- Super Greens
- Fast Summer Cooking eBook
Energy Boosting Super Greens
Specifically designed for busy mums, the Healthy Mummy SUPER GREENS supplement is here to help boost your energy and support your immune system.
The power-packed powder contains over 37 whole food ingredients in an easily digestible & nutritional formula, combining real food sources to deliver a powerful blend of nutrients to give tired mums the energy they need.
They’re also safe for use in breastfeeding and free from preservatives.
Healthy Mummy Super Greens powder is the culmination of extensive research and development. The combination of natural ingredients are designed to provide a range of vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients. These include Spirulina, Flaxseed, Pea Protein, Organic Barley Grass, Chlorella, Chia, Goji Berry, Kale, Spinach, Mushroom Powder and Dandelion to name but a few.
Healthy Mummy Super Greens contains:
- More IRON than 12 cups of Spinach!
- The Vitamin C equivalent of 1.4 kilograms of Oranges!
- 56 x more Vitamin B12 than a beef steak!
- The calcium equivalent to one litre of milk.
AND it TASTES delicious!!
What makes Super Greens different?
- It’s safe for use in breastfeeding
- The unique blend of ingredients has been designed to help boost energy in tired mums
- It contains over 37 quality superfood ingredients. It contains probiotics, vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, essential fatty acids and fibre.
It contains alkaline superfoods rich in nutrients designed specifically for busy mums
- It’s great tasting with a slight cranberry taste and tastes good enough to be drunk with water.
How to use the Super Greens?
Add 10g to a glass of water daily or add it to your daily Healthy Mummy Smoothie
Ingredients and Nutritional Information
Is Super Greens Gluten Free?
This product does not contain any ingredients with gluten, however it may have come into contact with gluten during processing and the has not not undergone testing to show they are gluten free.
Is Super Greens breastfeeding friendly?
Super Greens is a breastfeeding friendly product.
Is Super Greens suitable for vegetarians and vegans?
Yes, Super Greens is suitable or both vegetarians and vegans.
For more FAQ’s on Super Greens, please click here
Meal replacement weight loss smoothies for mums
Our meal-replacement weight loss smoothies have been formulated by leading nutritionists to be the perfect companion to a busy mum’s life when trying to lose weight. They’re breastfeeding-friendly.
20 serves per 500g tub.
Available in a variety of flavours including… Chocolate, Vanilla, Caramel, Coffee, Choc-Mint, Banana, Strawberry, Cookies & Cream, Salted Caramel and Raspberry Ripple.
We also have Pregnancy Smoothies.
How can Healthy Mummy Smoothies benefit you?
- Healthy Mummy Smoothies are an excellent source of essential vitamins, minerals, nutrients & important antioxidants
- They don’t contain weight loss accelerants, caffeine, gluten and are dairy-free. They are also a non-Genetically Modified product.
- They can help with weight management when used as part of a diet & exercise plan
- They provide the best possible nutrition for energy
- They’re breastfeeding-safe and are designed to help to support milk supply
- They’re 96% sugar free and 100% fructose free
- They’re low GI & high fibre which helps you feel fuller for longer and aids digestion
- They’re quick and easy to prepare and taste delicious
- They’re high in protein & lower in sugar than any other product on the market – see a comparison table.
Want more information?
- See the AMAZING results from our Healthy Mummy Smoothies
- Download our Smoothie factsheet
- Get the Smoothie label and ingredient list
- Get our Pregnancy Smoothie factsheet
You can even pay using Afterpay.
Fast Summer Cooking eBook
Get 80+ delicious, easy-to-prepare, healthy summer recipes.
Buy this eBook for just $25 or access ALL our ebooks (44+ books) for ONLY $10 a month (total value over $1,000).
Join the Budget eBook Membership here
- Delicious easy-to-prepare meals – PERFECT for entertaining friends and family over the busy holiday season
- Healthy summer entertaining recipes to suit all occasions – barbecues, picnics or when you need to ‘bring a plate’
- Tips on how to stay healthy, stress-free, and ENJOY the summer!!