How can the Healthy Mummy Smoothies benefit you?
- The smoothies are an excellent source of essential vitamins, minerals, nutrients and important antioxidants
- Can assist with weight management when used as part of a diet & exercise plan
- Provide the best possible nutrition for energy
- High in protein and lower in sugar than any other product on the market
- Does not contain weight loss accelerants, caffeine or dairy
- Non-Genetically Modified product
- Breastfeeding-safe and designed to support milk supply
- Approx. 96% sugar free
- Low GI and high in fibre which helps you feel fuller for longer and aids digestion
- Quick and easy to prepare
- Taste delicious
Ingredients and Nutritional Information
Want more information?
- See the AMAZING results from our Healthy Mummy Smoothies
- What makes Healthy Mummy Smoothies different?
- Check out our Smoothie factsheet
- Get the Smoothie label and ingredient list
- Get our Pregnancy Smoothie factsheet
- You can even pay using Afterpay.
About the Choc-Chip Cookie Dry Mix
The NEW Healthy Mummy Choc-Chip Cookies are a delicious and nutritious snack that’s super quick and easy to make. The Choc-Chip Cookie mix contains all-natural and whole-food ingredients.
Specifically designed for busy mums the Choc-Chip Cookies are a delicious treat that’ll help you through the day, the healthy way.
What makes the Choc-Chip Cookies so great?
- Specifically formulated for Mums
- Delicious AND healthy
- Just 101 calories per serve
- Contains Superfoods – quinoa and cacao
- Super quick to make
- Breastfeeding friendly
- Contains no artificial colours or flavours
Superfood ingredients include:
- Quinoa – High in protein
- Cacao – Contains antioxidants
How to make the Choc-Chip Cookies Mix
You will need to add
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp rice malt syrup
- Preheat oven to 160c
- In a large bowl, pour Choc-Chip Cookie Mix
- Take Care. In a microwave heat rice malt syrup and coconut oil until bubbling
- Add Rice Malt Syrup, Coconut Oil, Dark Chocolate Chips and Egg to the Choc-Chip Cookie Mix. Stir through evenly
- Roll approximately 1 tbsp of mixture and deposit onto a tray lined with baking paper.
- Flatten the biscuit lightly and allow 5cm between each biscuit for it to spread
- Bake for 20 minutes
- Remove from over and allow to cool on a tray