About this product
What’s in the Small Store Cupboard Pack?
- x3 Smoothies
- x2 Protein Powder
- x1 Apple Cider Vinegar
- x1 Metabolism
- x1 Snack bar boxes
- x1 Sugar X
- x1 Immunity Boosting ebook
- x1 Soups and Pies eBook
- x1 Bulk cooking and Freezer Friendly Recipes eBook
- x1 Complete Meal Prep Guide eBook
x3 Smoothies – choose your flavours
Our meal-replacement Vanilla Smoothie has been formulated by leading nutritionists. The smoothie is the perfect solution for a busy mum’s life when trying to lose weight.
How can the Healthy Mummy Vanilla Smoothie help you?
- Healthy Mummy Smoothies are an excellent source of essential vitamins, minerals, nutrients & important antioxidants
- Can assist with weight management when used as part of a diet and exercise plan
- Provide the best possible nutrition for energy
- Breastfeeding-friendly and designed to help to support milk supply
- Approx. 96% sugar free
- Low GI and a source of fibre which helps you feel fuller for longer and aids digestion
- Quick and easy to prepare and taste delicious
- Source of protein
- Lower in sugar than other products on the market – see a comparison table
- Free from caffeine and dairy
- Non-Genetically Modified product
x2 Protein Powder
Our Healthy Mummy protein is an AWESOME source of high-quality whey protein with 26.2g of protein per serve.
Our chocolate whey protein powder is:
- High-quality whey protein from grass-fed cows
- 90% whey protein
- Breastfeeding friendly
- 99.9% sugar-free
- Low sodium
- No artificial sweeteners or flavours
- Hormone free
Simply mix 30g of Chocolate Protein Powder with water, it’s super easy to make.
The powder is also ideal for adding into smoothies for an extra protein hit and is great for baking with too.
x1 Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple Cider Vinegar Tablets are Gut Friendly and Taste Friendly.
The Healthy Mummy’s Apple Cider Vinegar is a convenient once-daily serving without the tang of liquid versions. Containing 120mg of acetic acid per serve, this convenient once-daily tablet is a teeth and taste friendly way to get your daily dose of apple cider vinegar!
Why we love it
- Contains “The Mother”
- Gentle on teeth
- Gentle on taste buds
60 tablets per pack
How to enjoy
Take once daily before a meal
x2 Metabolism Support Tablets
Always read the label and follow instructions for use.
The Healthy Mummy’s Metabolism Supportis a two a day formulation to help in the metabolism of carbohydrates, proteins and fats in the body.
Metabolism Supportis formulated to work with four key foundations mind – thyroid care, metabolism (fat and carbohydrate), glucose handling (uptake and transportation to cells) and energy production. These are key foundations to help you succeed and achieve your goals.
Reasons to LOVE our Metabolism Support Tablets
- Carbohydrate & Fat metabolism- contains B1, B2, B3, B6 B12 for carbohydrate metabolism and zinc and B5 which are important for fat metabolism.
- Glucose Handling- chromium helps the body metabolise carbohydrates and transport glucose into the cells.
- Thyroid care – contains minerals (iodine and selenium) important for thyroid hormone production and healthy thyroid function.
- Energy Production – Contains nutrient involved in the production of energy
- Breastfeeding friendly
- Caffeine free
- Always read the label
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner
- Follow directions for use
- The medicine may not be right for you
- Tub contains 60 tablets
- For more FAQS’s on this product, please click here
- Click here to find out how one of our real Mums boosted her metabolism and lost 19kg
- Click here to discover 10 Simple Foods that can boost your metabolism
x1 Sugar X
KICK SUGAR TO THE CURB. Sugar X is a convenient oral liquid spray with Gymnema leaf which has been traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine to temporarily reduce the taste of sweetness on the tongue before eating to flick the switch on sugar.
The main ingredient in Sugar X is Gymnema Leaf which has been traditionally used in Ayurvedic Medicine to limit intake of sweet foods by temporarily changing the way your tongue tastes sugar.
Reasons to LOVE Sugar X
- Contains Gymnema Leaf which is traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine to reduce the sweet taste recognition on the tongue before eating
- Contains natural peppermint oil and stevia. Please see full ingredients list below
- Breastfeeding friendly
How to use
Adults: spray 2mL (2 sprays 4 times per day) directly onto the tongue before eating. Maximum of 16 sprays (4mL) per day.
Always read the label and follow directions for use.
Key Ingredient: Gymnema Leaf
Gymnema is a woody climbing shrub, the leaves are used to make Ayurvedic medicine. The Hindi name for gymnema means “destroyer of sugar.” Gymnema leaf extract, notably the peptide ‘Gurmarin’, has been found to interfere with the ability of the taste buds on the tongue to taste sweet and bitter. Gymnemic acid has a similar effect. According to traditional Ayurvedic medicine, people taking Gymnema limit their intake of sweet foods due to the inhibition of the sweet taste sensation.
Each 2ml contains: Gymnema Sylvestre (Gymnema) Leaf ext dry equiv dry 2g.
Excipients: Peppermint Oil, Potassium Sorbate, Stevia ext dry, Glycerol, Purified Water, Maltodextrin
- Store below 25°C
- Quantity of goods 50mL
- For FAQ’s on Sugar X, click here
Peppermint Oil and Breastfeeding
Peppermint oil contains an active compound called Menthol (the component that gives it its minty freshness) and there is some anecdotal evidence that in high doses, this may decrease breastmilk supply.
Peppermint tea is considered generally suitable to be drunk by breastfeeding mums in amounts of 1-2 cups per day1. A peppermint tea bag contains approximately 100mg of essential oil (with a maximum of 60mg of menthol)2, therefore, 1-2 cups provides 100-200mg peppermint oil, and 60-120mg of menthol.
The maximum recommended dose of Sugar X (16 sprays or 4mL daily) provides 4mg peppermint oil and 1.72mg Menthol.
Therefore Sugar X contains only a small fraction of the amount of peppermint oil and menthol compared to peppermint tea
- Contains Potassium Sorbate.
- Not suitable for use during pregnancy.
- Do not use if tamper seal is broken.
- If you have blood sugar irregularities and/or are taking medication to control your blood sugar, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking Sugar X
- X1 Immunity Boosting ebook
- X1 Soups and Pies eBook
- X1 Bulk cooking and Freezer Friendly Recipes eBook
- X1 Complete Meal Prep Guide eBook