Choc-Cherry Protein Snack Bars
The Healthy Mummy Choc-Cherry Snack Bar is a delicious and nutritious snack bar that contains protein and a good source of your daily fibre.
The Healthy Mummy snack bar is made with specially selected whole foods and is a breastfeeding friendly product.
It is designed as a convenient snack bar that can replace one of your daily snacks and they come in a value and convenient box of ten.
Our SECOND Snack Bar flavour launch comes in Choc-Cherry flavour and TASTES AMAZING – you won’t want to miss out on this AWESOME new product.
The Snack Bars come in a box of 10 snack bars (45g each) and are great protein snack for when you are on the run!
- A good source of natural protein – 5.2g
- A good source of fibre – 3.1g
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- 213 calories per 45g bar
- Low sodium
- GMO free
The Healthy Mummy Snack Bars contain dairy, soy and nuts. It does not contain gluten ingredients but has not undergone gluten free testing for us to make the packaging claim.
The type of saturated fat in the Snack Bars is from Coconut and is Medium Chain Triglycerides (also known as MCT’s). MCT is the main form of fat in coconut making up at least 50% of the total fat content.
The benefits of MCTs as opposed to other types of saturated fats include the following:
- MCTs are more rapidly absorbed by the body and more quickly metabolised (burned) as fuel.
- MCTs are very efficiently converted into fuel for immediate use by organs and muscles.
- MCTs have anti-aging properties such as promoting the development of ketones which is good for the ageing brain.
- MCTs have been shown to suppress appetite.
Are the snack bars gluten free?
The Healthy Mummy snack bars do not contain any ingredients with gluten, however they may have come into contact with gluten during processing. The products have not undergone testing to show they are gluten free.
How many Snack Bars can I eat in one day?
Snack Bars are best consumed as snacks, ideally 1-2 per day is all that is required.
Are the Snack Bars suitable for vegetarians / vegans?
Tha snack bars are suitable for vegetarians but they are not suitable for vegans.
For more FAQ’s on our Snack Bars click here