About this product
This pack includes:
- Healthy Mummy Magazine Issue 4
- Energy Boosting Super Greens
- Detox Loose Leaf Tea
- Revive Face Oil
- Nourishing Night Cream
Healthy Mummy Magazine Issue 4
The 4th Edition of The Healthy Mummy Magazine is here and we think it is our best yet!!
Inspiring and incredible Mums feature throughout the magazine, follow their journeys and hear how they have not only achieved incredible weight loss and body transformations but grown in self-confidence too! Also featured in the magazine is our swimwear feature – find the perfect swimsuit whatever your shape! We also have a selection of delicious recipes, targeted exercises and meal plans – learn how to destroy cellulite and tone up your tummy.
What’s in The Healthy Mummy Magazine?
Our 28 day guide to improving your health with a day by day guide
Our swimwear guide – finding your perfect swimwear
The secret to saying goodbye to cellulite
Amazing Real-Life Transformations
Fiona Falkiner shares her health journey
Hear how 4 mums lost over 133kg
Lose 5kg meal plan
Exercises to banish cellulite and tone up your tummy
Energy Boosting Super Greens
Specifically designed for busy mums, the Super Greens supplement is here to help boost your energy and support your immune system. The power-packed powder contains 37+ whole food ingredients which deliver a powerful blend of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and omega-fatty acids to give you the energy you need to get through the day.
- Provides immune support
- Boosts energy levels
- 37+ quality superfood ingredients including Spirulina. Flaxseed, Pea Protein, Organic Barley Grass, Chlorella, Chia, Goji Berry, Kale, Spinach, Mushroom Powder and more!
- Contains vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and omega-3 fatty acids!
- Tastes amazing just mixed with water!
- Vegan friendly, GMO free and Australian owned
The Healthy Mummy Super Greens contains:
- More iron than 12 cups of spinach
- More Vitamin C than 1.4kg of oranges
- 56 x more Vitamin B12 than a beef steak
- More calcium than 1L of milk
How to use the Super Greens?
Add 10g to a glass of water daily or add it to your daily Healthy Mummy Smoothie
Ingredients and Nutritional Information
- Read Mums’ real reviews of Super Greens
- Just what’s so AMAZING about The Healthy Mummy’s Super Greens?
- For FAQ’s on Super Greens, please click here
Detox Loose Leaf Tea
The Detox Loose Leaf Tea is a delicious tea blend with 10 natural herbs to rejuvenate and refresh.
Reasons to love the Detox Loose Leaf Tea
- All natural ingredients
- Refreshing and rejuvenating flavour
- Contains St Marys Thistle, also known as Milk Thistle
- Loose leaf tea which is great for the environment (no tea bags)
Nutritionist – Cheree Sheldon
“Using herbs to support liver and kidney function is one of the best ways to promote the body’s natural detoxification processes. St Marys Thistle is one of the most famous liver support herbs, while the other herbs in this tea blend will help clear toxins, promoting clear skin, better digestive function and less sluggish system. I think this lovely herbal tea blend should be a part of your daily ritual!”
Nettle Leaf, Lemon Peel, Liquorice Root, Burdock Root, Dandelion Root, Calendula Petal, St Mary’s Thistle, Lemon Verbena Leaf, Rhubarb Root, Red Clover Flower.
Put 2g (1tsp) of Detox Loose Leaf Tea into a tea infuser and leave in boiled water for 1-3 minutes. Enjoy any time of day.
- Allergen Information: Packed in a facility that also processes / handles tree nuts, gluten, dairy and sulphites.
- Contains liquorice. Avoid excessive consumption or for a long period of time, particularly if you are susceptible to hypertension.
- 100g | 50 serves
If I am fasting, can I consume the Detox Loose Leaf Tea?
The Detox Loose Leaf Tea can be consumed as part of a calorie controlled diet, including during a fast. It is recommended that any specific fasting program is undertaken with the advice of a healthcare professional and may not be suitable for everyone.
Can my children consume the Detox Loose Leaf Tea?
It is recommended that the Detox Loose Leaf Tea is consumed by adults and those 16 and above. The formulation has been developed for adults to help nourish you on your detox journey, leaving you feeling well-digested after a period of overindulgence.
How much Detox Loose Leaf Tea can I consumer?
You can consume 1-2 cups of Loose Leaf Detox Tea per day, As the tea contains liquorice, excessive consumption over a long period of time should be avoided, this is particularly important if you are susceptible to hypertension.
Revive Face Oil
LIQUID GOLD – RESTORE YOUR SKIN TO OPTIMUM CONDITION
Restore your skin to optimum condition with this luxurious face oil that deeply hydrates, enhances barrier function and smooths wrinkles. Featuring gold standard ingredients such as Rosehip Oil, Vitamin E, Vitamin C and Bakuchiol (the first natural alternative to anti-ageing ingredient, Retinol). The oil works to nourish the skin, reducing the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and hyperpigmentation.
REASONS TO LOVE THE REVIVE FACE OIL
- Nourishes and repairs skin for a more even and healthy skin tone
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and hyperpigmentation
- Protects skin against environmental damage by enhancing the skins barrier function and increasing the strength of the skin
- Deeply hydrates for moisturised and radiant skin
- Antioxidant ingredients with anti-microbial, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties
- Activates collagen production for more youthful looking skin
- Protects from free radical damage
- Scent: A blend of sweet orange, lime, geranium, patchouli, rose and jojoba
KEY INGREDIENTS + BENEFITS
- Rosehip Oil nourishes and repairs skin to create a more even and healthy appearance while maintaining strength and preventing environmental damage. The Vitamin A in Rosehip oil reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Vitamin E deeply hydrates the skin and provides anti-aging benefits. A major antioxidant contained in Vitamin E works to naturally neutralise the environmental stressors that destroy collagen and cause premature ageing, protecting the skin from free-radical damage, hyper-pigmentation and dark spots.
- Candela Infused Sunflower Oil is rich in Vitamins A, B, D and E, plus contains an extensive number of minerals. The vitamins and minerals work together to deeply nourish and hydrate the skin.
- Vitamin C may assist in the activation of collagen production and the prevention of ageing.
- Rosemary Antioxidant is extracted from the leaves of the Rosemary plant. It is high in antioxidants and has antimicrobial, antibacterial and anti-fungal properties.
- Bakuchiol is the first natural alternative to Retinol. It reduces hyperpigmentation and wrinkles as efficiently as retinol, with a better skin tolerance.
- Buriti Oil is rich in Beta Carotene, a powerful antioxidant that helps to alleviate aged, dry or sensitive skin. It also has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Essential Oil Blend containing Sweet Orange, Lime Cold Pressed, Geranium, Patchouli, Rose, Jojoba and Ylang Ylang oil. These essential oils work together to revive and nourish skin.
WHAT MUMS LOVE ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
Samara, Mum of 2: “The new SKIN Revive Face Oil has quickly become a permanent addition to my skin care routine! It leaves my face feeling smooth and fresh! It smells absolutely incredible and doesn’t leave an oily feeling on the skin. I have fallen in love with it!”
Elle Mum of 2: “My skin had lost its glow and radiance and WOW the Revive Face Oil has really given my skin the boost it needed! I was also amazed at how in only two applications it helped reduce the redness from breakouts. My skin feels soft and hydrated! I will be using this every night, it smells beautiful and feels like a real treat.”
Kaitie, Mum of 2: “I love the new SKIN Revive Face Oil! I’ve been using it for a week now and the results are AMAZING. My skin is visibly smoother, brighter and more hydrated. The oil smells amazing and I love that it only takes under a minute to apply. No waiting, no washing off. Simple and easy to use – the perfect product for tired busy mums!”
Jess, Mum of 2: “I’ve been using the oil for a week now and the results are really good. I like applying mine in the morning, I like the way it sits on my skin. It doesn’t make me look oily and leaves my skin feeling really hydrated.” ?
Amy, Mum of 4: “Since using the Revive Face Oil from the Healthy Mummy SKIN range my face has felt so refreshed, literally like it is brand new! I’ve found I’m breaking out less and I am not needing to wear foundation as much. It also smells amazing ❤️”
Kate, Mum of 3: “I was lucky enough to try the Revive Face Oil ahead of its launch. It is really like liquid GOLD! My skin has changed over the last 6 weeks and it now feels deeply hydrated, firmer and smoother. Thanks Healthy Mummy, this has been a game changer – no more dry flaky skin!”
Lauren, Mum of 2: “The Skin Revive Face Oil is just divine! It feels and smells amazing!”
QUICK + EASY TO APPLY
Apply 2-3 drops to your face and neck and massage gently. Use in the morning or evening as desired.
How often should I use the Revive Face Oil?
- You can use the Revive Face Oil in the morning or night or both
Can my kids use the Revive Face Oil?
- The ingredients in the Revive Face Oil are not suitable for children. This is a ‘adults only’ product.
What’s the difference between the Revive Face Oil and a face cream?
- The Revive Face Oil is restorative and hydrating , a moisturiser is more suitable for moisture loss.
Is the Revive Face Oil suitable for all skin types?
- Yes, the Revive Face Oil is suitable for all skin types
Can I use the Revive Face Oil when breastfeeding or pregnant?
- You can use the Revive Face Oil whilst Breastfeeding. As always, we recommend that if you’re pregnant you consult with your GP prior to use
How long between applying the Revive Face Oil can I apply other products?
- Let the oil absorb into the skin before applying other products. If you wish to apply moisturiser on top of the oil you can.
Does the Revive Face Oil reduce the appearance of wrinkles?
- Yes, the Revive Face Oil contains key ingredients that may reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
Will the Revive Face Oil clog my pores?
- Nope, the Revive Face Oil certainly won’t clog your pores.
For full FAQ’s on the Revive Face Oil click here
LET’S GET SOCIAL
Nourishing Night Cream
SOFTER, SMOOTHER + MORE YOUTHFUL LOOKING SKIN
A powerful anti-ageing treatment that repairs skin overnight to give you the radiant, healthy-looking skin associated with a good night’s sleep!
Our Nourishing Night Cream is deeply hydrating giving you noticeably softer, smoother skin. Featuring Hyaluronic Acid, the cream promotes collagen production and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Jojoba and rosehip oil promote elasticity and suppleness, the key to more youthful looking skin.
Apply before bed on cleansed skin, wake up with skin that feels deeply hydrated and nourished.
REASONS TO LOVE THE NOURISHING NIGHT CREAM
- Anti-ageing – promotes elasticity for more youthful looking skin
- Hyaluronic acid promotes collagen production for added anti-ageing benefits
- Deeply hydrates and nourishes
- Restorative ingredients work to repair and replenish your skin whilst your body is resting
- Soothes and softens – improves the tone and texture of skin
- Great for all skin types
- Vegan friendly, paraben free, not tested on animals, biodegradable and Australian owned
- Hyaluronic Acid promotes collagen production which makes it an effective anti-ageing ingredient. It helps to restore the skin’s natural moisture barrier, promoting a more revitalized and youthful complexion. It also, smooths the appearance of wrinkles and improves the skin’s overall texture.
- Probiotics (Lactococcus Ferment Lysate) assists with skin cell repair, it stimulates the skins renewal processes and accelerates the recovery of the skin’s barrier function, regardless of type of impairment (environmental stress, ageing).
- Jojoba Oil improves elasticity and suppleness for more youthful looking skin.
- Rosehip Oil nourishes and repairs troubled skin for a more even and healthy skin tone. Plus, contains Vitamin A which reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Australian Native Sunflower Cellular Extract reduces pigmentation and sunspots, plus it’s a potent antioxidant with soothing properties.
- Aloe Vera soothes and cools skin reducing the appearance of irritation and inflammation.
WHAT OUR MUMS HAVE TO SAY
Sascha- “WOW, the difference this has made to my skin is amazing! I have dry skin and it’s hard to find a cream that’s deeply hydrating but not too heavy or oily. I pop this on at night and it feels so light, my skin drinks it in and in the morning my skin is so hydrated! I LOVE THIS CREAM”
Kaitie – “I love this night cream, it makes my skin feel so hydrated and incredible.”
Cicily – “I put the Nourishing Night Cream on my skin just before bed and wake up with skin that feels fresh and renewed in the morning.”
HOW TO USE
After cleansing, apply cream to the face and neck. Use every day, once a day, before bed.
Is the Nourishing Night Cream only for night time or can I apply in the day too?
It’s is designed to be used overnight, it has ingredients that nourish and repair your skin whilst the body is resting. Whilst you will not experience any problems if you use the cream during the day we strongly recommend it’s used at night only.
Is the Nourishing Night Cream suitable for sensitive skin?
The cream is suitable for all skin types including sensitive skin. However if irritation occurs discontinue use.
How long does it take to see the benefits of the Nourishing Night Cream?
It usually takes 30 days for the skin cells to regenerate, so after 30 days you should start to see the results of the Superfood Serum
How often should I use the Nourishing Night Cream?
For best results, we recommend using the Nourishing Night Cream every night before bed
Is the Nourishing Night Cream safe for use during pregnancy and breastfeeding?
We recommend that you always check with your GP prior to using products when you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
For full FAQ’s, please click here