About this product
What’s included in the pack?
- Revive Face Oil
- Superfood Serum
- Nourishing Night Cream
Revive Face Oil
LIQUID GOLD – RESTORE YOUR SKIN TO OPTIMUM CONDITION
Restore your skin to optimum condition with this luxurious face oil that deeply hydrates, enhances barrier function and smooths wrinkles. Featuring gold standard ingredients such as Rosehip Oil, Vitamin E, Vitamin C and Bakuchiol (the first natural alternative to anti-ageing ingredient, Retinol). The oil works to nourish the skin, reducing the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and hyperpigmentation.
REASONS TO LOVE THE REVIVE FACE OIL
- Nourishes and repairs skin for a more even and healthy skin tone
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and hyperpigmentation
- Protects skin against environmental damage by enhancing the skins barrier function and increasing the strength of the skin
- Deeply hydrates for moisturised and radiant skin
- Antioxidant ingredients with anti-microbial, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties
- Activates collagen production for more youthful looking skin
- Protects from free radical damage
- Scent: A blend of sweet orange, lime, geranium, patchouli, rose and jojoba
KEY INGREDIENTS + BENEFITS
- Rosehip Oil nourishes and repairs skin to create a more even and healthy appearance while maintaining strength and preventing environmental damage. The Vitamin A in Rosehip oil reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Vitamin E deeply hydrates the skin and provides anti-aging benefits. A major antioxidant contained in Vitamin E works to naturally neutralise the environmental stressors that destroy collagen and cause premature ageing, protecting the skin from free-radical damage, hyper-pigmentation and dark spots.
- Candela Infused Sunflower Oil is rich in Vitamins A, B, D and E, plus contains an extensive number of minerals. The vitamins and minerals work together to deeply nourish and hydrate the skin.
- Vitamin C may assist in the activation of collagen production and the prevention of ageing.
- Rosemary Antioxidant is extracted from the leaves of the Rosemary plant. It is high in antioxidants and has antimicrobial, antibacterial and anti-fungal properties.
- Bakuchiol is the first natural alternative to Retinol. It reduces hyperpigmentation and wrinkles as efficiently as retinol, with a better skin tolerance.
- Buriti Oil is rich in Beta Carotene, a powerful antioxidant that helps to alleviate aged, dry or sensitive skin. It also has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Essential Oil Blend containing Sweet Orange, Lime Cold Pressed, Geranium, Patchouli, Rose, Jojoba and Ylang Ylang oil. These essential oils work together to revive and nourish skin.
QUICK + EASY TO APPLY
Apply 2-3 drops to your face and neck and massage gently. Use in the morning or evening as desired.
How often should I use the Revive Face Oil?
- You can use the Revive Face Oil in the morning or night or both
Can my kids use the Revive Face Oil?
- The ingredients in the Revive Face Oil are not suitable for children. This is a ‘adults only’ product.
What’s the difference between the Revive Face Oil and a face cream?
- The Revive Face Oil is restorative and hydrating , a moisturiser is more suitable for moisture loss.
Is the Revive Face Oil suitable for all skin types?
- Yes, the Revive Face Oil is suitable for all skin types
Can I use the Revive Face Oil when breastfeeding or pregnant?
- You can use the Revive Face Oil whilst Breastfeeding. As always, we recommend that if you’re pregnant you consult with your GP prior to use
How long between applying the Revive Face Oil can I apply other products?
- Let the oil absorb into the skin before applying other products. If you wish to apply moisturiser on top of the oil you can.
Does the Revive Face Oil reduce the appearance of wrinkles?
- Yes, the Revive Face Oil contains key ingredients that may reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
Will the Revive Face Oil clog my pores?
- Nope, the Revive Face Oil certainly won’t clog your pores.
For full FAQ’s on the Revive Face Oil click here
INSTANT ANTI-AGEING BENEFITS + BOOSTS RADIANCE
A powerful anti-ageing serum packed with superfood ingredients that work to boost radiance and provide instant anti-ageing benefits. The serum visibly plumps, lifts and firms for a smoother, more youthful complexion.
Use daily on cleansed skin. You can use either in the morning under your Glow Flash Balm or at night under our Nourishing Night Cream.
Great for all skin types, the serum fights signs of ageing before they appear and helps to address advancing signs of ageing.
REASONS TO LOVE THE SUPERFOOD SERUM
- Instant anti-ageing benefits – reduces fine lines and wrinkles, plus relaxes muscles for instantly reduced wrinkles
- Boosts radiance – Energises and brightens for more radiant looking skin
- Enhances barrier function and provides all day protection
- Deeply moisturises to protect from dehydration
- Superfood Ingredients: Contains incredible superfood ingredients such as Chia Seeds, Kakadu Plum, Coffee Seed Oil, Dragons Blood and Pomegranate!
- Good for you and the planet: Vegan friendly, paraben free, not tested on animals and Australian owned
KEY INGREDIENTS + BENEFITS
Argireline is what makes the Superfood Serum instantly anti-ageing. It’s so effective, in fact, that dermatologists say Argireline is the closest thing to Botox you can get! It prevents muscle movement that leads to wrinkle formation. Argireline also promotes collagen production which fights fine lines and improve moisture levels in the skin, to help visibly smooth wrinkles and fine lines.
Australian Kakadu Plum energises and brightens for radiant looking skin. Plus it smooths skin for visibly reduces wrinkles and reduces the appearance of skin redness. It’s also one of the world’s richest source of Vitamin C, containing 100x’s more than found in oranges.
Coffee Seed Oil is unsurprisingly rich in caffeine which energises and stimulates the skin. Coffee is rich in antioxidants and phytonutrients that help to maintain the skin in optimum condition.
Dragon’s Blood Extract: A rare red serum found in the Amazonian Croton Lechleri tree, also known as ‘Sangre de Drago’ (Dragon’s Blood) tree. It’s called ‘Dragon’s Blood’ because the sap oozes red when the tree bark is cut. Thanks to its impressive rejuvenating properties, natives of the Amazon Rain Forest have treasured this special red sap for centuries,. It works to soothe and rejuvenate skin.
Aloe Vera soothes and cools the skin reducing the visible signs of inflammation and irritation.
Chia Seed provides deep conditioning, barrier repair and anti-ageing benefits.
Pomegranate Juice is rich in Vitamin C, Vitamin B5, potassium and polyphenols. It deeply nourishes the skin and also has anti-ageing properties.
WHAT OUR MUMS HAVE TO SAY
Kaitie – “I love the new Superfood Serum, it makes my skin feel amazing, I put it on every morning and it feels so nice on my skin. It’s got so many awesome ingredients that make your skin feel great.”
Fiona – “Wow, this product is amazing! My skin feels softer and I am noticing a visible glow after I apply it. I feel like my skin is getting brighter too, I love that it’s not heavy like other serums I have tried! A winner for me!”
Nikky – “I love this serum, I have tried a few serums and I always breakout. This is serum doesn’t do that and it leaves my skin super hydrated and I am noticing some of my crows feet start to fade, I am so excited to keep using this.”
HOW TO USE
Apply the Superfood Serum to the face and neck. Use every morning after cleansing.
The Superfood Serum contains Argireline, how does this ingredient work to instantly decrease fine lines and wrinkles?
Argireline, Also known as, Hexapeptide-8 is an amino-peptide developed to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. When applied to the skin of the face and neck, Acetyl Hexapeptide-3 helps to relax the muscles by temporarily limiting the over production and release of neurotransmitters that initiate and control the intensity of facial muscle contractions. When the muscles relax, the skin relaxes and flattens, reducing the appearance of wrinkles.
How often should I use the Superfood Serum?
You should use the serum daily, we recommend using every morning. However you can use it at night if you prefer.
Is the product safe for use during pregnancy and breastfeeding?
We recommend that you always check with your GP prior to using products when you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Can I use the Superfood Serum if I have acne or another skin condition?
The serum is not designed for any specific skin conditions. If you are wanting to target specific concerns such as acne, this is probably not the correct product. However you may still use the product if you have a certain skin condition but we do recommend that you check with your GP first.
- 30mL in an airless pump so you can use ALL the product
Nourishing Night Cream
SOFTER, SMOOTHER + MORE YOUTHFUL LOOKING SKIN
A powerful anti-ageing treatment that repairs skin overnight to give you the radiant, healthy-looking skin associated with a good night’s sleep!
Our Nourishing Night Cream is deeply hydrating giving you noticeably softer, smoother skin. Featuring Hyaluronic Acid, the cream promotes collagen production and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Jojoba and rosehip oil promote elasticity and suppleness, the key to more youthful looking skin.
Apply before bed on cleansed skin, wake up with skin that feels deeply hydrated and nourished.
REASONS TO LOVE THE NOURISHING NIGHT CREAM
- Anti-ageing – promotes elasticity for more youthful looking skin
- Hyaluronic acid promotes collagen production for added anti-ageing benefits
- Deeply hydrates and nourishes
- Restorative ingredients work to repair and replenish your skin whilst your body is resting
- Soothes and softens – improves the tone and texture of skin
- Great for all skin types
- Vegan friendly, paraben free, not tested on animals, biodegradable and Australian owned
- Hyaluronic Acid promotes collagen production which makes it an effective anti-ageing ingredient. It helps to restore the skin’s natural moisture barrier, promoting a more revitalized and youthful complexion. It also, smooths the appearance of wrinkles and improves the skin’s overall texture.
- Probiotics (Lactococcus Ferment Lysate) assists with skin cell repair, it stimulates the skins renewal processes and accelerates the recovery of the skin’s barrier function, regardless of type of impairment (environmental stress, ageing).
- Jojoba Oil improves elasticity and suppleness for more youthful looking skin.
- Rosehip Oil nourishes and repairs troubled skin for a more even and healthy skin tone. Plus, contains Vitamin A which reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Australian Native Sunflower Cellular Extract reduces pigmentation and sunspots, plus it’s a potent antioxidant with soothing properties.
- Aloe Vera soothes and cools skin reducing the appearance of irritation and inflammation.