Buy a Healthy Mummy Smoothie Tub and you will receive another Healthy Mummy Smoothie Tub for HALF PRICE
Your choice of flavour. Select from Chocolate, Vanilla, Caramel, Coffee or Strawberry.
Please note as this offer is so good, no further discounts can be used.
How can The Healthy Mummy Smoothie benefit you?
- The Healthy Mummy Smoothie offers an excellent source of essential vitamins, minerals, nutrients & important antioxidants. It does not contain any weight loss accelerants, caffeine, no gluten and is dairy free. It is also a non Genetically Modified product
- Can help with weight management when used as part of a diet & exercise plan
- Provides the best possible nutrition for energy
- Is Breastfeeding safe and is designed to help to support milk supply
- It is 96% sugar free and 100% fructose free
- It is low GI & high fibre which helps you feel fuller for longer and aids digestion
- It is quick and easy to prepare and tastes delicious
- It is high in protein & lower in sugar than any other product on the market –please click here to see a comparison table
Want more information?
- Download our Smoothie factsheet HERE
- You can Download the smoothie label and ingredient list here
- Download our Pregnancy factsheet HERE
The owners of The Healthy Mummy shall have no no liability or responsibility to any person or entity with respect to any loss or damage caused, or alleged to be caused, directly or indirectly by the information contained herein
If your baby suffers from colic, has allergies, has any digestive issues or any illness we advise discussing any diet plan with your Doctor as certain foods may exacerbate the problem. For more information on breastfeeding & weight loss click here
And when introducing any new food into your diet, we advise being alert to any food sensitivity in your baby such as a change in bowel movements and discontinuing any new diet plan if any food sensitivity occurs.
Please only begin any exercise routine post birth after receiving the all clear from your Doctor or Physio and never put any pressure on yourself to do exercise before you are 100% recovered post birth – which could up to 12 months or more if you have had a difficult birth.