About this product
This pack contains:
- 1 x Chocolate Cake Mix
- 1 x Brownie Bite Mix
- 1 x Choc-Caramel Protein Ball Mix
- 1 x Chocolate Protein Powder
- 1 x Healthy Mummy Tea Towel
- 1 x Healthy Mummy apron
Chocolate Cake Mix in detail:
A delicious and decadent Chocolate Cake Dry Mix that contains no added sugar and is low in calories (186 calories per serve). The cake is super easy to make, it only takes 2 minutes to prepare! The cake is large which makes it is perfect for the whole family to enjoy.
Reasons to LOVE the Chocolate Cake Mix
- No Added Sugar – The cake contains no added sugars, artificial flavours or preservatives.
- Easy to Make – Prep time is two minutes, then just pop it in the oven.
- Less than 200 calories – Delicious and decadent chocolate cake that contains just 186 cals per serve
- Each pack makes a large cake with 12 slices / serves, enough for you and the family!
- Tastes AMAZING – you and your family will all LOVE IT
What are mums saying about the cake?
Emma Summers, QLD
“OMG – I LOVE this cake. It taste so good and is better than any packet mix cake I have ever made and only 186 calories per serve”
How to make the Chocolate Cake
- Makes 12 Slices of Cake
- Prep time: 2 minutes
- Baking Time: 60 minutes
You will need:
- 120g Melted Butter
- 250mL Milk
- 3 Large Eggs
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- In a large bowl, pour Chocolate Cake Mix.
- Add melted butter, milk and eggs,
- Beat with electric mixer, using the whisk attachment on medium speed for 2 minutes. 5. Pour batter into a greased and lined 20cm round cake tin.
- Cover with foil, leaving room for cake
to rise in the centre.
- Bake for 50 minutes then remove foil. Cook for a further 10 minutes.
- Allow to cool, then cut into 12 even slices. Enjoy
Ingredients and Nutritional Information
- 450g | 12 serves
- For FAQ’s on the Dry Mix Chocolate Cake, click here
Brownie Bites in detail:
The Healthy Mummy Brownie Bites are a delicious and nutritious snack that’s super quick and easy to make. The Brownie Bites mix contains all natural and whole food ingredients.
Specifically designed for busy mums the Brownie Bites a delicious treat that’ll help you through the day, the healthy way.
What makes the Brownie Bites Mix so great?
- Specifically formulated for Mums
- Delicious AND healthy
- Just 101 calories per serve
- Contains Superfoods – chia seeds, quinoa and cacao nib
- Super quick to make, only 5 minutes prep time!
- Breastfeeding friendly
- Contains no artificial colours or flavours
Superfood ingredients include:
- Chia Seeds – A good source of omega-3 fatty acids, fiber, antioxidants, iron, and calcium.
- Quinoa – High in protein
- Cacao Nibs – Contains antioxidants
Nutritional Information & Ingredients
How to Make the Brownie Bites
- Makes 12 Brownies
- Prep time is 5 minutes
- Baking time is 15 minutes
You will need to add:
- 2 tbsp rice malt syrup
- 4 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 large egg
- Preheat oven to 160c
- In a large bowl, pour the Brownie Bites Mix
- Take care. In a microwave heat rice malt syrup and coconut oil until bubbling
- Add rice malt syrup, coconut oil and egg to the Brownie Bites Mix. Stir through evenly.
- In a loft tin (24x14cm), pour the mix and smooth out with a knife
- Bake for 15 minutes (You will know that your brownies are perfectly cooked when they are firm around the edges and still soft and fudgey to the touch in the middle. You may think it needs longer in the oven but this is the perfect brownie.)
- Cool for 5 minutes, then cut into 12 bite-sized pieces. Enjoy!
Choc-Caramel Protein Ball Mix in detail:
The Choc-Caramel Protein Ball Mix is super easy to make and the balls taste delicious! Our mix is all-natural and delicious, plus it contains whole food ingredients for a morning buzz, a late afternoon fix or a healthy snack.
Specifically designed for busy mums, The Healthy Mummy protein balls are easy-to-make with no baking required. With 3g of protein per ball, wholegrain ingredients, whey protein, coconut flour and cacao nibs, they’re a delicious treat that’ll help you through the day, the healthy way.
What makes them so great?
- Specifically formulated for Busy Mums
- Safe for use whilst Breastfeeding
- Free from artificial flavours or colours
- Delicious Choc-caramel flavour
- Whole food ingredients
- 3g of protein per ball*
- Makes 15 balls*
- Compact and easy to carry, for mums on the run
- Enjoy as a morning boost, a late afternoon fix or a healthy snack
- No blender required
- No baking required – these balls are ready in 7 easy steps!
How to make
You will need:
- Choc Caramel Protein Ball Mix
- 3 tbsp Rice Malt Syrup
- 3 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 2/3 cup boiling water
- Step 1: Pour mixture into a large bowl
- Step 2: Heat rice malt syrup and coconut oil in microwave until bubbling.
- Step 3: Add rice malt syrup and coconut oil to the mixture and stir through evenly
- Step 4: Add 1 cup of boiling water to the mixture and stir well
- Step 5: All mix to stand and cool for 15 minutes
- Step 6: Roll 1 tablespoon of mixture into a ball and roll in desiccated coconut until well covered.
- Step 7: Place balls in an airtight container and refrigerate until ready to eat
Prep time: 20 minutes. No baking required.
“No bake mixes are extremely easy to use and so handy for any mum or mum to be!
I love the simplistic list of ingredients and the fact that there is no added sugar. It makes it easier to control what you eat and what your kids are eating.
The flavours work really well together and it helps to prevent naughty snacking. It’s a great product that I would recommend to anyone wanting to eat healthy.”
- The certified organic oats are not gluten free.
- For FAQ’s on the Choc Caramel Protein Ball Mix please click here
Chocolate Protein Powder in detail:
Our Chocolate Protein Powder is a good source of high quality whey protein with 26.2 grams per serve and is a whopping 90% whey protein!
This high quality protein powder is breastfeeding friendly and comes from grass fed cows. It is ideal for adding into smoothies for an extra protein hit and is also great for baking with.
Reasons to LOVE our Chocolate Protein Powder
- High-quality whey protein from grass-fed cows
- 90% whey protein
- Breastfeeding friendly
- 99.9% sugar-free
- Low sodium
- No artificial sweeteners or flavours
- Hormone free
Simply mix 30g of Chocolate Protein Powder with water, it’s super easy to make.
The powder is also ideal for adding into smoothies for an extra protein hit and is great for baking with too.
The Healthy Mummy Protein powder range is an excellent source of protein, whether you are using it for exercise recovery, to mix with fruit for breakfast, or as a tasty treat in between meals.
Grass fed whey is a personal favourite ingredient of mine, as it is shown to be significantly higher in nutritional value compared to grain-fed. Cows that are on a grass fed diet are able to have a more stable pH level which allows them to provide beneficial bacteria as well as a broader nutritional content.
The sweeteners used in this product are generally well received and don’t cause the unwanted side affects that others may do.
If you are looking for a quality protein powder then I highly recommend The Healthy Mummy brand.
Healthy Mummy tea towel in detail:
The Healthy Mummy Tea Towel has arrived! The tea towel looks great and has an empowering quote: “Today’s menu is take it or leave it!”. It’s simply a must have for your kitchen if you are a Healthy Mummy with kids.
Reasons to LOVE The Healthy Mummy Tea Towel
- It looks FANTASTIC in your kitchen
- Featuring a useful quote for the kids, “Todays menu is take it or leave it!” When they’re kicking up a fuss about what’s for dinner, show them the tea towel!!
- Practical tea towel that’s absorbent and wash to wash
Healthy Mummy Apron in detail:
This apron is great for wearing in the kitchen when cooking meals. The apron is made from high-quality material maximising comfort in the kitchen!
“A Healthy Mummy is made in the Kitchen” is on the apron because this statement is so true! If you want to get healthy, the kitchen really is the place to start. Cook from scratch your own healthy and delicious meals, the Healthy Mummy App is a great place to find these kind of meals.
Reasons to LOVE the Apron:
- It protects your clothes from spills
- A handy pocket in the front of the apron where utensils and
- The apron is designed for your comfort
- Easy to use
- 100% cotton
- The apron is one size fits all making it easier for everybody to use
Suggested ways to use the Apron…
- The apron is perfect to wear in the kitchen specifically when cooking up a storm!
- Protect your clothes from spills with this awesome pink apron