- See the AMAZING results from our Healthy Mummy Smoothies
- What makes Healthy Mummy Smoothies different?
- Download our Smoothie factsheet
- Get the Smoothie label and ingredient list
- Get our Pregnancy Smoothie factsheet
You can even pay using Afterpay.
Protein Powder in detail:
Choose from Chocolate or Vanilla or Coffee Protein Powder
Our Healthy Mummy Protein Powder is an AWESOME source of high-quality whey protein with 25.8g of protein per serve!
This high-quality protein powder is breastfeeding friendly and comes from grass-fed cows. It is great on it’s own, ideal for adding into smoothies for an extra protein hit and is also great for baking with.
Our whey protein powder is:
- High-quality whey protein from grass-fed cows
- 89-93% whey protein
- Breastfeeding friendly (excludes coffee flavour)
- 98 -99.9% sugar-free
- Low sodium
- No artificial sweeteners or flavours
What Our Mums Are Saying:
Jess Magill:“OMG YUM!!! The Coffee Protein Powder is delish!! Super creamy and not overly sweet 👌🏻👌🏻 Perfect on its own, or I mixed with the Caramel Premium Smoothie Mix for a caramel latte and omggggg 😍🤤”
Danielle, NSW:“I am a huge fan of The Healthy Mummy Protein Powder… And I was so excited to try the new coffee flavour! It’s perfect on its own or you can add it to your Healthy Mummy Smoothies – make a Mocha by adding it with Chocolate! Yum!!! Unlike other protein powders on the market – this isn’t filled with any added fillers – it’s pure protein for pure lean muscles! Highly recommend!”
Chelsea, QLD:“🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟Absolutely Amazing, any coffee lover won’t be disappointed I know this is my new favourite flavour. Great for an after workout snack. It smells absolutely Amazing, & tastes just like a coffee espresso from the shop…”
How can protein assist with weight loss?
A high protein intake boosts metabolism, reduces appetite and changes several weight regulating hormones.
What makes whey protein different from other types of protein?
Whey Protein is a high-quality protein which contains essential amino acids. It is very digestible and is absorbed from the gut quickly when compared with other sources of protein. Whey protein is also highly filling which can stop you snacking on other foods.
Directions for use
- Mix one 30g serve into water or your favourite Healthy Mummy Smoothie
- You can even use the protein powder for baking!
Nutritional Information – Chocolate
Nutritional Information – Vanilla
Shirley De Jesus – Advanced Diploma in Nutritional Medicine
The Healthy Mummy protein powders are available in three popular flavours of chocolate, vanilla and the NEW Choc-Fudge. These protein powders contain a great source of whey protein up to 93% from grass-fed cows.
Here are some benefits of whey protein:
- It is absorbed quickly in comparison to other proteins.
- With fast absorption whey is also rich in branched chain amino acids (BCAAs). These amino acids are made up of three essential amino acids Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine. These are essential because the body is unable to make them out of other amino acids, therefore they must be consumed from food or supplements.
- Another great benefit of BCAAs is if you take time off from training for whatever reason, increasing your intake of them minimises muscle loss and preserves lean tissue and will keep your metabolism up. This will prevent fat gain when inactive.
These powders are incredibly low in sugar due to the use of Thaumatin, it is a natural protein extract that is 2000 times sweeter than sugar with only 4 calories per gram, makes it the highest natural sweetener ever!
Elisha Danine – Nutritionist
The Healthy Mummy Protein powder range is an excellent source of protein, whether you are using it for exercise recovery, to mix with fruit for breakfast, or as a tasty treat in between meals.
Grass-fed whey is a personal favourite ingredient of mine, as it is shown to be significantly higher in nutritional value compared to grain-fed. Cows that are on a grass-fed diet are able to have a more stable pH level which allows them to provide beneficial bacteria as well as a broader nutritional content.
The sweeteners used in this product are generally well received and don’t cause the unwanted side effects that others may do.
If you are looking for a quality protein powder then I highly recommend The Healthy Mummy brand.
What is Whey Protein Isolate?
Whey protein isolate (WPI) has a high protein concentration (approximately 90-95%). The process separates protein from fat and lactose resulting in a purer form of whey protein which has less fat and lactose.
Is the Protein Powder Gluten-Free?
We do not guarantee the Protein powders are 100% gluten-free. Although products containing gluten are not added, the protein powders are manufactured in a factory which handles grains containing gluten and some cross-contamination may occur.
How many serves of the Protein powder can I have in one day?
One serve per day is all that you need. The recommended intake of protein is 50g per day. Each serve contains up to 26.2g of protein when mixed with water, which is more than half (52%) of your daily recommended protein intake.
For more FAQ’s on Protein Powder, please clickhere.