Super Supplement Pack in Detail
Super Supplement pack includes:
- 1x Super Greens
- 1x Immune
- 1x Tummy
- 1x Metabolism Support
Energy Boosting Super Greens
Specifically designed for busy mums, the Healthy Mummy Energy Boosting SUPER GREENS Powder vitamin supplement is here to help boost your energy and support your immune system.
The power-packed powder contains over 37 whole food ingredients in an easily digestible & nutritional formula, combining real food sources to deliver a powerful blend of nutrients to help give tired mums the energy they need. They’re also safe for use in breastfeeding.
Healthy Mummy Super Greens powder is the culmination of extensive research and development. The combination of natural ingredients is designed to provide a range of vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients. These include Spirulina, Flaxseed, Pea Protein, Organic Barley Grass, Chlorella, Chia, Goji Berry, Kale, Spinach, Mushroom Powder and Dandelion to name but a few.
To protect the nutrients in our premium quality ingredients, the foil packaging has been designed to withstand heat.
A vegan-friendly product. Free from dairy and preservatives.
The Energy Boosting Super Greens have no ingredients that contain gluten, but national tests need to be done to place Gluten Free on the label.
Healthy Mummy Super Greens contains:
- More IRON than 12 cups of Spinach!
- The Vitamin C equivalent of 1.4 kilograms of Oranges!
- 56 x more Vitamin B12 than a beef steak!
- the calcium equivalent to one litre of milk.
AND it TASTES delicious!!
What makes Super Greens different?
- It’s safe for use in breastfeeding
- The unique blend of ingredients has been designed to help boost energy in tired mums
- It contains over 37 quality superfood ingredients. It contains probiotics, vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, essential fatty acids and fibre.
It contains alkaline superfoods rich in nutrients designed specifically for busy mums
- It’s great tasting with a slight cranberry taste and tastes good enough to be drunk with water.
How to use the Super Greens?
Add 10g to a glass of water daily or add it to your daily Healthy Mummy Smoothie
10g per serve.
Ingredients and Nutritional Information
Specifically designed for busy mums, The Healthy Mummy IMMUNE is here to help boost your immune system naturally.
A supercharged blend of real food and organic sources packed with vitamins and zinc to assist immune function and help keep you healthy
IMMUNE is high in Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin A and Zinc which support and nourish the immune system naturally. With a delicious berry flavour.
Why is our IMMUNE supplement different?
- It has been specifically formulated for BUSY MUMS
- It nourishes your immune system NATURALLY (includes organic ingredients)
- It is safe for use whilst BREASTFEEDING
- A VEGAN-friendly product. Free from dairy and preservatives
- Contains PROBIOTICS – With good gut function you can absorb your nutrients better, so you are better primed to fight off winter colds and other nasties.
- Contains no gluten ingredients
- Helps to BOOST your Immune System
- Tastes GREAT with a berry flavour
Benefits of IMMUNE
- Packed with immune-supporting superfoods to support and nourish your immune system
- A great source of Vitamin C and Zinc
- Supports a healthy immune system
- Good source of Vitamin A, D, Calcium and Magnesium
How to use it?
Mix 10g per day in a glass of water or juice or add as a booster in your Healthy Mummy Smoothie. Take once daily.
Nutritional Info & Ingredients
The Healthy Mummy TUMMY is here to aid digestion and reduce bloating naturally. A nutritious formula with organic herbs, Omega-rich sources of fibre and probiotics which assist with gastrointestinal health and bloating.
13 serves per pack
Benefits of TUMMY
- Aids digestion
- Reduces bloating
- Delicious Choc-Chai flavour
- Fibre that contributes to regular laxation
- Source of Omega 3
- Nourish your tummy naturally
- Probiotics that help to balance the friendly bacteria in your digestive system
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Superfood enriched – contains superfood ingredients including Chia Seeds and Flax seeds
- Breastfeeding friendly
- Contains inulin which is a powerful probiotic scientifically proven to support bone health and aid immune system function.
Why is our TUMMY supplement different?
- Reduces bloating and aids digestion NATURALLY
- A VEGETARIAN-friendly product. Free from dairy and preservatives. There are no animal sourced ingredients added during manufacture
- High in omega 3, probiotics and organic ingredients
- It is breastfeeding friendly
- Can be used in conjunction with other Healthy Mummy products such as Smoothie & Super Greens
How to use it?
Mix 7.5g (1.5 teaspoon) per day into a glass of water or juice. Take once daily.
Nutritional Info & Ingredients
Vitamins & Benefits
- Probiotics – Lactobacillus acidophilus contributes to gastrointestinal health. Lactobacillus acidophilus and Bifidobacterium lactis contribute to the maintenance of beneficial gastrointestinal microflora. Bifidobacterium lactis contributes to gastrointestinal health and immune function.
- Fibre – A source of dietary fibre which contributes to regular laxation
- Omega-3 – A source of omega-3 fatty acids (healthy fats).
- Calming herbs – to help soothe the body, mind and tummy.
Metabolism Support Formula in Detail
The Healthy Mummy Metabolism Support Tablets
“Metabolism refers to all the chemical processes going on continuously inside your body that allow life and normal functioning (maintaining normal functioning in the body is called homeostasis). These processes include those that break down nutrients from our food, and those that build and repair our body. Building and repairing the body requires energy that ultimately comes from your food.”
The Healthy Mummy Metabolism Support Formula has been formulated to contain nutrients involved in energy production and the metabolism of carbohydrates, proteins and fats in the body.
The Healthy Mummy Metabolism Support is DOES NOT contain any caffeine, capsaicin, L-carnitine, picolinate, conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) or resveratrol
How to use the Metabolism Tablets
Take two tablets daily or as directed by your healthcare professional
The KEY INGREDIENTS in our Metabolism Support formula contain:
Thiamine, which helps the body to metabolise carbohydrates and is essential for energy production. It is involved in the maintenance of nerve tissues and supports the health and function of the nervous system.
Riboflavin, which is involved in energy production in the body and contributes to normal energy release from food.
Nicotinamide, which helps the body to metabolise proteins, carbohydrates and fats and is a component of glucose tolerance factor.
Iodine, which is essential for the manufacture of thyroid hormones, and regulates cellular oxygen consumption, basal metabolism and energy production throughout the body.
Selenium, which plays a role in thyroid hormone production, required for normal healthy thyroid function, and has a role in the antioxidant systems.
Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6), which is involved in the regulation of hormonal activity and supports a healthy immune system function.
Pantothenic acid (Vitamin B5), which has a central role in adrenal function and cellular metabolism.
Zinc, which plays a necessary role in the metabolism of androgens, oestrogen and progesterone. Zinc has antioxidant activity and may, therefore, assist in protecting the body from the damaging effects of free radical damage.
Folinic acid, which is a form of Folate, and is involved in the formation and maturation of red blood cells and can assist in maintaining healthy blood.
Magnesium, which is necessary for proper muscle and nerve function and is required for the production of energy in the body.
Chromium, which is a main component of glucose tolerance factor.
Mecobalamin (Vitamin B12), which is required for red blood cell formation, and is also involved in cell growth and replication.
The Healthy Mummy Metabolism Support tablets can be taken while breastfeeding or pregnant. If you are taking other multi-vitamin supplements we recommend that you consult with your healthcare practitioner for appropriate dosages.
Vitamins can only be of assistance if the dietary vitamin intake is inadequate. This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner”
- Always read the label
- Use only as directed
- If symptoms persist see your doctor or healthcare professional