About this product
This pack contains:
- 1x Hot Chocolate with Collagen
- 1x Healthy Mummy Keep Cup
- 1x Healthy Mummy Brownie Bites
Hot Drinking Chocolate with Collagen in detail
Our new SKIN LOVING* Hot Chocolate with COLLAGEN is not only delicious but also contains vitamin C, protein, magnesium and vitamin E. Enjoy the CREAMY texture provided by rich organic cocoa as a guilt-free warming winter treat. Give your skin the care that it deserves.
It’s easy to make, tastes delicious and is a healthy alternative to standard hot chocolate.
Reasons to LOVE the SKIN LOVING HOT CHOCOLATE
- Added benefits of being good to your skin
- Contains 3g of Collagen per serve
- Contains Vitamin C and Vitamin E
- A healthy alternative to standard Hot Chocolate
- Creamy texture
- Intense chocolate flavour
- Good source of calcium**
- No added sugar
- No artificial flavours or preservatives
- Enjoy hot or cold
- Easy to make
Simply add warm milk of your choice and mix. You can also enjoy this cold.
What Our Mum’s Say
Sascha, Mum of 4, NSW: ‘Tastes unreal!! Such a yummy and surprising filling drink! It’s a big yes from me, the perfect, mid morning, afternoon or evening pick me up!! And how good – double whammy, it has collagen too!
Nutritionist Review – Cheree Sheldon
What a decadent way to enjoy the benefits of collagen! A creamy rich hot chocolate that improves hair, skin and nails as well as gut health is such a winner. I love that it’s sweetened with no added sugar, and it has the added magnesium to support relaxation.
Ingredients and Nutritional Information
*Contains vitamin C which contributes to collagen formation for normal skin function, Zinc for the maintenance of hair and nails along with protein, collagen, magnesium and vitamin E.
Healthy Mummy Keep Cup in detail
The new LIMITED EDITION Healthy Mummy Keep Cup has landed, the clear base is partnered with 2 tones of pink and white so you can enjoy a coffee in style. A reusable coffee cup is a must have to ensure you do your bit for the planet and minimise on single use plastic. The Healthy Mummy Keep Cup is environmentally friendly, lightweight and durable with a press fit lid that minimises leaks.
Whether you love to get your coffee from a local coffee shop or take one with you from home whilst you’re on the go, this is the perfect coffee cup!
Reason to LOVE our Healthy Mummy Keep Cup
- Reusable Coffee Cup – do your bit for the planet and minimise single use plastic!
- Lightweight and durable so can be carried around in your hand bag no problem
- Press fit lid to minimise on leaks
- Adjustable drinking hole to minimise spills even more!
- Medium drinking size (12oz/340ml)
- Stylish pink, white and clear design
Please note this product is dishwasher safe however we encourage hand washing to preserve prints and logos
Healthy Mummy Brownie Bites in details
The Healthy Mummy Brownie Bites are a delicious and nutritious snack that’s super quick and easy to make. The Brownie Bites mix contains all natural and whole food ingredients.
Specifically designed for busy mums the Brownie Bites a delicious treat that’ll help you through the day, the healthy way.
What makes the Brownie Bites Mix so great?
- Specifically formulated for Mums
- Delicious AND healthy
- Just 101 calories per serve
- Contains Superfoods – chia seeds, quinoa and cacao nib
- Super quick to make, only 5 minutes prep time!
- Breastfeeding friendly
- Contains no artificial colours or flavours
Superfood ingredients include:
- Chia Seeds – A good source of omega-3 fatty acids, fiber, antioxidants, iron, and calcium.
- Quinoa – High in protein
- Cacao Nibs – Contains antioxidants
Nutritional Information & Ingredients
How to Make the Brownie Bites
- Makes 12 Brownies
- Prep time is 5 minutes
- Baking time is 15 minutes
You will need to add:
- 2 tbsp rice malt syrup
- 4 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 large egg
- Preheat oven to 160c
- In a large bowl, pour the Brownie Bites Mix
- Take care. In a microwave heat rice malt syrup and coconut oil until bubbling
- Add rice malt syrup, coconut oil and egg to the Brownie Bites Mix. Stir through evenly.
- In a loft tin (24x14cm), pour the mix and smooth out with a knife
- Bake for 15 minutes (You will know that your brownies are perfectly cooked when they are firm around the edges and still soft and fudgey to the touch in the middle. You may think it needs longer in the oven but this is the perfect brownie.)
- Cool for 5 minutes, then cut into 12 bite-sized pieces. Enjoy!