How can the Healthy Mummy Smoothies benefit you?
- The smoothies are an excellent source of essential vitamins, minerals, nutrients and important antioxidants
- Can assist with weight management when used as part of a diet & exercise plan
- Provide the best possible nutrition for energy
- High in protein and lower in sugar than any other product on the market
- Does not contain weight loss accelerants, caffeine or dairy
- Non-Genetically Modified product
- Breastfeeding-safe and designed to support milk supply
- Approx. 96% sugar free
- Low GI and high in fibre which helps you feel fuller for longer and aids digestion
- Quick and easy to prepare
- Taste delicious
Ingredients and Nutritional Information
Want more information?
- See the AMAZING results from our Healthy Mummy Smoothies
- What makes Healthy Mummy Smoothies different?
- Check out our Smoothie factsheet
- Get the Smoothie label and ingredient list
- Get our Pregnancy Smoothie factsheet
- You can even pay using Afterpay.
Choose from Chocolate, Choc-Fudge or Vanilla Protein Powder
Our Healthy Mummy protein is an AWESOME source of high-quality whey protein with over 26g of protein per serve.
Our chocolate whey protein powder is:
- High-quality whey protein from grass-fed cows
- 90-93% whey protein
- Breastfeeding friendly
- 99.9% sugar-free
- Low sodium
- No artificial sweeteners or flavours
- Hormone free
Simply mix 30g of Chocolate Protein Powder with water, it’s super easy to make.
The powder is also ideal for adding into smoothies for an extra protein hit and is great for baking with too.
Nutritional Information – Chocolate
Nutritional Information – Vanilla
Shirley De Jesus – Advanced Diploma in Nutritional Medicine
The Healthy Mummy has launched their new protein powders that are in two popular flavours of chocolate and vanilla. Having vanilla as one of the favours, it can be blended with fruit to add to your favourite smoothie. These protein powders contain a great source of whey protein up to 93% from grass fed cows.
Here are some benefits of whey protein:
- It is absorbed quickly in comparison to other proteins.
- With fast absorption whey is also rich in branched chain amino acids (BCAAs). These amino acids are made up of three essential amino acids Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine. These are essential because the body is unable to make them out of other amino acids, therefore they must be consumed from food or supplements.
- Another great benefit of BCAAs is if you take time off from training for whatever reason, increasing your intake of them minimises muscle loss and preserves lean tissue and will keep your metabolism up. This will prevent fat gain when inactive.
These powders are incredibly low in sugar due to the use of Thaumatin, it is a natural protein extract that is 2000 times more sweeter than sugar with only 4 calories per gram, makes it the highest natural sweetener ever!
Elisha Danine – Nutritionist
The Healthy Mummy Protein powder range is an excellent source of protein, whether you are using it for exercise recovery, to mix with fruit for breakfast, or as a tasty treat in between meals.
Grass fed whey is a personal favourite ingredient of mine, as it is shown to be significantly higher in nutritional value compared to grain-fed. Cows that are on a grass fed diet are able to have a more stable pH level which allows them to provide beneficial bacteria as well as a broader nutritional content.
The sweeteners used in this product are generally well received and don’t cause the unwanted side affects that others may do.
If you are looking for a quality protein powder then I highly recommend The Healthy Mummy brand.
What is Whey Protein Isolate?
Whey protein isolate (WPI) has a high protein concentration (approximately 90-95%).The process separates protein from fat and lactose resulting in a purer form of whey protein which has less fat and lactose.
Is the Chocolate Protein Powder Gluten Free?
We do not guarantee the Chocolate Protein powder is 100% gluten free. Although products containing gluten are not added, the protein powders are manufactured in a factory which handles grains containing gluten and some cross contamination may occur.
How many serves of the Chocolate Protein powder can I have in one day?
One serve per day is all that you need. The recommended intake of protein is 50g per day. Each serve contains 26.2g of protein when mixed with water, which is more than half (52%) of your daily recommended protein intake.
For more FAQ’s on Chocolate Protein Powder, please click here.