About this product
This pack includes:
- Healthy Mummy Magazine Issue 4
- Revive Face Oil
- Superfood Serum
- Glow Flash Balm
Healthy Mummy Magazine Issue 4
The 4th Edition of The Healthy Mummy Magazine is here and we think it is our best yet!!
Inspiring and incredible Mums feature throughout the magazine, follow their journeys and hear how they have not only achieved incredible weight loss and body transformations but grown in self-confidence too! Also featured in the magazine is our swimwear feature – find the perfect swimsuit whatever your shape! We also have a selection of delicious recipes, targeted exercises and meal plans – learn how to destroy cellulite and tone up your tummy.
What’s in The Healthy Mummy Magazine?
Our 28 day guide to improving your health with a day by day guide
Our swimwear guide – finding your perfect swimwear
The secret to saying goodbye to cellulite
Amazing Real-Life Transformations
Fiona Falkiner shares her health journey
Hear how 4 mums lost over 133kg
Lose 5kg meal plan
Exercises to banish cellulite and tone up your tummy
Revive Face Oil
LIQUID GOLD – RESTORE YOUR SKIN TO OPTIMUM CONDITION
Restore your skin to optimum condition with this luxurious face oil that deeply hydrates, enhances barrier function and smooths wrinkles. Featuring gold standard ingredients such as Rosehip Oil, Vitamin E, Vitamin C and Bakuchiol (the first natural alternative to anti-ageing ingredient, Retinol). The oil works to nourish the skin, reducing the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and hyperpigmentation.
REASONS TO LOVE THE REVIVE FACE OIL
- Nourishes and repairs skin for a more even and healthy skin tone
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and hyperpigmentation
- Protects skin against environmental damage by enhancing the skins barrier function and increasing the strength of the skin
- Deeply hydrates for moisturised and radiant skin
- Antioxidant ingredients with anti-microbial, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties
- Activates collagen production for more youthful looking skin
- Protects from free radical damage
- Scent: A blend of sweet orange, lime, geranium, patchouli, rose and jojoba
KEY INGREDIENTS + BENEFITS
- Rosehip Oil nourishes and repairs skin to create a more even and healthy appearance while maintaining strength and preventing environmental damage. The Vitamin A in Rosehip oil reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Vitamin E deeply hydrates the skin and provides anti-aging benefits. A major antioxidant contained in Vitamin E works to naturally neutralise the environmental stressors that destroy collagen and cause premature ageing, protecting the skin from free-radical damage, hyper-pigmentation and dark spots.
- Candela Infused Sunflower Oil is rich in Vitamins A, B, D and E, plus contains an extensive number of minerals. The vitamins and minerals work together to deeply nourish and hydrate the skin.
- Vitamin C may assist in the activation of collagen production and the prevention of ageing.
- Rosemary Antioxidant is extracted from the leaves of the Rosemary plant. It is high in antioxidants and has antimicrobial, antibacterial and anti-fungal properties.
- Bakuchiol is the first natural alternative to Retinol. It reduces hyperpigmentation and wrinkles as efficiently as retinol, with a better skin tolerance.
- Buriti Oil is rich in Beta Carotene, a powerful antioxidant that helps to alleviate aged, dry or sensitive skin. It also has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Essential Oil Blend containing Sweet Orange, Lime Cold Pressed, Geranium, Patchouli, Rose, Jojoba and Ylang Ylang oil. These essential oils work together to revive and nourish skin.
WHAT MUMS LOVE ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
Samara, Mum of 2: “The new SKIN Revive Face Oil has quickly become a permanent addition to my skin care routine! It leaves my face feeling smooth and fresh! It smells absolutely incredible and doesn’t leave an oily feeling on the skin. I have fallen in love with it!”
Elle Mum of 2: “My skin had lost its glow and radiance and WOW the Revive Face Oil has really given my skin the boost it needed! I was also amazed at how in only two applications it helped reduce the redness from breakouts. My skin feels soft and hydrated! I will be using this every night, it smells beautiful and feels like a real treat.”
Kaitie, Mum of 2: “I love the new SKIN Revive Face Oil! I’ve been using it for a week now and the results are AMAZING. My skin is visibly smoother, brighter and more hydrated. The oil smells amazing and I love that it only takes under a minute to apply. No waiting, no washing off. Simple and easy to use – the perfect product for tired busy mums!”
Jess, Mum of 2: “I’ve been using the oil for a week now and the results are really good. I like applying mine in the morning, I like the way it sits on my skin. It doesn’t make me look oily and leaves my skin feeling really hydrated.” ?
Amy, Mum of 4: “Since using the Revive Face Oil from the Healthy Mummy SKIN range my face has felt so refreshed, literally like it is brand new! I’ve found I’m breaking out less and I am not needing to wear foundation as much. It also smells amazing ❤️”
Kate, Mum of 3: “I was lucky enough to try the Revive Face Oil ahead of its launch. It is really like liquid GOLD! My skin has changed over the last 6 weeks and it now feels deeply hydrated, firmer and smoother. Thanks Healthy Mummy, this has been a game changer – no more dry flaky skin!”
Lauren, Mum of 2: “The Skin Revive Face Oil is just divine! It feels and smells amazing!”
QUICK + EASY TO APPLY
Apply 2-3 drops to your face and neck and massage gently. Use in the morning or evening as desired.
How often should I use the Revive Face Oil?
- You can use the Revive Face Oil in the morning or night or both
Can my kids use the Revive Face Oil?
- The ingredients in the Revive Face Oil are not suitable for children. This is a ‘adults only’ product.
What’s the difference between the Revive Face Oil and a face cream?
- The Revive Face Oil is restorative and hydrating , a moisturiser is more suitable for moisture loss.
Is the Revive Face Oil suitable for all skin types?
- Yes, the Revive Face Oil is suitable for all skin types
Can I use the Revive Face Oil when breastfeeding or pregnant?
- You can use the Revive Face Oil whilst Breastfeeding. As always, we recommend that if you’re pregnant you consult with your GP prior to use
How long between applying the Revive Face Oil can I apply other products?
- Let the oil absorb into the skin before applying other products. If you wish to apply moisturiser on top of the oil you can.
Does the Revive Face Oil reduce the appearance of wrinkles?
- Yes, the Revive Face Oil contains key ingredients that may reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
Will the Revive Face Oil clog my pores?
- Nope, the Revive Face Oil certainly won’t clog your pores.
For full FAQ’s on the Revive Face Oil click here
LET’S GET SOCIAL
Super Food Serum
INSTANT ANTI-AGEING BENEFITS + BOOSTS RADIANCE
A powerful anti-ageing serum packed with superfood ingredients that work to boost radiance and provide instant anti-ageing benefits. The serum visibly plumps, lifts and firms for a smoother, more youthful complexion.
Great for all skin types, the serum fights signs of ageing before they appear and helps to address advancing signs of ageing.
REASONS TO LOVE THE SUPERFOOD SERUM
- Instant anti-ageing benefits – reduces fine lines and wrinkles, plus relaxes muscles for instantly reduced wrinkles
- Boosts radiance – Energises and brightens for more radiant looking skin
- Enhances barrier function and provides all day protection
- Deeply moisturises to protect from dehydration
- Superfood Ingredients: Contains incredible superfood ingredients such as Chia Seeds, Kakadu Plum, Coffee Seed Oil, Dragons Blood and Pomegranate!
- Good for you and the planet: Vegan friendly, paraben free, not tested on animals and Australian owned
KEY INGREDIENTS + BENEFITS
Argireline is what makes the Superfood Serum instantly anti-ageing. It’s so effective, in fact, that dermatologists say Argireline is the closest thing to Botox you can get! It prevents muscle movement that leads to wrinkle formation. Argireline also promotes collagen production which fights fine lines and improve moisture levels in the skin, to help visibly smooth wrinkles and fine lines.
Australian Kakadu Plum energises and brightens for radiant looking skin. Plus it smooths skin for visibly reduces wrinkles and reduces the appearance of skin redness. It’s also one of the world’s richest source of Vitamin C, containing 100x’s more than found in oranges.
Coffee Seed Oil is unsurprisingly rich in caffeine which energises and stimulates the skin. Coffee is rich in antioxidants and phytonutrients that help to maintain the skin in optimum condition.
Dragon’s Blood Extract: A rare red serum found in the Amazonian Croton Lechleri tree, also known as ‘Sangre de Drago’ (Dragon’s Blood) tree. It’s called ‘Dragon’s Blood’ because the sap oozes red when the tree bark is cut. Thanks to its impressive rejuvenating properties, natives of the Amazon Rain Forest have treasured this special red sap for centuries,. It works to soothe and rejuvenate skin.
Aloe Vera soothes and cools the skin reducing the visible signs of inflammation and irritation.
Chia Seed provides deep conditioning, barrier repair and anti-ageing benefits.
Pomegranate Juice is rich in Vitamin C, Vitamin B5, potassium and polyphenols. It deeply nourishes the skin and also has anti-ageing properties.
WHAT OUR MUMS HAVE TO SAY
Kaitie – “I love the new Superfood Serum, it makes my skin feel amazing, I put it on every morning and it feels so nice on my skin. It’s got so many awesome ingredients that make your skin feel great.”
Fiona – “Wow, this product is amazing! My skin feels softer and I am noticing a visible glow after I apply it. I feel like my skin is getting brighter too, I love that it’s not heavy like other serums I have tried! A winner for me!”
Nikky – “I love this serum, I have tried a few serums and I always breakout. This is serum doesn’t do that and it leaves my skin super hydrated and I am noticing some of my crows feet start to fade, I am so excited to keep using this.”
HOW TO USE
Apply the Superfood Serum to the face and neck. Use every morning after cleansing.
The Superfood Serum contains Argireline, how does this ingredient work to instantly decrease fine lines and wrinkles?
Argireline, Also known as, Hexapeptide-8 is an amino-peptide developed to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. When applied to the skin of the face and neck, Acetyl Hexapeptide-3 helps to relax the muscles by temporarily limiting the over production and release of neurotransmitters that initiate and control the intensity of facial muscle contractions. When the muscles relax, the skin relaxes and flattens, reducing the appearance of wrinkles.
How often should I use the Superfood Serum?
You should use the serum daily, we recommend using every morning. However you can use it at night if you prefer.
Is the product safe for use during pregnancy and breastfeeding?
We recommend that you always check with your GP prior to using products when you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Can I use the Superfood Serum if I have acne or another skin condition?
The serum is not designed for any specific skin conditions. If you are wanting to target specific concerns such as acne, this is probably not the correct product. However you may still use the product if you have a certain skin condition but we do recommend that you check with your GP first.
- 30mL in an airless pump so you can use ALL the product
LET’S GET SOCIAL
Glow Flash Balm
BOOSTS RADIANCE + REDUCES SIGNS OF AGEING + INSTANT GLOW
Glow Flash Balm brightens and tightens facial contours for glowing skin. The balm reduces the appearance of ageing by replenishing and rejuvenating. Rosehip and Jojoba oil hydrate and soothe for silky smooth skin.
REASONS TO LOVE OUR GLOW FACE SERUM
- Boosts radiance: Brightens and tightens facial contours for glowing skin
- Reduces signs of ageing: Reduces the appearance of fine lines, age spots and sagging skin
- Hydrates and softens skin: Moisturises and softens leaving skin looking and feeling silky smooth
- Light shimmer to give you an instant glow
- Smells amazing: Orange and Vanilla
- Breastfeeding and pregnancy friendly
HOW TO USE
To use as a moisturiser, apply a thin layer of Glow Flash Balm to your face and neck. You can apply makeup directly on top, or let your natural beauty shine.
TOP TIP: If you prefer less sheen, you can mix Glow Flash Balm with your normal moisturiser.
RHIAN’S TIP: I LOVE to use this on top of my moisturiser (I like a dewy look) and under my make up. It gives me an amazing sheen and EVERYONE asks me what I am using on my skin.
CREATED WITH CAREFULLY SELECTED INGREDIENTS
Rosehip Oil heals, regenerates and rejuvenates the skin. It also deeply moisturises and promotes skin elasticity and firmness.
Jojoba Oil enhances the skins natural suppleness and elasticity. It protects skin from dehydration and is suitable for oily, sensitive and acne prone skin.
Hyaluronic Acid helps mature and dry skin by restoring smoothness and elasticity.
Apricot Oil moisturises and nourishes mature, dry or sensitive skin.
Gransil ORB-II softens skin and gives a silky after feel
Vitamin E protect the skin from environmental damage such as UV ray, pollutants and ageing. Vitamin E deeply moisturises the skin and reduces wrinkles.
- For FAQ’s on Glow Flash Balm, please click here
- Size: 50ML