This pack contains
- Ten protein bars in choc mint flavour
- Spring & Summer hard copy book
- Energy Boosting Super Greens
- Whey Protein Powder
- 3 Healthy Mummy Smoothies
- Metallic Singlet
Healthy Mummy Smoothies
Our meal-replacement Smoothies have been formulated by leading nutritionists to be the perfect companion to a busy mum's life when trying to lose weight. They're breastfeeding-friendly.
20 serves per 500g tub.
You can even pay using Afterpay.
How can Healthy Mummy Smoothies benefit you?
- Healthy Mummy Smoothies are an excellent source of essential vitamins, minerals, nutrients & important antioxidants
- They don't contain weight loss accelerants, caffeine, gluten and are dairy-free. They are also a non-Genetically Modified product.
- They can help with weight management when used as part of a diet & exercise plan
- They provide the best possible nutrition for energy
- They're breastfeeding-safe and are designed to help to support milk supply
- They're 96% sugar free and 100% fructose free
- They're low GI & high fibre which helps you feel fuller for longer and aids digestion
- They're quick and easy to prepare and taste delicious
- They're high in protein & lower in sugar than any other product on the market – see a comparison table.
Want more information?
The owners of The Healthy Mummy shall have no liability or responsibility to any person or entity with respect to any loss or damage caused, or alleged to be caused, directly or indirectly by the information contained herein.
If your baby suffers from colic, has allergies, has any digestive issues or any illness, we advise discussing any diet plan with your Doctor as certain foods may exacerbate the problem.
When introducing any new food into your diet, we advise being alert to any food sensitivity in your baby such as a change in bowel movements and discontinuing any new diet plan if any food sensitivity occurs.
Please only begin any exercise routine post birth after receiving the all clear from your Doctor or Physio and never put any pressure on yourself to do exercise before you are 100% recovered post birth – which could up to 12 months or more if you have had a difficult birth.
Spring & Summer Healthy Recipes Cookbook in Detail
Over 245 pages filled with 107 delicious recipes for Spring & Summer.
This large cookbook is full of gorgeous images printed on high quality paper, in the same style as our other Healthy Mummy Recipe Books.
RRP is $45.95
The Healthy Mummy Snack Bars: Choc-Mint
The first round of Snack Bars SOLD OUT IN 3 DAYS! But the good news is the Healthy Mummy Snack bars back in stock!
Our bars are costed at $4.95 each which is actually cheaper than most protein bars and contain much better natural ingredients.
About the Snack Bars
The Healthy Mummy Choc-Mint SnackBar is a delicious and nutritious snack bar that contains protein and a good source of your daily fibre.
The Healthy Mummy Snack bar is made with specially selected whole foods and is a breastfeeding friendly product.
It is designed as a convenient snack bar that can replace one of your daily snacks and they come in a value and convenient box of ten.
Our FIRST Snack Bar flavour launch comes in Mint Choc flavour and TASTES AMAZING - you won't want to miss out on this AWESOME new product.
The Snack Bars come in a box of 10 Snack bars (45g each) and are great protein & energy boosting snack for when you are on the run!
- 7.46g Natural Protein
- No artificial colours and flavours
- 6.29g Fibre
- Low Sodium
- GMO Free
- 200 calories per 45g bar
Ingredients: Date Paste, Chicory root extract, Organic Coconut, Almonds, Pea Protein, Organic cacao nibs, Pepitas, Dark Chocolate (the dark chocolate is made up of 50% Cocoa, Sugar, Cocoa Mass, Cocoa Butter, Emulsifier (soy lecithin), Milk Solids), Sesame Seeds, Cocoa Powder, Organic Rice Malt, Organic Tahini, Organic Cacao Butter, Peppermint oil.
The bars are made in Australia and ingredients are sourced from local and overseas ingredients
The Healthy Mummy Snack Bars contain dairy, soy and nuts. It does not contain gluten ingredients but has not undergone gluten free testing for us to make the packaging claim.
Peppermint oil is not recommended in pregnancy due to safe dosages not having been determined and there is 0.1% peppermint oil per serve in the Choc Mint Snack Bars.
The type of saturated fat in the Snack Bars is from Coconut and is Medium Chain Triglycerides (also known as MCT’s). MCT is the main form of fat in coconut making up at least 50% of the total fat content.
The benefits of MCTs as opposed to other types of saturated fats include the following:
- MCTs are more rapidly absorbed by the body and more quickly metabolised (burned) as fuel.
- MCTs are very efficiently converted into fuel for immediate use by organs and muscles.
- MCTs have anti-aging properties such as promoting the development of ketones which is good for the ageing brain.
- MCTs have been shown to suppress appetite.
MORE flavours will be coming in the future and we are very excited about this new range of Healthy Mummy products and we are working on lots of variants for the future - including dairy and nut free further down the track
Energy Boosting Super Greens
Specifically designed for busy mums, the Healthy Mummy Energy Boosting SUPER GREENS Powder vitamin supplement is here to help boost your energy and support your immune system.
The power-packed powder contains over 37 whole food ingredients in an easily digestible & nutritional formula, combining real food sources to deliver a powerful blend of nutrients to help give tired mums the energy they need. They're also safe for use in breastfeeding.
Healthy Mummy Super Greens powder is the culmination of extensive research and development. The combination of natural ingredients are designed to provide a range of vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients. These include Spirulina, Flaxseed, Pea Protein, Organic Barley Grass, Chlorella, Chia, Goji Berry, Kale, Spinach, Mushroom Powder and Dandelion to name but a few.
To protect the nutrients in our premium quality ingredients, the foil packaging has been designed to withstand heat.
A vegan-friendly product. Free from dairy, gluten and preservatives.
Healthy Mummy Super Greens contain:
- More IRON than 12 cups of Spinach!
- The Vitamin C equivalent of 1.4 kilograms of Oranges!
- 56 x more Vitamin B12 than a beef steak!
- the calcium equivalent to one litre of milk.
AND it TASTES delicious!!
What makes Super Greens different?
- It's safe for use in breastfeeding
- The unique blend of ingredients has been designed to help boost energy in tired mums
- It contains over 37 quality superfood ingredients. It contains probiotics, vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, essential fatty acids and fibre.
- It contains alkaline superfoods rich in nutrients designed specifically for busy mums
- It's great tasting with a slight cranberry taste and tastes good enough to be drunk with water.
How to use the Super Greens?
Add 10g to a glass of water daily or add it to your daily Healthy Mummy Smoothie
10g per serve.
Healthy Mummy 93% Protein Powder: Vanilla in Detail
Our Healthy Mummy protein is an AWESOME source of high quality whey protein with 28 grams per serve and is a whopping 93% protein!
This high quality protein powder is breastfeeding friendly and comes from grass fed cows. It is ideal for adding into smoothies for an extra protein hit and is also great for baking with.
It comes in a Vanilla flavour and is 99.9% sugar free and contains no added sugars or artificial sweeteners or flavours.
Our whey protein powder is:
- Hormone Free
- GMO Free
- Breastfeeding friendly
- Comes from grass fed cows
- Low sodium
- 99.9% Sugar Free
Use it in your smoothies or use in baking
Metallic Workout Singlet
For a LIMITED TIME only get your hands on our favourite Healthy Mummy singlet...in SILVER !
Team Healthy Mummy Singlets.
- Currently available in Black & Silver
- The singlets are longer styles - so will not ride up.
- They have thick straps and have a racer-style back.
- They are not clingy but have a slight stretch.
- They are 95% cotton and 5% elastane.