About this product
The Skin BOOST Pack Contains:
- 1 x NEW Vitamin C + Zinc Boost
- 1 x Beauty Collagen Powder
- 1 x Body Sculpting Lotion
- 1 x Australian Pink Clay Mask
NEW Vitamin C + Zinc Boost in detail
The Vitamin C + Zinc Boost is here to provide you with immune support.*
Each tub contains 30 serves and is 120g
The delicious effervescent drink is quick and easy to make and will give you an instant vitamin boost. It’s a good source of Vitamin C and Zinc, both of which supports normal immune function. The refreshing and delicious lemon and lime flavoured drink can be consumed once a day, every day.
Each tub contains more Vitamin C than 34 oranges!
Reasons to LOVE the Vitamin C + Zinc Boost Drink
- Immune support^
- Good source of Vitamin C – 200% of Recommended Daily Intake
- Good source of Zinc – 100% of Recommended Daily Intake
- Refreshing lemon and lime flavoured drink with fizz
- Just 8 calories per serve
- 99% sugar free, less than 1g sugar per serve
- Breastfeeding friendly
How to use
Add 1 level tsp (4g) of powder into 125ml of water, stirring well until powder has dissolved. Consume one serve, once a day.
Vitamin C helps…
- reduce the duration and severity of common cold symptoms
- protect against free radicals
- support antioxidant activity
- with the absorption of iron
- to assist in connective tissue formation
- maintain immune function
- the development and maintenance of bones, cartilage, gums and teeth
- maintain healthy skin
What does the Nutritionist say?
Nutritional Information and Ingredients
^Contains vitamin C + zinc which contribute to normal immune system function
Q1. Can children consume the Vitamin C + Zinc Boost?
A1. The Vitamin C + Zinc Boost is not recommended for children under the age of 8 years.
Q2. How often can I consume the Vitamin C + Zinc Boost?
A2. Once per day, a teaspoon (4g) serve of Vitamin C + Zinc Boost is the recommended daily quantity.
Q3. Is the Vitamin C + Zinc Boost suitable for vegans and vegetarians?
A3. Yes, the Vitamin C + Zinc boost is suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
Q4. Does the Vitamin C + Zinc Boost contain any artificial colours, flavours or preservatives?
A4. The Vitamin C + Zinc boost contains no artificial colours, flavours, or preservatives.
Q5. Where is the Vitamin C + Zinc Boost manufactured?
A5. The Vitamin C + Zinc Boost is blended in Australia using a range of Australian made and imported raw materials. The imported raw materials are sourced from Germany, Japan, Korea and China.
Q6. Will the Vitamin C + Zinc Boost stop me from getting sick?
A6. Vitamin C + Zinc Boost will help maintain a normal functioning immune system.
Q7. Does the Vitamin C + Zinc Boost contain caffeine?
A7. The Vitamin C + Zinc boost does not contain caffeine.
Q8. Can I consume the Vitamin C + Zinc Boost if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
A8. There are no ingredients in the Vitamin C + Zinc Boost that are likely to cause any concern for women who are pregnant or breastfeeding. The Upper Limit of Intake for Vitamin C for pregnant and lactating women is recommended as no more than 1000 mg per day. The ULI for zinc for pregnant & lactating women is recommended as 40mg per day. The Vitamin C + Zinc boost has substantially lower quantities
Q9. Does the Vitamin C + Zinc Boost contain any allergens?
A9. This product contains no allergens.
Q10. The average quantity per serve for Vitamin C is only 80mg, some brands have nearly 1000mg. Is this product not so good?
A10. An average serve of the Vitamin C + Zinc Boost contains 80mg of Vitamin C, which is 200% of you RDI (Recommended Dietary Intake). To an extent anything over 100% just comes out in your urine so is essentially is a waste to consume more than is necessary
Beauty Collagen Powder in detail
SUPPORTS BEAUTY FROM THE INSIDE OUT
Beauty Collagen Powder is a delicious addition to your daily beauty routine – it works to support beauty from the inside out! The powder contains zinc and vitamin C which assists with the maintenance of healthy hair, skin and nails. Beauty Collagen Powder also contains sustainably sourced marine collagen, protein and zinc.
REASONS TO LOVE THE BEAUTY COLLAGEN POWDER
- Healthy skin, hair & nails*
- Protection from free radical damage*
- Supports bones and cartilage*
- Assists with tissue building and repair*
- No artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners or preservatives
- Contains 7g of sustainably sourced marine collagen
- Quick and easy to make
- Delicious natural berry flavour
- Breastfeeding friendly
Mix 10g (2 teaspoons) in water or juice once daily. Alternatively, blend into a Healthy Mummy Smoothie.
200g | 20 serves per tub
Collagen is an essential structure of our connective tissues. We make collagen ourselves, but as we age we need a bit of a boost! Most of us don’t eat a nose to tail diet the way our ancestors did, so we are missing out on some awesome dietary collagen.
Beauty Collagen is a delicious berry flavoured powder that can be used in cold drinks and used in recipes like chia pudding or bliss balls. Think beauty from the inside out! The Beauty Collagen Powder can support our skin integrity, balance our complexions and strengthen our hair and nails. It’s multiple uses make it a fantastic supplement to our day.
INGREDIENTS + NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION
- Be inspired by this delicious recipe: Lemon and Strawberry Collagen Sparkler Recipe
- You can learn more about our AMAZING Beauty Collagen Powder here
- For FAQ’s on Beauty Collagen Powder please click here
- Afterpay available so secure yours now!
LET’S GET SOCIAL
Zinc and Vitamin C contribute to the maintenance of Healthy skin, hair & nails*
Vitamin C protects from free radical damage which can cause ageing*
Vitamin C supports bones and cartilage*
Protein assists with tissue building and repair*
Body Sculpting Lotion in detail
82% EXPERIENCE A REDUCTION IN CELLULITE WITHIN 28 DAYS
A lightweight lotion that stimulates skin cells and reduces cellulite. When used regularly, the nutritional actives of Artichoke and Avocado work together to help enhance skin firmness and reduce the appearance of stretch marks. These amazing ingredients also moisturise and hydrate your skin.
- Triple Action Formula:
- Stretch mark reduction
- Visibly firmer and more toned skin
- Reduces the appearance of cellulite
- Reduces under eye puffiness
- Provides 24–hour hydration
- Easily absorbed into the skin
- Smells amazing, the scent is orange and vanilla blossom
- Safe for use during pregnancy and breastfeeding
HOW CAN THE BODY SCULPTING LOTION HELP YOU?
Stretch Mark Reduction
Studies have shown that the unique ingredients in the Body Sculpting Lotion reduce the colour, length and overall appearance of stretch marks. Australian Kakadu Plum has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that help to heal damaged skin.
Increased Firmness of the Skin
The active ingredients provide a tightening film on the skin and can help to reduce loose skin which commonly occurs after pregnancy or weight loss. The lotion visibly and measurably refines the silhouette and when used regularly leads to a slimmer abdomen.
Reduce Cellulite Appearance
The lotion contains unique ingredients which reduce cellulite and the orange peel appearance. The unique ingredients cause the exiting fat that causes uneven skin tone to fragment into fat globules and decompose. In a national study 82% of women using the Body Sculpting Lotion experienced a reduction in cellulite within 28 days.
Here from Mum Caren:
“The Body Sculpting Lotion makes my skin feel silky and smooth. It also smells absolutely incredible. I have been using this product for 3 weeks and my skin already looks smoother and more toned “
- Read success stories from real mums here
- Afterpay is available
- For FAQ’s on the Body Sculpting Lotion please click here
LET’S GET SOCIAL
Australian Pink Clay Mask in detail
CLINICALLY PROVEN TO GIVE VISIBLY SMOOTHER SKIN IN 4 WEEKS
Our Australian Pink Clay Mask is AMAZING. The mask has been specifically formulated for Mums and puts the health and vitality back into your skin.
- Unique ingredients that Detoxify, Brighten, Hydrate and Purify the skin
- Clinically proven to give smoother skin in just 4 weeks
- Quandong reduces pigmentation, redness, rosacea and acne
- Shea Butter hydrates skin and reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Thermally active ingredients open pores and draw out impurities such as blackheads and whiteheads
- Safe for use in breastfeeding and pregnancy
HOW CAN OUR AUSTRALIAN PINK CLAY MASK HELP YOUR SKIN?
Our brightening ingredient is the breakthrough super fruit QUANDONG. This awesome ingredient helps to reduce pigmentation, redness, rosacea and acne that can be more common during pregnancy and post-pregnancy. The mask enhances skin clarity leaving you looking luminous and hydrated.
Shea Butter is our key hydrating ingredient, it provides long lasting hydration, reducing fine lines and wrinkles.
The unique ingredients help to draw out impurities, leaving your skin feeling refreshed. Aloe Vera extract helps to soothe, purify and rejuvenate the skin. Within just 4 weeks you can expect to see visibly smoother skin.
The mask has a unique ingredient with thermal actives. The warming sensation on the skin helps to open pores and draw out impurities such as blackheads and whiteheads.
QUICK + EASY TO APPLY
Use the brush to apply the mask evenly to clean and dry skin. Avoid the eye area.
After a minute or two, you will experience a slight warming feeling. This is the thermal actives in the mask working their magic.
Leave the mask on for 10 minutes or until dried, then wash off with warm water and pat dry.
- 15 -20 uses per 60ml tub
- Afterpay is available
- For FAQ’s on the Australian Pink Clay Mask please click here