- 1 x Smoothie
- 1 x Smoothie
- 1 x Tummy
- 1 x Protein Ball Mix
- 1 x Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 x Red Tote Bag
- 1 x Skipping Rope
- 1 x Christmas Book
- 1 x Wall Planner
- 1 x Baking Kit
Mega Christmas Pack 3
Healthy Mummy Smoothies in Detail
Meal replacement weight loss smoothies for mums
Our meal-replacement weight loss smoothies have been formulated by leading nutritionists to be the perfect companion to a busy mum’s life when trying to lose weight. They’re breastfeeding-friendly.
20 serves per 500g tub.
Available in: NEW & IMPROVED Chocolate flavour, Vanilla, Caramel, Coffee, Choc-Orange, Choc-Mint, Banana, Strawberry, Cookies & Cream and Raspberry Ripple .
How can Healthy Mummy Smoothies benefit you?
- Healthy Mummy Smoothies are an excellent source of essential vitamins, minerals, nutrients & important antioxidants
- They don’t contain weight loss accelerants, caffeine, gluten and are dairy-free. They are also a non-Genetically Modified product.
- They can help with weight management when used as part of a diet & exercise plan
- They provide the best possible nutrition for energy
- They’re breastfeeding-safe and are designed to help to support milk supply
- They’re 96% sugar free and 100% fructose free
- They’re low GI & high fibre which helps you feel fuller for longer and aids digestion
- They’re quick and easy to prepare and taste delicious
- They’re high in protein & lower in sugar than any other product on the market – see a comparison table.
TUMMY in Detail
The Healthy Mummy TUMMY is here to aid digestion and reduce bloating naturally. A nutritious formula with organic herbs, Omega-rich sourcesof fibre and probiotics which assist with gastrointestinal health and bloating.
13 serves per pack
Benefits of TUMMY
- Aids digestion
- Reduces bloating
- Delicious Choc-Chai flavour
- Fibre that contributes to regular laxation
- Source of Omega 3
- Nourish your tummy naturally
- Probiotics that help to balance the friendly bacteria in your digestive system
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Superfood enriched – contains superfood ingredients including Chia Seeds and Flax seeds
- Breastfeeding friendly
- Contains inulin which is a powerful probiotic scientifically proven to support bone health and aid immune system function.
Why is our TUMMY supplement different?
- Reduces bloating and aids digestion NATURALLY
- A VEGETARIAN-friendly product. Free from dairy and preservatives. There are no animal sourced ingredients added during manufacture
- High in omega 3, probiotics and organic ingredients
- It is breastfeeding friendly
- Can be used in conjunction with other Healthy Mummy products such as Smoothie & Super Greens
How to use it?
Mix 7.5g (1.5 teaspoon) per day into a glass of water or juice. Take once daily.
Nutritional Info & Ingredients
Vitamins & Benefits
- Probiotics – Lactobacillus acidophilus contributes to gastrointestinal health. Lactobacillus acidophilus and Bifidobacterium lactis contribute to the maintenance of beneficial gastrointestinal microflora. Bifidobacterium lactis contributes to gastrointestinal health and immune function.
- Fibre – A source of dietary fibre which contributes to regular laxation
- Omega-3 – A source of omega-3 fatty acids (healthy fats).
- Calming herbs – to help soothe the body, mind and tummy.
To read FAQ’s about TUMMY, please click here
Protein Ball Mix in detail
Our Healthy Protein Ball Mix is super easy to make and they taste delicious!
Our Mix is an all-natural and delicious ball with whole food ingredients for a morning buzz, a late afternoon fix or a healthy snack.
Specifically designed for busy mums, The Healthy Mummy’s protein balls are easy-to-make with no baking required. With 3g of protein per ball, wholegrain ingredients, whey protein, coconut flour and cacao nibs, they’re a delicious treat that’ll help you through the day, the healthy way.
All-natural. Nutritious. Delicious. Fun. Honest.
What makes them so great?
- Specifically formulated for BUSY MUMS
- Safe for use whilst BREASTFEEDING
- No nasties. Free from artificial flavours or colours
- Delicious Choc-caramel flavour
- Whole food ingredients
- 3g of protein per ball*
- Makes 15 balls*
- Compact and easy to carry, for mums on the run
- Enjoy as a morning boost, a late afternoon fix or a healthy snack
- No blender required
- No baking required – these balls are ready in 7 easy steps!
How to make
You will need:
- Protein Ball Mix
- 3 tbsp Rice Malt Syrup
- 3 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 2/3 cup boiling water
- Step 1: Pour mixture into a large bowl
- Step 2: Heat rice malt syrup and coconut oil in microwave until bubbling.
- Step 3: Add rice malt syrup and coconut oil to the mixture and stir through evenly
- Step 4: Add 1 cup of boiling water to the mixture and stir well
- Step 5: All mix to stand and cool for 15 minutes
- Step 6: Roll 1 tablespoon of mixture into a ball and roll in desiccated coconut until well covered.
- Step 7: Place balls in an airtight container and refrigerate until ready to eat
Prep time: 20 minutes. No baking required.
Bachelor of Health Science (Complementary Medicine)
“No bake mixes are extremely easy to use and so handy for any mum or mum to be!
I love the simplistic list of ingredients and the fact that there is no added sugar. It makes it easier to control what
you eat and what your kids are eating.
The flavours work really well together and it helps to prevent naughty snacking. It’s a great product that I would recommend to anyone wanting to eat healthy.”
Advanced diplomas of western herbal medicine, nutritional medicine and naturopathy.
“Don’t you just love a no-bake snack! There’s something really satisfying about making food from scratch, but sometimes, there’s just no time (or energy) to start from the beginning. The new Healthy Mummy Protein Balls takes the hassle out of home made snacks, its all measured out and ready to go. You just add in a few things that are probably in your healthy eating pantry. It is so easy to whip up, it’s super convenient and it just makes eating healthy that much easier.
The balls are quite low in sugar, but are a really satisfying sweet snack. There’s no preservatives, fillers and fake colours, its made from real food ingredients, so it definitely ticks the box for a healthy mummy snack!
Another bonus, is the oats make it a fuel that is slow release, so there’s
no big burst of energy followed by a slump, but instead, they make you feel like you have a steady supply of energy.
The balls are a healthy, handy snack.”
Are the Protein Balls gluten free?
No. The certified organic oats are not gluten free.
Can children eat the Protein Balls?
Yes they can. These should be consumed only as a treat once or twice a week.
Can I use agave syrup instead of rice malt syrup?
Yes, however the amount you use may need to be altered slightly.
For more FAQ’s on our Protein Ball Mix please click here
Apple Cider Vinegar Tablets
Gut Friendly. Taste Friendly.
The Healthy Mummy’s NEW Apple Cider Vinegar is a convenient once daily serving of apple cider vinegar. No ‘tang’ that you get with the liquid version. Our once daily serving provides a tang-free alternative with 120mg of acetic acid per serve.
The once daily tablet is a teeth and taste friendly way to take apple cider vinegar every day.
Why we love it
- Contains “The Mother”
- Gentle on teeth
- Gentle on taste buds
60 tablets per pack
How to enjoy
Take once daily before a meal
Cherree Sheldon – Nutritionist
How amazing is apple cider vinegar! It helps balance our acidity into a more alkaline state, increases metabolism, reduces appetite and helps regulate blood sugars. For those of us that can’t do the intense flavour of ACV, this tablet is a fantastic solution. All of the benefit without the sour strong taste. Once a day makes it so convenient, and there are no added nasty’s like colours or flavours.
This tablet makes such a good addition to a healthy weight loss plan.
Are the Apple Cider Vinegar Tablets Gluten Free?
This product does not contain any ingredients with gluten, however it may have come into contact with gluten during processing and the has not not undergone testing to show they are gluten free.
Are the Apple Cider Vinegar Tablets suitable for vegans and/or vegetarians?
Yes, they are suitable for both vegans and vegetarians.
Are the Apple Cider Vinegar Tablets breastfeeding and/or pregnancy friendly?
No, the tablets should not be taken whilst pregnant or breastfeeding.
Can I take more than one Apple Cider Vinegar Tablet per day?
The concentrated nature of The Healthy Mummy Apple Cider Vinegar means only one serve per day is needed.
For more FAQ’s on the Apple Cider Vinegar Tablets please click here
The Red Tote Christmas Bag in Detail
The Healthy Mummy Christmas Gift Bag Perfect for your Christmas shopping and just generally a super handy bag!
The Healthy Mummy Jump Rope in Detail
The Healthy Mummy jump rope is the perfect piece of equipment to keep you fit.
The average person burns over 200 calories when skipping in just 10 minutes! The rope is super light weight so you can take it with you anywhere.
The Healthy Mummy 2019 Wall Planner in Detail
The 2019 Wall Planner is the perfect edition to your home to help you and your family plan the year ahead.
See the entire year laid out in front of you for easy planning.
Dimensions: H60 x W42cm
The Healthy Mummy Christmas Baking Set in Detail
The Christmas Baking Kit contains a whisk, spatula and measuring cup set. It’s ideal for all your Christmas baking needs.