About this product
This pack contains:
- 1 x Pink Stainless Steel Water Bottle
- 1 x Healthy Mummy towel
- 1 x Choc-Peanut Tummy Snack Bars
- 1 x Loose Detox Tea
- 1 x Choc Caramel Protein Ball Mix
- 1 x Black Gym Bag
Pink Stainless Steel Water Bottle in detail:
The Healthy Mummy Stainless Steel Bottle (750ml) is a stylish reusable water bottle that’s insulated to keep drinks cool for up to 24 hours or hot for up to 12 hours. The bottle is conveniently sized, it’s small enough to pop into your bag but also big enough to ensure you’re drinking lots of water and staying hydrated.
Reasons to LOVE the Pink Stainless Steel Bottle
- Keeps drinks cool for up to 24 hours and hot for up to 12 hours
- Capacity is 750ml to keep you hydrated
- Safe, stainless steel is 100% BPA, PVC and Phthalate free
- Tight fitting twist cap with silicone seal to ensure no leaks
- Easy to clean
- Tough and durable , this bottle is built to last a lifetime
- Eco friendly, by replacing single-use plastic bottles that pollute our oceans and do not biodegrade
The Bottle is Built for all sorts of Delicious Drinks
- Add a bit of lemon or lime and a couple of ice cubes for a super refreshing drink
- Blend coffee, milk and ice to make delicious iced coffee
- Use for takeaway coffees
- Wintery day? Keep your hot chocolate warm
- The Stainless Steel Water Bottle is not dishwasher proof
- We have lots more merchandise that you can choose from here
Healthy Mummy gym towel in detail:
The Healthy Mummy LIMITED EDITION Pink Gym Towel is lightweight, absorbent and packs down small. With its matching drawstring bag, this gym towel is perfect for all your workout needs. Use it whilst working out, at the gym, during home workouts or even take it to the beach, this towel is super versatile.
Reasons to LOVE our Gym Towel:
- Lightweight material that’s super absorbent
- Perfect for taking to the gym or using during / after a workout
- Comes in stylish pink colour
- Comes with a matching drawstring bag and packs down small so you can easily throw it in your gym bag
- Soft to touch and feels nice on your skin
- Sand free so it’s perfect for use at the beach
Material: 80% Polyester, 20% Polyamide
Machine wash cold 30°C / 86°F
Wash with similar colours
Do not bleach, dry clean, iron or use fabric softener
Choc-Peanut Tummy Snack Bars in detail:
Introducing the Choc-Peanut Tummy Snack Bars featuring the revolutionary Healthy Mummy Tummy Complex as featured in our best selling Tummy Smoothie!
Our Choc-Peanut Snack Bars are packed with gut-friendly ingredients including The Healthy Mummy Tummy Complex, probiotics, collagen and more. The bars supports a healthy microbiome and reduces bloating! Boasting 11.2g of protein, these guilt-free, delicious and nutritious snack bars are designed especially for busy mums on-the-go.
Reasons to LOVE the Tummy Snack Bars
- Contains revolutionary Healthy Mummy Tummy Complex
- Whey protein and fibre to keep you fuller for longer
- Probiotics to support gut health
- 17 essential vitamins and minerals
- Contains collagen
- Good source of magnesium
- Just 184 calories per serve
- Delicious choc-peanut flavour
- Contains no artificial colours flavours or preservatives
- Suitable for pregnant and breastfeeding women
Real Mums Reviews
Nik, Mum of 2: “I am absolutely loving the new Tummy Snack Bars! The choc-peanut is a winning combination flavour. You feel like you’re eating something naughty like a snickers bar but it’s good for you! So good in fact it has 17 vitamins and minerals. The best thing is, they contain protein that keeps you fuller for longer. They’re the perfect snack to keep in the drawer at work, throw in your hand bag or leave in the car for those times you’re caught out and hungry.”
Nutritionist Review – Cheree Sheldon
Who doesn’t love a good bar to go? There are so many reasons I like the Choc-Peanut Tummy Snack Bar by The Healthy Mummy. Firstly, chocolate and peanut is such a classic combo of deliciousness, you really can’t go wrong! The bonus of the Healthy Mummy Tummy Complex is that the prebiotics, probiotics and enzymes make it so good for gut health. Plus it is nutrient dense, making it easier to meet your vitamin and mineral intake. One bar is almost a quarter of your daily protein needs. It is great for the busy mum!
Nutritional Information and Ingredients
Contains milk, peanut and soy.
- Also in the TUMMY range, we have a Vanilla Tummy Smoothie
For all FAQ’s on the Choc-Peanut Tummy Snack Bars, please click here
Are the Choc-Peanut Tummy Snack Bars suitable for breastfeeding women?
All the ingredients used in the Tummy Snack Bars are commonly consumed general food ingredients suitable for use during breastfeeding.
Are the Choc-Peanut Tummy Snack Bars suitable for pregnant women?
All the ingredients used in the Tummy Snack Bars are commonly consumed general food ingredients suitable for use during pregnancy.
Why are the Tummy Snack Bars more expensive than the standard snack bars?
There are a number of reasons why the Tummy Snack Bars are more expensive than the standard snack bars. The main reason is due to the ingredients in the Tummy Snack bars being different and generally more premium. The Tummy Snack Bars includes high end probiotics.
Loose Detox Tea in detail:
The Detox Loose Leaf Tea is a delicious tea blend with 10 natural herbs to rejuvenate and refresh.
Reasons to love the Detox Loose Leaf Tea
- All natural ingredients
- Refreshing and rejuvenating flavour
- Contains St Marys Thistle, also known as Milk Thistle
- Loose leaf tea which is great for the environment (no tea bags)
Nutritionist – Cheree Sheldon
“Using herbs to support liver and kidney function is one of the best ways to promote the body’s natural detoxification processes. St Marys Thistle is one of the most famous liver support herbs, while the other herbs in this tea blend will help clear toxins, promoting clear skin, better digestive function and less sluggish system. I think this lovely herbal tea blend should be a part of your daily ritual!”
Nettle Leaf, Lemon Peel, Liquorice Root, Burdock Root, Dandelion Root, Calendula Petal, St Mary’s Thistle, Lemon Verbena Leaf, Rhubarb Root, Red Clover Flower.
Put 2g (1tsp) of Detox Loose Leaf Tea into a tea infuser and leave in boiled water for 1-3 minutes. Enjoy any time of day.
- Allergen Information: Packed in a facility that also processes / handles tree nuts, gluten, dairy and sulphites.
- Contains liquorice. Avoid excessive consumption or for a long period of time, particularly if you are susceptible to hypertension.
- 100g | 50 serves
If I am fasting, can I consume the Detox Loose Leaf Tea?
The Detox Loose Leaf Tea can be consumed as part of a calorie controlled diet, including during a fast. It is recommended that any specific fasting program is undertaken with the advice of a healthcare professional and may not be suitable for everyone.
Can my children consume the Detox Loose Leaf Tea?
It is recommended that the Detox Loose Leaf Tea is consumed by adults and those 16 and above. The formulation has been developed for adults to help nourish you on your detox journey, leaving you feeling well-digested after a period of overindulgence.
How much Detox Loose Leaf Tea can I consumer?
You can consume 1-2 cups of Loose Leaf Detox Tea per day, As the tea contains liquorice, excessive consumption over a long period of time should be avoided, this is particularly important if you are susceptible to hypertension.
Choc Caramel Protein Ball Mix in detail:
The Choc-Caramel Protein Ball Mix is super easy to make and the balls taste delicious! Our mix is all-natural and delicious, plus it contains whole food ingredients for a morning buzz, a late afternoon fix or a healthy snack.
Specifically designed for busy mums, The Healthy Mummy protein balls are easy-to-make with no baking required. With 3g of protein per ball, wholegrain ingredients, whey protein, coconut flour and cacao nibs, they’re a delicious treat that’ll help you through the day, the healthy way.
What makes them so great?
- Specifically formulated for Busy Mums
- Safe for use whilst Breastfeeding
- Free from artificial flavours or colours
- Delicious Choc-caramel flavour
- Whole food ingredients
- 3g of protein per ball*
- Makes 15 balls*
- Compact and easy to carry, for mums on the run
- Enjoy as a morning boost, a late afternoon fix or a healthy snack
- No blender required
- No baking required – these balls are ready in 7 easy steps!
How to make
You will need:
- Choc Caramel Protein Ball Mix
- 3 tbsp Rice Malt Syrup
- 3 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 2/3 cup boiling water
- Step 1: Pour mixture into a large bowl
- Step 2: Heat rice malt syrup and coconut oil in microwave until bubbling.
- Step 3: Add rice malt syrup and coconut oil to the mixture and stir through evenly
- Step 4: Add 1 cup of boiling water to the mixture and stir well
- Step 5: All mix to stand and cool for 15 minutes
- Step 6: Roll 1 tablespoon of mixture into a ball and roll in desiccated coconut until well covered.
- Step 7: Place balls in an airtight container and refrigerate until ready to eat
Prep time: 20 minutes. No baking required.
“No bake mixes are extremely easy to use and so handy for any mum or mum to be!
I love the simplistic list of ingredients and the fact that there is no added sugar. It makes it easier to control what you eat and what your kids are eating.
The flavours work really well together and it helps to prevent naughty snacking. It’s a great product that I would recommend to anyone wanting to eat healthy.”
- The certified organic oats are not gluten free.
- For FAQ’s on the Choc Caramel Protein Ball Mix please click here
The black gym bag is perfect for busy mums heading to the gym or a workout. It has handy compartments for wet swimming gear, for your trainers and for your keys. The shoulder strap makes it easy to carry and it looks pretty stylish too!
Black Gym Bag in detail:
Reasons to love the Black Gym Bag
- Stylish black gym bag
- Multiple storage compartments including spot for trainers, swim gear, keys and more
- Handy over the shoulder strap makes it easy to carry
- Strong, durable material
- Dimensions: 47 x 23 x 23cm
- Material: 100% Polyester
- Hand wash only