About this product
This product is on pre-order and will be delivered Mid April!
This pack includes:
- 1 x Healthy Mummy Smoothie
- 1 x Control X
Meal replacement weight loss smoothies for mums
Our meal-replacement weight loss smoothies have been formulated by leading nutritionists to be the perfect companion to a busy mum’s life when trying to lose weight. They’re breastfeeding-friendly.
20 serves per 500g tub.
Available in a variety of flavours including… Chocolate, Vanilla, Strawberry, Caramel, Coffee, Choc-Mint, Banana, Cookies & Cream, Salted Caramel, Choc Fudge and Raspberry Ripple.
We also have Pregnancy Smoothies.
How can Healthy Mummy Smoothies benefit you?
- Healthy Mummy Smoothies are an excellent source of essential vitamins, minerals, nutrients & important antioxidants
- The smoothies do not contain weight loss accelerants, caffeine or dairy. They are also a non-Genetically Modified product
- Can assist with weight management when used as part of a diet & exercise plan
- Provide the best possible nutrition for energy
- Breastfeeding-safe and are designed to help to support milk supply
- Approx. 96% sugar free
- Low GI & high fibre which helps you feel fuller for longer and aids digestion
- Quick and easy to prepare and taste delicious
- High in protein & lower in sugar than any other product on the market – see a comparison table.
Want more information?
You can even pay using Afterpay.
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
We all know sugar is the enemy of effective weight loss. Here’s the scoop on the white stuff: where it hides and how to cut it out.
The Sugar Detox Cookbook contains easy-to-follow facts about sugar and information on how you can improve your family’s health and well-being by breaking your sweet addiction.
Jam-packed with a great range of healthy recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, sweet treats and smoothies, so you and your family can enjoy meals that are light on the white stuff, but big on delicious flavours. It’s all about balance and knowing what is right for you. We want you to still enjoy desserts (The Healthy Mummy team all get cravings too!), but let’s do it in a healthy way.