- 1x Smoothie
- 2x Snack Bar Box
- 1x Protein Ball Mix
- 1x Drinking Choc
- 1x 2019 Diary
The Health Mummy Smoothie
How can Healthy Mummy Smoothies benefit you?
- Our meal-replacement Smoothies have been formulated by leading nutritionists to be the perfect companion to a busy mum’s life when trying to lose weight.
- They’re breastfeeding-friendly!
- 20 serves per 500g tub.
- Healthy Mummy Smoothies are an excellent source of essential vitamins, minerals, nutrients & important antioxidants
- They don’t contain weight loss accelerants, caffeine, gluten and are dairy-free. They are also a non-Genetically Modified product.
- They can help with weight management when used as part of a diet & exercise plan
- They provide the best possible nutrition for energy
- They’re breastfeeding-safe and are designed to help to support milk supply
- They’re 96% sugar free and do not contain added fructose
- They’re low GI & high fibre which helps you feel fuller for longer and aids digestion
- They’re quick and easy to prepare and taste delicious
- They’re high in protein & lower in sugar than any other product on the market – see a comparison table.
The Healthy Mummy Protein Snack Bars
The Healthy Mummy Snack Bars are a delicious and nutritious snack that contains protein and an excellent source of your daily fibre. The snack bars are made with specially selected whole food ingredients and are breastfeeding friendly.
The bars are designed as a convenient snack bar that can replace one of your daily snacks.
We have x2 delicious snack bar flavours. Both of them taste absolutely amazing!
- Double Choc Snack Bars
- Choc-Cherry Snack Bars
The Snack Bars come in a box of 10 snack bars (45g each) and are great protein snack for when you are on the run!
- Excellent source of fibre
- Good source of natural protein
- Less than 220 calories per 45g bar
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Low sodium
- GMO free
The type of saturated fat in the Snack Bars is from Coconut and is Medium Chain Triglycerides (also known as MCT’s). MCT is the main form of fat in coconut making up at least 50% of the total fat content.
Some benefits of MCTs as opposed to other types of saturated fats include the following:
- MCTs are more rapidly absorbed by the body and more quickly metabolised (burned) as fuel.
- MCTs are very efficiently converted into fuel for immediate use by organs and muscles.
- MCTs have anti-aging properties such as promoting the development of ketones which is good for the ageing brain.
- MCTs have been shown to suppress appetite.
Cheree Sheldon, Nutritionist
Finally, a snack bar that is both full of health benefits and chocolatey goodness! Love the fact that this bar contains chicory root, as it will love yourliver at the same time as being a prebiotic and antioxidant!
These bars are high in fibre and contain a nice amount of protein, so you feel fuller for longer…And it hits the sweet cravings on the head at the same time. Winning!
Double Choc Snack Bars
Choc Cherry Snack Bars
The bars are made in Australia and ingredients are sourced from local and overseas ingredients.
These Healthy Mummy Snack Bars contain dairy, soy and nuts. It does not contain gluten ingredients but has not undergone gluten free testing for us to make the packaging claim.
Are the snack bars gluten free?
The Healthy Mummy snack bars do not contain any ingredients with gluten, however they may have come into contact with gluten during processing. The products have not undergone testing to show they are gluten free.
How many Snack Bars can I eat in one day?
Snack Bars are best consumed as snacks, ideally 1-2 per day is all that is required.
Are the Snack Bars suitable for vegetarians / vegans?
Tha snack bars are suitable for vegetarians but they are not suitable for vegans.
Are the Snack Bars pregnancy friendly?
There is 0.1% peppermint oil per serve in the Choc Mint Snack Bars, Peppermint oil is not recommended in pregnancy due to safe dosages not having been determined and therefore we would not recommended Choc-Mint snack bars during pregnancy.
Choc Caramel Protein Ball Mix
The NEW Healthy Mummy Choc-Caramel Protein Ball Mix is super easy to make and the balls taste delicious!
Specifically designed for busy mums, The Healthy Mummy’s protein balls are easy and quick to make with no baking required. With 3g of protein per ball, wholegrain ingredients, whey protein, coconut flour and cacao nibs, they’re a delicious treat that’ll help you through the day, the healthy way.
What makes them so great?
- Specifically formulated for BUSY MUMS
- Safe for use whilst BREASTFEEDING
- No nasties. Free from artificial flavours or colours
- Delicious Choc-caramel flavour
- Whole food ingredients
- 3g of protein per ball*
- Makes 15 balls*
- Compact and easy to carry, for mums on the run
- Enjoy as a morning boost, a late afternoon fix or a healthy snack
- No blender required
- No baking required – these balls are ready in 7 easy steps!
Did you know that traditional drinking chocolate or hot chocolate can have up to 80% sugar in?
The GOOD NEWS is that we have created The Healthy Mummy Drinking Chocolate with NO added sugar and with lots of additional nutrients in – so as well as tasting AMAZING – it is actually good for you.
It’s rich, chocolatey and so delicious. AND ONLY 170 Kilojoules (40 Calories) per serve.
Please note that the sugars in the drinking chocolate come from natural sugar in the lactose (dairy).
Have it hot or cold – it is absolutely DELICIOUS and will curb any chocolate cravings in one go!
Ingredients: Full cream milk powder, Skim milk powder, Organic Cocoa powder, Magnesium phosphate, Natural Flavours, Calcium carbonate, Natural sweetener (Thaumatin), Calcium carbonate, Ascorbic acid (Vit C), d-alpha-tocopheryl acid succinate (Vit E), Zinc oxide,
It comes with a 5 STAR Health Rating too.
The Health Mummy 2019 Diary
The Healthy Mummy 2019 Diary has everything you need to make sure that 2019 is your healthiest and happiest year yet!
The diary is beautifully designed with a hardcover and rose gold detail. We have listened to your feedback on last years diary, you asked for more space for writing notes so we have provided more note space! The cover is a stunning watercolour print as chosen by you, The Healthy Mummy community and is our most compact diary yet (no ring binder!).
The 2019 diary features weekly and monthly planners with loads of inspiration to keep you going. With our 2019 goal planner there is no excuses not to plan, plot and follow through with your goals. The diary provides key information on public and school holidays as well as tips for a healthy and balanced lifestyle in 2019.What’s inside?
- Constant motivation
- Tips for a healthy 2019
- Healthy Mummy recipes
- 2019 Goals – including your weight loss goals
- Weekly spreads with space for notes and weekly inspirational quotes
- Monthly spreads with space for notes
- Inspirational quote pages
- Important events
- Bucket list
- 2019 Reflections
- Public and school holidays for Australia and New Zealand
Dimensions: 186 x 236 mm