About this product
What’s included in the Skincare Collection?
- Australian Pink Clay Mask or Green Clay Mask
- Superfood Serum
- Nourishing Night Cream
Australian Pink Clay Mask
CLINICALLY PROVEN TO GIVE VISIBLY SMOOTHER SKIN IN 4 WEEKS
Our Australian Pink Clay Mask is AMAZING. The mask has been specifically formulated for Mums and puts the health and vitality back into your skin.
- Unique ingredients that Detoxify, Brighten, Hydrate and Purify the skin
- Clinically proven to give smoother skin in just 4 weeks
- Quandong reduces pigmentation, redness, rosacea and acne
- Shea Butter hydrates skin and reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Thermally active ingredients open pores and draw out impurities such as blackheads and whiteheads
- Safe for use in breastfeeding and pregnancy
HOW CAN OUR AUSTRALIAN PINK CLAY MASK HELP YOUR SKIN?
Our brightening ingredient is the breakthrough super fruit QUANDONG. This awesome ingredient helps to reduce pigmentation, redness, rosacea and acne that can be more common during pregnancy and post-pregnancy. The mask enhances skin clarity leaving you looking luminous and hydrated.
Shea Butter is our key hydrating ingredient, it provides long lasting hydration, reducing fine lines and wrinkles.
The unique ingredients help to draw out impurities, leaving your skin feeling refreshed. Aloe Vera extract helps to soothe, purify and rejuvenate the skin. Within just 4 weeks you can expect to see visibly smoother skin.
The mask has a unique ingredient with thermal actives. The warming sensation on the skin helps to open pores and draw out impurities such as blackheads and whiteheads.
QUICK + EASY TO APPLY
Use the brush to apply the mask evenly to clean and dry skin. Avoid the eye area.
After a minute or two, you will experience a slight warming feeling. This is the thermal actives in the mask working their magic.
Leave the mask on for 10 minutes or until dried, then wash off with warm water and pat dry.
- 15 -20 uses per 60ml tub
- For FAQ’s on the Australian Pink Clay Mask please click here
Green Clay Mask
DRAWS OUT IMPURITIES, IMPROVE TEXTURE AND REDUCE IRRITATION
Featuring mineral rich French Green Clay, this clarifying mask works to detoxify and protect the skin by drawing out toxins and bacteria whilst working deep within where excess oil can build up. Formulated with unique ingredients such as licorice root, matcha tea and oxygen-infused chlorophyll, the mask will repair and protect your skin. Aloe Vera Extract and Shea Butter work to soothe skin, reducing irritation and inflammation. This mask is perfect to brighten dull looking skin.
REASONS TO LOVE THE GREEN CLAY MASK
- Detoxifies by drawing out impurities, toxins and pollutants and absorbing excess sebum
- Balances and soothes stressed or sensitive skin, reducing irritation and inflammation
- Protects the skin and repairs damage caused by climate aggressors, pollution and UV radiation
- Deeply hydrates leaving your skin moisturised
- Improves texture for a smoother, more even skin tone
- Reduces redness and discolouration of the skin
HOW TO USE
Using the brush, apply the mask evenly to clean and slightly damp skin. Avoid eye area. Leave the mask on for 10 minutes or until dried, then wash off with warm water and pat dry. Use 2-3 times a week.
INGREDIENTS + BENEFITS
French Green Clay is rich in minerals and is an ideal treatment for oily or combination skin. Green Clay purifies and mattifies by absorbing excess sebum and skin impurities.
Matcha Tea can protect the skin from ageing and limit sun damage.
Licorice Root is an antioxidant ingredient which soothes skin, reducing irritation, redness and discolouration.
Aloe Vera Extract soothes, purifies and rejuvenates skin.
Australian Kaolin White Clay is perfect for balancing stressed and sensitive skin. It creates a youthful appearance and provides ultimate hydration and skin firmness. Kaolin White Clay helps to refine delicate lines, moisturise and improve overall skin texture.
Shea Butter protects the skin and repairs damage caused by climate aggressors, pollution and UV radiations. It is good for dry and sensitive skin, plus it has soothing, regenerating and protective virtues
Avocado Oil contains Vitamins A, B1, B2, D, E, and Beta carotene.
HOW IS THE GREEN CLAY MASK DIFFERENT TO THE AUSTRALIAN PINK CLAY MASK?
The focus of the Green Clay Mask is to balance, protect and detoxify the skin. The Australian Pink Clay Mask works to detoxify, brighten, hydrate and purify. Although both masks detoxify, this attribute is stronger in the Green Clay Mask.
There are key ingredient difference between the two masks which gives them different properties. The Green Clay Mask contains French Green Clay, Matcha Tea, Licorice Root and Silverion. The Pink Clay Mask contains none of these ingredient but instead contains Quangdong, Aloe Vera and more Shea Butter. Both masks contain Australian Kaolin Clay and this is their keys similarity.
If you want to balance oily or irritated skin, remove impurities and protect your skin from future damage, the Green Clay Mask is for you. If your focus is upon brightening, hydrating and getting smoother skin the Australian Pink Clay Mask is for you. We recommend using both masks alternately for a holistic approach to your skincare needs.
- For Full FAQ’s on the Green Clay Mask please click here
INSTANT ANTI-AGEING BENEFITS + BOOSTS RADIANCE
A powerful anti-ageing serum packed with superfood ingredients that work to boost radiance and provide instant anti-ageing benefits. The serum visibly plumps, lifts and firms for a smoother, more youthful complexion.
Use daily on cleansed skin. You can use either in the morning under your Glow Flash Balm or at night under our Nourishing Night Cream.
Great for all skin types, the serum fights signs of ageing before they appear and helps to address advancing signs of ageing.
REASONS TO LOVE THE SUPERFOOD SERUM
- Instant anti-ageing benefits – reduces fine lines and wrinkles, plus relaxes muscles for instantly reduced wrinkles
- Boosts radiance – Energises and brightens for more radiant looking skin
- Enhances barrier function and provides all day protection
- Deeply moisturises to protect from dehydration
- Superfood Ingredients: Contains incredible superfood ingredients such as Chia Seeds, Kakadu Plum, Coffee Seed Oil, Dragons Blood and Pomegranate!
- Good for you and the planet: Vegan friendly, paraben free, not tested on animals and Australian owned
KEY INGREDIENTS + BENEFITS
Argireline is what makes the Superfood Serum instantly anti-ageing. It’s so effective, in fact, that dermatologists say Argireline is the closest thing to Botox you can get! It prevents muscle movement that leads to wrinkle formation. Argireline also promotes collagen production which fights fine lines and improve moisture levels in the skin, to help visibly smooth wrinkles and fine lines.
Australian Kakadu Plum energises and brightens for radiant looking skin. Plus it smooths skin for visibly reduces wrinkles and reduces the appearance of skin redness. It’s also one of the world’s richest source of Vitamin C, containing 100x’s more than found in oranges.
Coffee Seed Oil is unsurprisingly rich in caffeine which energises and stimulates the skin. Coffee is rich in antioxidants and phytonutrients that help to maintain the skin in optimum condition.
Dragon’s Blood Extract: A rare red serum found in the Amazonian Croton Lechleri tree, also known as ‘Sangre de Drago’ (Dragon’s Blood) tree. It’s called ‘Dragon’s Blood’ because the sap oozes red when the tree bark is cut. Thanks to its impressive rejuvenating properties, natives of the Amazon Rain Forest have treasured this special red sap for centuries,. It works to soothe and rejuvenate skin.
Aloe Vera soothes and cools the skin reducing the visible signs of inflammation and irritation.
Chia Seed provides deep conditioning, barrier repair and anti-ageing benefits.
Pomegranate Juice is rich in Vitamin C, Vitamin B5, potassium and polyphenols. It deeply nourishes the skin and also has anti-ageing properties.
WHAT OUR MUMS HAVE TO SAY
Kaitie – “I love the new Superfood Serum, it makes my skin feel amazing, I put it on every morning and it feels so nice on my skin. It’s got so many awesome ingredients that make your skin feel great.”
Fiona – “Wow, this product is amazing! My skin feels softer and I am noticing a visible glow after I apply it. I feel like my skin is getting brighter too, I love that it’s not heavy like other serums I have tried! A winner for me!”
Nikky – “I love this serum, I have tried a few serums and I always breakout. This is serum doesn’t do that and it leaves my skin super hydrated and I am noticing some of my crows feet start to fade, I am so excited to keep using this.”
HOW TO USE
Apply the Superfood Serum to the face and neck. Use every morning after cleansing.
The Superfood Serum contains Argireline, how does this ingredient work to instantly decrease fine lines and wrinkles?
Argireline, Also known as, Hexapeptide-8 is an amino-peptide developed to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. When applied to the skin of the face and neck, Acetyl Hexapeptide-3 helps to relax the muscles by temporarily limiting the over production and release of neurotransmitters that initiate and control the intensity of facial muscle contractions. When the muscles relax, the skin relaxes and flattens, reducing the appearance of wrinkles.
How often should I use the Superfood Serum?
You should use the serum daily, we recommend using every morning. However you can use it at night if you prefer.
Is the product safe for use during pregnancy and breastfeeding?
We recommend that you always check with your GP prior to using products when you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Can I use the Superfood Serum if I have acne or another skin condition?
The serum is not designed for any specific skin conditions. If you are wanting to target specific concerns such as acne, this is probably not the correct product. However you may still use the product if you have a certain skin condition but we do recommend that you check with your GP first.
- 30mL in an airless pump so you can use ALL the product
Nourishing Night Cream
SOFTER, SMOOTHER + MORE YOUTHFUL LOOKING SKIN
A powerful anti-ageing treatment that repairs skin overnight to give you the radiant, healthy-looking skin associated with a good night’s sleep!
Our Nourishing Night Cream is deeply hydrating giving you noticeably softer, smoother skin. Featuring Hyaluronic Acid, the cream promotes collagen production and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Jojoba and rosehip oil promote elasticity and suppleness, the key to more youthful looking skin.
Apply before bed on cleansed skin, wake up with skin that feels deeply hydrated and nourished.
REASONS TO LOVE THE NOURISHING NIGHT CREAM
- Anti-ageing – promotes elasticity for more youthful looking skin
- Hyaluronic acid promotes collagen production for added anti-ageing benefits
- Deeply hydrates and nourishes
- Restorative ingredients work to repair and replenish your skin whilst your body is resting
- Soothes and softens – improves the tone and texture of skin
- Great for all skin types
- Vegan friendly, paraben free, not tested on animals, biodegradable and Australian owned
- Hyaluronic Acid promotes collagen production which makes it an effective anti-ageing ingredient. It helps to restore the skin’s natural moisture barrier, promoting a more revitalized and youthful complexion. It also, smooths the appearance of wrinkles and improves the skin’s overall texture.
- Probiotics (Lactococcus Ferment Lysate) assists with skin cell repair, it stimulates the skins renewal processes and accelerates the recovery of the skin’s barrier function, regardless of type of impairment (environmental stress, ageing).
- Jojoba Oil improves elasticity and suppleness for more youthful looking skin.
- Rosehip Oil nourishes and repairs troubled skin for a more even and healthy skin tone. Plus, contains Vitamin A which reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Australian Native Sunflower Cellular Extract reduces pigmentation and sunspots, plus it’s a potent antioxidant with soothing properties.
- Aloe Vera soothes and cools skin reducing the appearance of irritation and inflammation.