The Healthy Mummy SUPER GREENS Powder vitamin supplement to help boost your energy and support your immune system.
The Healthy Mummy Super Greens powder is the culmination of extensive research and development. It is designed with busy mums in mind, providing energy and nutrients to help keep you going. It is a supplement designed to support your busy life.
Our Healthy Mummy Super Energy Boosting Greens contains over 37 whole food ingredients and is an easily digestible & nutritional formula, combining real foods sources to a deliver powerful blend of nutrients to give busy mums the energy they need!
It is also safe for use in breastfeeding
The Healthy Mummy Super Greens powder delivers a careful combination of 37 natural ingredients, designed to provide a range vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients. These include Spiralling, Flaxseed, Pea Protein, Organic Barley Grass , Chlorella, Chia, Goji Berry, Kale, Spinach, Mushroom Powder and Dandelion to name but a few.
To protect the nutrients in our premium quality ingredients, the foil packaging has been protected from heat.
A vegan-friendly product. Free from dairy, gluten and preservatives.
The Healthy Mummy Super Greens contains;
- More IRON than 12 cups of Spinach Iron than Spinach!
- The Vitamin C equivalent of 1.4kilograms of Oranges!
- 56 x more Vitamin B12 than a beef steak!
- Contains calcium equivalent to 1litre of milk
- It is dairy and GMO Free
- It is vegan friendly
- AND it TASTES delicious!
Why is our Super Greens different?
- It has been specifically formulated for BUSY MUMS
- The unique blend of ingredients has been designed to help boost energy in tired mums
- It is safe for use in breastfeeding
- It contains over 37 quality superfood ingredients. It contains probiotics, vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, essential fatty acids and fibre
- It contains alkaline superfoods rich in nutrients designed specifically for busy mums and is safe in breastfeeding
- It is great tasting with a slight cranberry taste and tastes good enough to be drank on its own
How to use it?
Add 10g to a glass of water daily or add it to your daily Healthy Mummy Smoothie
10g per serve