutrition Boost, it is produced in a facility that also handles gluten containing grains, therefore this product is not considered ‘gluten free’