This pack includes:
- Healthy Mummy Smoothie
- Choc Caramel Protein Ball Mix
- Metabolism Support Tablets
- Energy Boosting Super Greens
The Health Mummy Smoothie
How can Healthy Mummy Smoothies benefit you?
- Our meal-replacement Smoothies have been formulated by leading nutritionists to be the perfect companion to a busy mum’s life when trying to lose weight.
- They’re breastfeeding-friendly!
- 20 serves per 500g tub.
- Healthy Mummy Smoothies are an excellent source of essential vitamins, minerals, nutrients & important antioxidants
- They don’t contain weight loss accelerants, caffeine, gluten and are dairy-free. They are also a non-Genetically Modified product.
- They can help with weight management when used as part of a diet & exercise plan
- They provide the best possible nutrition for energy
- They’re breastfeeding-safe and are designed to help to support milk supply
- They’re 96% sugar free and do not contain added fructose
- They’re low GI & high fibre which helps you feel fuller for longer and aids digestion
- They’re quick and easy to prepare and taste delicious
- They’re high in protein & lower in sugar than any other product on the market – see a comparison table.
Choc-Caramel Protein Ball Mix
The NEW Healthy Mummy Choc-Caramel Protein Ball Mix is super easy to make and they taste delicious!
Our NEW Choc-Caramel Protein Ball Mix is an all-natural and delicious ball with whole food ingredients for a morning buzz, a late afternoon fix or a healthy snack.
Specifically designed for busy mums, The Healthy Mummy’s protein balls are easy-to-make with no baking required. With 3g of protein per ball, wholegrain ingredients, whey protein, coconut flour and cacao nibs, they’re a delicious treat that’ll help you through the day, the healthy way.
All-natural. Nutritious. Delicious. Fun. Honest.
What makes them so great?
- Specifically formulated for BUSY MUMS
- Safe for use whilst BREASTFEEDING
- No nasties. Free from artificial flavours or colours
- Delicious Choc-caramel flavour
- Whole food ingredients
- 3g of protein per ball*
- Makes 15 balls*
- Compact and easy to carry, for mums on the run
- Enjoy as a morning boost, a late afternoon fix or a healthy snack
- No blender required
No baking required – these balls are ready in 7 easy steps!
How to make
You will need:
- Choc Caramel Protein Ball Mix
- 3 tbsp Rice Malt Syrup
- 3 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 2/3 cup boiling water
- Step 1: Pour mixture into a large bowl
- Step 2: Heat rice malt syrup and coconut oil in microwave until bubbling.
- Step 3: Add rice malt syrup and coconut oil to the mixture and stir through evenly
- Step 4: Add 1 cup of boiling water to the mixture and stir well
- Step 5: All mix to stand and cool for 15 minutes
- Step 6: Roll 1 tablespoon of mixture into a ball and roll in desiccated coconut until well covered.
- Step 7: Place balls in an airtight container and refrigerate until ready to eat
Prep time: 20 minutes. No baking required.
Bachelor of Health Science (Complementary Medicine)
“No bake mixes are extremely easy to use and so handy for any mum or mum to be!
I love the simplistic list of ingredients and the fact that there is no added sugar. It makes it easier to control what
you eat and what your kids are eating.
The flavours work really well together and it helps to prevent naughty snacking. It’s a great product that I would recommend to anyone wanting to eat healthy.”
Advanced diplomas of western herbal medicine, nutritional medicine and naturopathy.
“Don’t you just love a no-bake snack! There’s something really satisfying about making food from scratch, but sometimes, there’s just no time (or energy) to start from the beginning. The new Healthy Mummy Protein Balls takes the hassle out of home made snacks, its all measured out and ready to go. You just add in a few things that are probably in your healthy eating pantry. It is so easy to whip up, it’s super convenient and it just makes eating healthy that much easier.
The balls are quite low in sugar, but are a really satisfying sweet snack. There’s no preservatives, fillers and fake colours, its made from real food ingredients, so it definitely ticks the box for a healthy mummy snack!
Another bonus, is the oats make it a fuel that is slow release, so there’s
no big burst of energy followed by a slump, but instead, they make you feel like you have a steady supply of energy.
The balls are a healthy, handy snack.”
Are the Choc-Caramel Protein Balls gluten free?
No. The certified organic oats are not gluten free.
Can children eat the Choc-Caramel Protein Balls?
Yes they can. These should be consumed only as a treat once or twice a week.
Can I use agave syrup instead of rice malt syrup?
Yes, however the amount you use may need to be altered slightly.
The Healthy Mummy Metabolism Support Tablets
“Metabolism refers to all the chemical processes going on continuously inside your body that allow life and normal functioning (maintaining normal functioning in the body is called homeostasis). These processes include those that break down nutrients from our food, and those that build and repair our body. Building and repairing the body requires energy that ultimately comes from your food.”
The Healthy Mummy Metabolism Support Formula has been formulated to contain nutrients involved in energy production and the metabolism of carbohydrates, proteins and fats in the body.
The Healthy Mummy Metabolism Support is DOES NOT contain any caffeine, capsaicin, L-carnitine, picolinate, conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) or resveratrol
How to use the Metabolism Tablets
Take two tablets daily or as directed by your healthcare professional
The KEY INGREDIENTS in our Metabolism Support formula contain:
Thiamine, which helps the body to metabolise carbohydrates and is essential for energy production. It is involved in the maintenance of nerve tissues and supports the health and function of the nervous system.
Riboflavin, which is involved in energy production in the body and contributes to normal energy release from food.
Nicotinamide, which helps the body to metabolise proteins, carbohydrates and fats and is a component of glucose tolerance factor.
Iodine, which is essential for the manufacture of thyroid hormones, and regulates cellular oxygen consumption, basal metabolism and energy production throughout the body.
Selenium, which plays a role in thyroid hormone production, required for normal healthy thyroid function, and has a role in the antioxidant systems.
Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6), which is involved in the regulation of hormonal activity and supports a healthy immune system function.
Pantothenic acid (Vitamin B5), which has a central role in adrenal function and cellular metabolism.
Zinc, which plays a necessary role in the metabolism of androgens, oestrogen and progesterone. Zinc has antioxidant activity and may, therefore, assist in protecting the body from the damaging effects of free radical damage.
Folinic acid, which is a form of Folate, and is involved in the formation and maturation of red blood cells and can assist in maintaining healthy blood.
Magnesium, which is necessary for proper muscle and nerve function and is required for the production of energy in the body.
Chromium, which is a main component of glucose tolerance factor.
Mecobalamin (Vitamin B12), which is required for red blood cell formation, and is also involved in cell growth and replication.
The Healthy Mummy Metabolism Support tablets can be taken while breastfeeding or pregnant. If you are taking other multi-vitamin supplements we recommend that you consult with your healthcare practitioner for appropriate dosages.
Vitamins can only be of assistance if the dietary vitamin intake is inadequate. This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner”
- Always read the label
- Use only as directed
- If symptoms persist see your doctor or healthcare professional
Energy Boosting Super Greens
Specifically designed for busy mums, the Healthy Mummy Energy Boosting SUPER GREENS Powder vitamin supplement is here to help boost your energy and support your immune system.
The power-packed powder contains over 37 whole food ingredients in an easily digestible & nutritional formula, combining real food sources to deliver a powerful blend of nutrients to help give tired mums the energy they need. They’re also safe for use in breastfeeding.
Healthy Mummy Super Greens powder is the culmination of extensive research and development. The combination of natural ingredients is designed to provide a range of vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients. These include Spirulina, Flaxseed, Pea Protein, Organic Barley Grass, Chlorella, Chia, Goji Berry, Kale, Spinach, Mushroom Powder and Dandelion to name but a few.
To protect the nutrients in our premium quality ingredients, the foil packaging has been designed to withstand heat.
A vegan-friendly product. Free from dairy and preservatives.
The Energy Boosting Super Greens have no ingredients that contain gluten, but national tests need to be done to place Gluten Free on the label.
Healthy Mummy Super Greens contains:
- More IRON than 12 cups of Spinach!
- The Vitamin C equivalent of 1.4 kilograms of Oranges!
- 56 x more Vitamin B12 than a beef steak!
- the calcium equivalent to one litre of milk.
AND it TASTES delicious!!
What makes Super Greens different?
- It’s safe for use in breastfeeding
- The unique blend of ingredients has been designed to help boost energy in tired mums
- It contains over 37 quality superfood ingredients. It contains probiotics, vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, essential fatty acids and fibre.
It contains alkaline superfoods rich in nutrients designed specifically for busy mums
- It’s great tasting with a slight cranberry taste and tastes good enough to be drunk with water.
How to use the Super Greens?
Add 10g to a glass of water daily or add it to your daily Healthy Mummy Smoothie
10g per serve.
Ingredients and Nutritional Information