- 1 x Revive Face Oil
- 1 x Tummy Smoothie
LIQUID GOLD! NEW Face Revive Oil
An anti-ageing face oil to hydrate, firm, and repair for fresher, younger looking skin!
Our brand new face oil is specially formulated to restore your skin to its optimal condition. This luxurious face oil features gold standard skincare ingredients Rosehip Oil, Vitamin E and C and Bakuchiol, the first natural alternative to anti-ageing’s most sort after ingredient, Retinol. The oil works to nourish the skin, reducing the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and hyper pigmentation.
REASONS TO LOVE THIS PRODUCT
- Nourishes and repairs skin for a more even and healthy skin tone
- Anti-ageing, reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and hyper pigmentation
- Protects skin against environmental damage by enhancing the skins barrier function and increasing the strength of the skin
- Deeply hydrates for moisturised and radiant skin
- Antioxidant ingredients with anti-microbial, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties
- Activates collagen production to prevent ageing for more youthful looking skin
- Protects from free radical damage
- Scent: A blend of sweet orange, lime, geranium, patchouli, rose and jojoba
WHAT MUMS LOVE ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
Samara, Mum of 2: “The new SKIN Revive Face Oil has quickly become a permanent addition to my skin care routine! It leaves my face feeling smooth and fresh! It smells absolutely incredible and doesn’t leave an oily feeling on the skin. I have fallen in love with it!”
Elle Mum of 2: “My skin had lost its glow and radiance and WOW the revive face oil has really given my skin the boost it needed! I was also amazed at how in only two applications it helped reduce the redness from breakouts. My skin feels soft and hydrated! I will be using this every night, it smells beautiful and feels like a real treat xx”
Kaitie, Mum of 2: “I love the new SKIN revive oil! I’ve been using it for a week now and the results are AMAZING. My skin is visibly smoother, brighter and more hydrated. The oil smells amazing and I love that it only takes under a minute to apply. No waiting, no washing off. Simple and easy to use. The perfect product for tired busy mums!”
Jess, Mum of 2: “I’ve been using the oil for a week now and the results are really good. I like applying mine in the morning, I like the way it sits on my skin. It doesn’t make me look oily and leaves my skin feeling really hydrated.” ?
Amy, Mum of 4: “Since using the NEW Revival Face Oil from the Healthy Mummy SKIN range my face has felt so freshed like it is brand new. I’ve found I’m breaking out less and am not needing to wear foundation as much. It also smells amazing ❤️”
Kate, Mum of 3: “I was lucky enough to try the Revive Face Oil ahead of its launch. It is like liquid GOLD! My skin has changed over the last 6 weeks and it now feels deeply hydrated, firmer and smoother. Thanks Healthy Mummy, this has been a game changer during winter. No more dry flaky skin!”
Bec, Mum of 5: “So lucky be testing this beautiful new product from the healthy mummy. The packaging is lovely and feels really luxurious and Smells divine. Feels amazing on my skin, light but super hydrating at the same time. So excited for the improvements that I will be seeing with my skin, using this product. As a busy mum to 5 its important to look after me to. Xoxo”
Lauren, Mum of 2: “The Skin Revive Face Oil is just divine! It feels and smells amazing!”
QUICK AND EASY TO APPLY
Apply 2-3 drops to your face and neck and massage gently. Use in the morning or evening as desired.
- Rosehip Oil nourishes and repairs skin to create a more even and healthy appearance while maintaining strength and preventing environmental damage. The Vitamin A in Rosehip oil reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Vitamin E deeply hydrates the skin and provides anti-aging benefits. A major antioxidant contained in Vitamin E works to naturally neutralise the environmental stressors that destroy collagen and cause premature ageing, protecting the skin from free-radical damage, hyper-pigmentation and dark spots.
- Candela Infused Sunflower Oil is rich in Vitamins A, B, D and E, plus contains an extensive number of minerals. The vitamins and minerals work together to deeply nourish and hydrate the skin.
- Vitamin C may assist in the activation of collagen production and the prevention of ageing.
- Rosemary Antioxidant is extracted from the leaves of the Rosemary plant. It is high in antioxidants and has antimicrobial, antibacterial and anti-fungal properties.
- Bakuchiol is the first natural alternative to Retinol. It reduces hyperpigmentation and wrinkles as efficiently as retinol, with a better skin tolerance.
- Buriti Oil is rich in Beta Carotene, a powerful antioxidant that helps to alleviate aged, dry or sensitive skin. It also has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Essential Oil Blend containing Sweet Orange, Lime Cold Pressed, Geranium, Patchouli, Rose, Jojoba and Ylang Ylang oil. These essential oils work together to revive and nourish skin.
How often should I use the Revive Face Oil?
- You can use the Revive Face Oil in the morning or night or both
I used the Revive Face Oil and came out in spots, should I stop using the product?
- This should not happen. If irritation occurs, please discontinue use immediately.
Can my kids use the Revive Face Oil?
- The ingredients in the Revive Face Oil are not suitable for children. This is a ‘adults only’ product.
What’s the difference between the Revive Face Oil and a face cream?
- The Revive Face Oil is restorative and hydrating , a moisturiser is more suitable for moisture loss
Is the Revive Face Oil suitable for all skin types?
- Yes, the Revive Face Oil is suitable for all skin types
Is the Revive Face Oil vegan friendly?
- Yes, the Revive Face Oil is suitable for Vegans.
Can I use the Revive Face Oil when breastfeeding or pregnant?
- You can use the Revive Face Oil whilst Breastfeeding. As always, we recommend that if you’re pregnant you consult with your GP prior to use
How long between applying the Revive Face Oil can I apply other products?
- Let the oil absorb into the skin before applying other products. If you wish to apply moisturiser on top of the oil you can.
Does the Revive Face Oil reduce the appearance of wrinkles?
- Yes, the Revive Face Oil contains key ingredients that may reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
Will the Revive Face Oil clog my pores?
- Nope, the Revive Face Oil certainly won’t clog your pores.
LET’S GET SOCIAL
Follow SKIN on Instagram AND Facebook
We are delighted to launch our breakthrough Tummy Smoothie containing our Healthy Mummy Tummy Complex.
A delicious and nutritious meal replacement, the Tummy Smoothie has been designed by experts to support gut health, digestion and weight loss*. Packed with probiotics, the smoothie encourages a healthy microbiome and reduces bloating. As the smoothie is a good source of fibre it will help you feel fuller for longer and the high protein content will keep hunger pangs at bay. Plus, it’s free from artificial sweeteners, fillers and caffeine.
Reasons to LOVE the Tummy Smoothie
- Contributes to weight loss*
- Contains probiotics to support gut health
- Fibre to keep you fuller for longer
- High in protein which reduces feelings of hunger
- Contains collagen which also helps a healthy digestive tract
- Contains 22 vitamins and minerals
- Delicious Vanilla flavour
- No artificial sweeteners, fillers or caffeine
- No added sugar or artificial sweeteners
- Low sodium
Nutritionist Review – Cheree Sheldon
“When it comes to health, the health of the gut is a major influence. The ingredients in the Tummy Smoothie by The Healthy Mummy will work to encourage a healthy microbiome and support digestion. Gut health can include complex conditions like IBS, Crohn’s disease and colitis, this smoothie is a 2 in 1 combo to help you manage your weight and improve your gut health”
Real Mums Reviews
Rebecca Bux “I love it, I have a sensitive tummy and this doesn’t affect it.”
Brooke, South Coast “Love love LOVE The Chocolate tummy smoothie, creamy, filling & that perfect chocolate hit- also how amazing is this new packaging?!”
Shan Butcher, NSW “The Vanilla tummy smoothie is my all time favourite! It has helped so much with my bloating. My tummy feels so settled & flatter after having it. How amazing is the new packaging”
Catherine Farley “I love this new smoothie! So creamy and just delish and helping with my bloating at the same time 😀 It’s so yummy”
Cat,QLD “I love how creamy the tummy smoothie mixes are, and bonus, they are gentle on my sensitive stomach! I was super stoked these blends have collagen in them so it’s one less ingredient I need to add to my crazy busy morning smoothie.”
Amy Atkinson, Tasmania “I’m snacking less as it’s keeping me fuller for longer,” she says, “I’m excited to see some massive results while using this.“
Kate Kernan “Loving the new look tins! Same amazing taste in a slick compact tin, so much easier to store in my pantry!”
Samara Syed, NSW “The Tummy smoothie was absolutely delicious! It was very smooth in texture and goes well with all smoothies and snacks! 10 out of 10 for sure!!”
How to use
Place 25g (2x heaped tbsp) into a smoothie shaker and add approx. 250ml of your choice of milk.
Serving Suggestion: In a blender, add the smoothie powder and milk to 1/2 cup fruit or vegetables of your choice and blend for 2-3 mins to a smooth consistency.
- 450g | 18 serves per tub
- Free from preservatives, nuts, artificial sweetener, sucrose, wheat, yeast, corn and seafood products
- For FAQ’s on the Tummy Smoothie, click here
*when used in conjunction with a diet reduced in energy and an exercise plan.
How is the Tummy Smoothie different to the normal Healthy Mummy Smoothie?
There are some similarities and differences between the Tummy Smoothie and Healthy Mummy Smoothie.
The Tummy Smoothie has been specifically formulated with your tummy health in mind. We have developed the Tummy Smoothie product by combining a specialised blend of soy protein, whey protein, collagen to support a healthy tummy, and specialised protein mix to reduce feelings of hunger. The product contains a probiotic blend to support and promote gut health, and a prebiotic blend to help feed those specialised probiotics. Additionally, we’ve included a gut friendly blend to try to reduce any gut irritation. The Tummy Smoothie contains high end probiotics which support your gut health. The texture of the Tummy smoothies is creamier and smoother than the standard Healthy Mummy Smoothie due to a completely different formula.
What is the difference between the Premium Smoothie and the Tummy Smoothie?
The Premium Smoothie is a weight loss meal replacement, based on a whey based premium protein base, and contains 23 vitamins and minerals and probiotics. The Premium Smoothie has a more intense flavour and an even creamier and smoother taste.
The Tummy Smoothie is a meal replacement (containing our Healthy Mummy Tummy Complex) which is designed to support the gut and digestive tract, promoting healing and encouraging a healthy microbiome. The Tummy Smoothie is predominantly soy based with a small amount of whey protein. You can choose to alternate between the two based on your own needs or preferences.
What is the Tummy Smoothie?
The Tummy Smoothie is a premium meal replacement that’s delicious and nutritious.
It contains probiotics to support gut health and fibre to keep you fuller for longer. When combined with exercise and a diet reduced in calories the Tummy Smoothie contributes to weight loss. The smoothie is high in protein and thus reduces feelings of hunger.