About this product
This pack includes:
- 1 x Sugar X
- 1 x Glow Flash Balm
- 1 x Tote Bag
- 1 x High Pony Cap
- 1 x 2L Aqua Bottle
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
BOOSTS RADIANCE + REDUCES SIGNS OF AGEING + GIVES YOU AN INSTANT GLOW
Glow Flash Balm brightens and tightens facial contours for glowing skin. The balm reduces the appearance of ageing by replenishing and rejuvenating. Rosehip and Jojoba oil hydrate and soothe for silky smooth skin.
REASONS TO LOVE OUR GLOW FACE SERUM
- Boosts radiance: Brightens and tightens facial contours for glowing skin
- Reduces signs of ageing: Reduces the appearance of fine lines, age spots and sagging skin
- Hydrates and softens skin: Moisturises and softens leaving skin looking and feeling silky smooth
- Light Shimmer to give you an instant glow
- Smells amazing: Orange and Vanilla
- Breastfeeding and pregnancy friendly
HOW TO USE
To use as a moisturiser, apply a thin layer of Glow Flash Balm to your face and neck. You can apply makeup directly on top, or let your natural beauty shine.
TOP TIP: If you prefer less sheen, you can mix Glow Flash Balm with your normal moisturiser.
RHIAN’S TIP: I LOVE to use this on top of my moisturiser (I like a dewy look) and under my make up. It gives me an amazing sheen and EVERYONE asks me what I am using on my skin.
CREATED WITH CAREFULLY SELECTED INGREDIENTS
Rosehip Oil heals, regenerates and rejuvenates the skin. It also deeply moisturises and promotes skin elasticity and firmness.
Jojoba Oil enhances the skins natural suppleness and elasticity. It protects skin from dehydration and is suitable for oily, sensitive and acne prone skin.
Hyaluronic Acid helps mature and dry skin by restoring smoothness and elasticity.
Apricot Oil moisturises and nourishes mature, dry or sensitive skin.
Gransil ORB-II softens skin and gives a silky after feel
Vitamin E protect the skin from environmental damage such as UV ray, pollutants and ageing. Vitamin E deeply moisturises the skin and reduces wrinkles.
- For FAQ’s on Glow Flash Balm, please click here
- Size: 50ML
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
The High Pony Cap is the perfect accessory to wear every day, especially when working out!
It keeps you feeling stylish while keeping away from the UV rays and while working out.
Reasons to LOVE the Pony Cap
- Allows you to keep your ponytail in place
- The hole at the back for your ponytail will leave you feeling stylish
- One size fits all making it easier for everybody
- Convenient to wear anywhere you go!
Suggested ways to use the Pony Cap…
- Wear the pony cap while working out!
- Perfect for a messy hair day!
- Wear it while dropping the kids off at school!
- Wear it while going for a walk
- Find out more about our merchandise here!
Stripe Tote Bag
This striped Mum Bag is perfect for storing all your essentials and is great for everyday use. It is designed for storing necessities and is designed for busy Mums!
Reasons to LOVE the Mum Bag:
- Strong material which is great for heavy and large items
- The inner pocket is good for storing small items keeping them secure
- The stripey design keeps you feeling stylish
- Able to fit all your everyday items into one bag
- Convenient and easy to use
Suggested ways to use…
- Great for storing your workout clothes
- Perfect for storing essential baby items
- Good for daily use
Check out our merchandise here!
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
Stay hydrated with aqua 2 Litre drink bottle. A great way to ensure you drink your 2 litres of water per day and perfect for those hot summer days. Track how much water you have consumed with the measurement markers on the side of the bottle.
Reasons to LOVE the Aqua 2L Water Bottle
- Easy flip lid
- Durable and BPA free
- Measurement markers of the side of the bottle for easy water consumption tracking
- Carry handle for easy use plus a convenient carry strap
- Not suitable for the dishwasher
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
KICK SUGAR TO THE CURB. Sugar X is a convenient oral liquid spray with Gymnema leaf which has been traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine to temporarily reduce the taste of sweetness on the tongue before eating to flick the switch on sugar.
The main ingredient in Sugar X is Gymnema Leaf which has been traditionally used in Ayurvedic Medicine to limit intake of sweet foods by temporarily changing the way your tongue tastes sugar.
Reasons to LOVE Sugar X
- Contains Gymnema Leaf which is traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine to reduce the sweet taste recognition on the tongue before eating
- Contains natural peppermint oil and stevia. Please see full ingredients list below
- Breastfeeding friendly
How to use
Adults: spray 2mL (2 sprays 4 times per day) directly onto the tongue before eating. Maximum of 16 sprays (4mL) per day.
Always read the label and follow directions for use.
Key Ingredient: Gymnema Leaf
Gymnema is a woody climbing shrub, the leaves are used to make Ayurvedic medicine. The Hindi name for gymnema means “destroyer of sugar.” Gymnema leaf extract, notably the peptide ‘Gurmarin’, has been found to interfere with the ability of the taste buds on the tongue to taste sweet and bitter. Gymnemic acid has a similar effect. According to traditional Ayurvedic medicine, people taking Gymnema limit their intake of sweet foods due to the inhibition of the sweet taste sensation.
Each 2ml contains: Gymnema Sylvestre (Gymnema) Leaf ext dry equiv dry 2g.
Excipients: Peppermint Oil, Potassium Sorbate, Stevia ext dry, Glycerol, Purified Water, Maltodextrin
- Store below 25°C
- Quantity of goods 50mL
- For FAQ’s on Sugar X, click here
Peppermint Oil and Breastfeeding
Peppermint oil contains an active compound called Menthol (the component that gives it its minty freshness) and there is some anecdotal evidence that in high doses, this may decrease breastmilk supply.
Peppermint tea is considered generally suitable to be drunk by breastfeeding mums in amounts of 1-2 cups per day1. A peppermint tea bag contains approximately 100mg of essential oil (with a maximum of 60mg of menthol)2, therefore, 1-2 cups provides 100-200mg peppermint oil, and 60-120mg of menthol.
The maximum recommended dose of Sugar X (16 sprays or 4mL daily) provides 4mg peppermint oil and 1.72mg Menthol.
Therefore Sugar X contains only a small fraction of the amount of peppermint oil and menthol compared to peppermint tea
- Contains Potassium Sorbate.
- Not suitable for use during pregnancy.
- Do not use if tamper seal is broken.
- If you have blood sugar irregularities and/or are taking medication to control your blood sugar, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking Sugar X
2Kowalski, Radosław & Baj, Tomasz & Kowalska, Grażyna & Pankiewicz, Urszula. (2015). Estimation of Potential
Availability of Essential Oil in Some Brands of Herbal Teas and Herbal Dietary Supplements. PloS one. 10.