About this product
This pack contains:
- 1 x Protein Powder
- 1 x Choc Caramel Protein Ball Mix
- 1 x Super White Shaker
- 1 x Energy Boosting Super Greens
- 1 x Apple Cider Vinegar tablets
Protein Powder in detail:
Choose from Chocolate or Vanilla or NEW Coffee Protein Powder
Our Healthy Mummy Protein Powder is an AWESOME source of high-quality whey protein with 25.8g of protein per serve!
This high-quality protein powder is breastfeeding friendly and comes from grass-fed cows. It is great on it’s own, ideal for adding into smoothies for an extra protein hit and is also great for baking with.
Our whey protein powder is:
- High-quality whey protein from grass-fed cows
- 89-93% whey protein
- Breastfeeding friendly (excludes coffee flavour)
- 98 -99.9% sugar-free
- Low sodium
- No artificial sweeteners or flavours
What Our Mums Are Saying:
Jess Magill: “OMG YUM!!! The Coffee Protein Powder is delish!! Super creamy and not overly sweet 👌🏻👌🏻 Perfect on its own, or I mixed with the Caramel Premium Smoothie Mix for a caramel latte and omggggg 😍🤤”
Danielle, NSW: “I am a huge fan of The Healthy Mummy Protein Powder… And I was so excited to try the new coffee flavour! It’s perfect on its own or you can add it to your Healthy Mummy Smoothies – make a Mocha by adding it with Chocolate! Yum!!! Unlike other protein powders on the market – this isn’t filled with any added fillers – it’s pure protein for pure lean muscles! Highly recommend!”
Chelsea, QLD: “🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟Absolutely Amazing, any coffee lover won’t be disappointed I know this is my new favourite flavour. Great for an after workout snack. It smells absolutely Amazing, & tastes just like a coffee espresso from the shop…”
How can protein assist with weight loss?
A high protein intake boosts metabolism, reduces appetite and changes several weight regulating hormones.
What makes whey protein different from other types of protein?
Whey Protein is a high-quality protein which contains essential amino acids. It is very digestible and is absorbed from the gut quickly when compared with other sources of protein. Whey protein is also highly filling which can stop you snacking on other foods.
Directions for use
- Mix one 30g serve into water or your favourite Healthy Mummy Smoothie
- You can even use the protein powder for baking!
Nutritional Information – Chocolate
Nutritional Information – Vanilla
Shirley De Jesus – Advanced Diploma in Nutritional Medicine
The Healthy Mummy protein powders are available in three popular flavours of chocolate, vanilla and the NEW Choc-Fudge. These protein powders contain a great source of whey protein up to 93% from grass-fed cows.
Here are some benefits of whey protein:
- It is absorbed quickly in comparison to other proteins.
- With fast absorption whey is also rich in branched chain amino acids (BCAAs). These amino acids are made up of three essential amino acids Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine. These are essential because the body is unable to make them out of other amino acids, therefore they must be consumed from food or supplements.
- Another great benefit of BCAAs is if you take time off from training for whatever reason, increasing your intake of them minimises muscle loss and preserves lean tissue and will keep your metabolism up. This will prevent fat gain when inactive.
These powders are incredibly low in sugar due to the use of Thaumatin, it is a natural protein extract that is 2000 times sweeter than sugar with only 4 calories per gram, makes it the highest natural sweetener ever!
Elisha Danine – Nutritionist
The Healthy Mummy Protein powder range is an excellent source of protein, whether you are using it for exercise recovery, to mix with fruit for breakfast, or as a tasty treat in between meals.
Grass-fed whey is a personal favourite ingredient of mine, as it is shown to be significantly higher in nutritional value compared to grain-fed. Cows that are on a grass-fed diet are able to have a more stable pH level which allows them to provide beneficial bacteria as well as a broader nutritional content.
The sweeteners used in this product are generally well received and don’t cause the unwanted side effects that others may do.
If you are looking for a quality protein powder then I highly recommend The Healthy Mummy brand.
What is Whey Protein Isolate?
Whey protein isolate (WPI) has a high protein concentration (approximately 90-95%). The process separates protein from fat and lactose resulting in a purer form of whey protein which has less fat and lactose.
Is the Protein Powder Gluten-Free?
We do not guarantee the Protein powders are 100% gluten-free. Although products containing gluten are not added, the protein powders are manufactured in a factory which handles grains containing gluten and some cross-contamination may occur.
How many serves of the Protein powder can I have in one day?
One serve per day is all that you need. The recommended intake of protein is 50g per day. Each serve contains up to 26.2g of protein when mixed with water, which is more than half (52%) of your daily recommended protein intake.
For more FAQ’s on Protein Powder, please click here.
Choc Caramel Protein Ball Mix in detail:
The Choc-Caramel Protein Ball Mix is super easy to make and the balls taste delicious! Our mix is all-natural and delicious, plus it contains whole food ingredients for a morning buzz, a late afternoon fix or a healthy snack.
Specifically designed for busy mums, The Healthy Mummy protein balls are easy-to-make with no baking required. With 3g of protein per ball, wholegrain ingredients, whey protein, coconut flour and cacao nibs, they’re a delicious treat that’ll help you through the day, the healthy way.
What makes them so great?
- Specifically formulated for Busy Mums
- Safe for use whilst Breastfeeding
- Free from artificial flavours or colours
- Delicious Choc-caramel flavour
- Whole food ingredients
- 3g of protein per ball*
- Makes 15 balls*
- Compact and easy to carry, for mums on the run
- Enjoy as a morning boost, a late afternoon fix or a healthy snack
- No blender required
- No baking required – these balls are ready in 7 easy steps!
How to make
You will need:
- Choc Caramel Protein Ball Mix
- 3 tbsp Rice Malt Syrup
- 3 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 2/3 cup boiling water
- Step 1: Pour mixture into a large bowl
- Step 2: Heat rice malt syrup and coconut oil in microwave until bubbling.
- Step 3: Add rice malt syrup and coconut oil to the mixture and stir through evenly
- Step 4: Add 1 cup of boiling water to the mixture and stir well
- Step 5: All mix to stand and cool for 15 minutes
- Step 6: Roll 1 tablespoon of mixture into a ball and roll in desiccated coconut until well covered.
- Step 7: Place balls in an airtight container and refrigerate until ready to eat
Prep time: 20 minutes. No baking required.
“No bake mixes are extremely easy to use and so handy for any mum or mum to be!
I love the simplistic list of ingredients and the fact that there is no added sugar. It makes it easier to control what you eat and what your kids are eating.
The flavours work really well together and it helps to prevent naughty snacking. It’s a great product that I would recommend to anyone wanting to eat healthy.”
- The certified organic oats are not gluten free.
- For FAQ’s on the Choc Caramel Protein Ball Mix please click here
White Super Shaker in detail:
Our LIMITED EDITION White Super Shaker is has multiple compartments, it’s great for all your supplements and snacks!
It has a clever shaker ball that helps dissolve the Healthy Mummy Smoothie Mix, leaving your smoothie the perfect texture! With multiple compartments the shaker can hold excess protein powder, supplements or even small snacks.
Reasons to LOVE the White Super Shaker
- Detachable compartments to hold supplements, protein powder, snacks and more
- Shaker ball to create perfect texture
- White colour with pink logo
- No leaks
Energy Boosting Super Greens in detail:
Specifically designed for busy mums, the Super Greens supplement is here to help boost your energy and support your immune system. The power-packed powder contains 37+ whole food ingredients which deliver a powerful blend of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and omega-fatty acids to give you the energy you need to get through the day.
- Provides immune support
- Boosts energy levels
- 37+ quality superfood ingredients including Spirulina. Flaxseed, Pea Protein, Organic Barley Grass, Chlorella, Chia, Goji Berry, Kale, Spinach, Mushroom Powder and more!
- Contains vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and omega-3 fatty acids!
- Tastes amazing just mixed with water!
- Vegan friendly, GMO free and Australian owned
The Healthy Mummy Super Greens contains:
- More iron than 12 cups of spinach
- More Vitamin C than 1.4kg of oranges
- 56 x more Vitamin B12 than a beef steak
- More calcium than 1L of milk
How to use the Super Greens?
Add 10g to a glass of water daily or add it to your daily Healthy Mummy Smoothie
Ingredients and Nutritional Information
- Read Mums’ real reviews of Super Greens
- Just what’s so AMAZING about The Healthy Mummy’s Super Greens?
- For FAQ’s on Super Greens, please click here
Apple Cider Vinegar in detail:
Apple Cider Vinegar Tablets are Gut Friendly and Taste Friendly.
The Healthy Mummy’s Apple Cider Vinegar is a convenient once-daily serving without the tang of liquid versions. Containing 120mg of acetic acid per serve, this convenient once-daily tablet is a teeth and taste friendly way to get your daily dose of apple cider vinegar.
Why we love it
- Contains “The Mother”
- Gentle on teeth
- Gentle on taste buds
60 tablets per pack
How to enjoy
Take once daily before a meal
Cherree Sheldon – Nutritionist
How amazing is apple cider vinegar! It helps balance our acidity into a more alkaline state, increases metabolism, reduces appetite and helps regulate blood sugars. For those of us that can’t do the intense flavour of ACV, this tablet is a fantastic solution. All of the benefit without the sour strong taste. Once a day makes it so convenient, and there are no added nasty’s like colours or flavours.
This tablet makes such a good addition to a healthy weight loss plan.
- For FAQ’s on the Apple Cider Vinegar Tablets please click here