About this product
This LIMITED EDITION Lockdown Box has been thoughtfully put together to help the entire family during this challenging time! With goodies to keep you healthy and strong, something to bake together and a little bit of pampering and a HUGE discount, we hope you love this box as much as we do!
The Limited Edition Lockdown Box in detail:
- 1 x Premium Vanilla Smoothie
- 1 x Healthy Man Meal Replacement – Vanilla
- 1 x Healthy Kids Vanilla Smoothie
- 1 x Control X – Berry Flavour
- 1 x Chocolate Cake Mix
- 1 x Green Clay Mask
- 1 x Hydrogel Eye Mask (5 pack)
- 1 x Pink Hand Sanitiser
- 1 x Smoothie Scoop 25g
Premium Vanilla Smoothie in detail
Our Sell-Out Premium Smoothie is NOW in a delicious and delectable smooth and creamy Vanilla Flavour!
REVOLUTIONISE YOUR RESULTS, YOUR HEALTH AND YOUR TASTE BUDS
Our Premium Smoothie has been created by nutritionists and food technologists, it will provide you with the boost you need to revolutionise your health and weight loss.
What is the Premium Smoothie?
- Whey based meal replacement smoothie packed with nutrition
- It contains our premium protein blend with 80% whey protein
- Insanely creamy and smooth formula
- 23 vitamins and minerals probiotics for enhanced gut health
- Delicious Vanilla flavour
- Quick and easy to prepare, just shake and go! Or if you want add fruits and veggies to your smoothie and blend you can do this too
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
How will it help your weight loss?
- Only 110 caloriesˆ
- High in fibre to help you feel fuller for longer and aid digestion
- Low carb with 3.9g per serve
- Keeps you full longer with high fibre and protein
- Increase energy by providing the best possible nutrition
- Are an excellent source of essential vitamins, minerals, nutrients and important antioxidants
What else is great about them?
Our Premium Range of smoothies have…ˆ
- More vitamin A than a fillet of Salmon
- More iron than a small steak
- More potassium than 2.5 bananas
- More zinc than 5 eggs
- More calcium than a glass of milk
- More folate than 2 cups of spinach
- More vitamin B12 than 1 chicken breast
How does it taste?
OMG AMAZING!!! You are going to LOVE IT. This smoothie is super smooth, really creamy and has a really intense flavour. Check out what a few mums have said so far…
Emily: “OMG I am IN LOVE with the new premium smoothies. They are so creamy and I want to drink them all day! And as a coffee lover I adore the espresso and get my caffeine hit in the smoothie now – a big tick from me”
Rebecca: “I wasn’t a fan of the previous Healthy Mummy Smoothies as I didn’t like gritty taste even though I knew it was the fibre giving the grit texture. But I was given the chance to taste the new premium formula and I am seriously impressed. They are the best meal replacement I have ever tasted and I cannot recommend enough. Well done team”
Cassie: “I am Super excited that I can SHAKE & GO with the new Premium Smoothies! These are SUPER creamy and have a SMOOTH AMAZING flavour. The Healthy Mummy Smoothies have really helped me and contributed in my weight loss journey. The new premium range will definitely hit the spot to help me maintain and stick to my goals! This is a game changer!”
Susie: “I am in love. I had to stop using The Healthy Mummy Smoothies as they were high in soy content so I jumped at the chance to trial the Premium Smoothies as they are 80% Whey protein and I am blown away at how good they are. So creamy and smooth and the taste is sooo good. It’s a big yes from me”
Sascha: “I actually have no words!! These new premium smoothies are literally everything they say they are! Creamy and smooth, even just shaken with milk. Flavour is ON point and they’re so filling!!”
Place 30g of smoothie powder into a shaker and approx. 250ml of your choice of milk.
450g | 15 serves
Nutritionist Review – Cheree Sheldon
The Premium Smoothies are a real boost to your nutrition for the day. It’s like taking your multivitamin, probiotics and fibre supplements all at the same time. Being based on whey protein makes the texture nice and creamy. For busy mums, this will make a difference to increasing your energy, while supporting weight loss.
Nutritional Information + Ingredients
*The Healthy Mummy Protein Blend is comprised of 80% Whey Protein and 20% Soy Protein
- See our full FAQs here
- We have specialised smoothies too, try our Pregnancy Smoothie, 45+ Smoothie or our Tummy smoothie
- Read more reviews here
What is the difference between the Premium Smoothie and the standard Healthy Mummy Smoothie?
The standard Healthy Mummy Smoothie is a plant based meal replacement smoothie (with 22 vitamins and minerals) used and loved by 100,000’s of mums and is a high fibre and high protein product.
Occasionally, mums who are not used to a plant based protein or high fibre meal replacement say they would prefer a smoother, creamier texture. For the mums that have had amazing results using these smoothies, don’t worry we will continue to offer this range.
And this is why we have created the BRAND NEW Premium Meal Replacement Smoothie.
The Premium Smoothie contains the new Healthy Mummy premium protein blend which is predominantly whey based. The whey protein delivers a very smooth and creamy texture and is a completely new and different formula. The Premium Smoothie also has a much more intense flavour so there is no need to add any additional ingredients, just shake it up in your favourite shaker and off you go.
It delivers 23 vitamins and minerals, is high protein, high fibre and additional to the standard smoothie, also provides the health benefits of probiotics.
What is the difference between the Premium Smoothie and the Tummy Smoothie?
The Premium Smoothie is a weight loss meal replacement based on a whey based premium protein based and containing 23 vitamins and minerals and pro-biotics. The Premium Smoothie has a more intense flavour and an even more creamier and smoother taste.
The Tummy smoothie is a meal replacement (containing our Healthy Mummy Tummy Complex) which is designed to support the gut and digestive tract, promoting healing and encouraging a healthy microbiome. The Tummy smoothie is predominantly soy based with a small amount of whey protein. You can choose to alternate between the two based on your own needs or preferences.
How is the Premium Smoothie priced?
The Premium smoothie RRP is $69.99 (but please check our site for sale specials).
The Premium Smoothie contains the highest grade of whey protein and pro-biotics which are very costly ingredients. We are also having high quality vitamins, minerals and flavoring for an intense flavour and super creamy taste and mouth feel. The Healthy Mummy does everything possible to balance price with quality. We strive to ensure you receive value for money whilst maintaining our high quality standards. This is a Premium product with premium ingredients and we are confident you will taste the difference and feel the health benefits.
Is the Whey Protein in the Premium Smoothies from Grass Fed Cows?
Yes, the Whey Protein in the Premium Smoothies is from Grass Fed Cows. Occasionally the cows are fed other components (for example in times of frost or drought) but it is mostly grass.
ˆwhen made up with reduced fat milk
Healthy Man Meal Replacement – Vanilla in detail
The Healthy Man Meal Replacement (just add milk for a shake and go, or extra fruits and veggies as to have as a smoothie) is scientifically formulated by Nutritionists and Food technologists especially for men to help boost their health, vitality, nutrition and weight loss!
What will The Healthy Man do for YOUR Man?
- Enhance weight loss ability^
- Improve gut health
- Reduce beer belly
- Increase stamina
- Increase muscle strength
- Increase energy, vitality and overall health
- Improve hair health
And, best of all, it tastes GREAT! (check out the REAL BLOKES reviews below)
Key Info on The Healthy Man Meal Replacement
- Scientifically formulated meal replacement designed especially for men
- High quality whey protein, 24.2g per serve*!
- An essential blend of nutrients, copper, selenium and a good source of zinc for hair colouration and biotin for hair maintenance, supporting mens hair health
- Protein and fibre to keep you fuller for longer
- Improves strength, vitality and energy
- Contributes to weight loss^ – banish the beer belly!
- 24 vitamins and minerals
- Probiotics to support gut health
- Tomato (Lycopene) for heart and prostate health
- Contains a specialised blend for men; Green tea extract, Maca root powder and MCT to kick start your day and workout properly
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Quick and easy to make for on-the-go consumption
- No added sugar – sweetened naturally, no Sucralose
What blokes are saying…
Justin: “The Vanilla Healthy Man smoothie is nice and creamy with a real vanilla flavour. It would pair perfectly with any flavour combo or tastes delicious on its own with just skim milk.”
Des: “It The Healthy Man Vanilla smoothie is a flavour hit that is thick and creamy. A quick shake and it’s ready to go. Keeps me full all morning, definitely going to continue having The Healthy Man Smoothies for my daily breakfast.”
Jimmy: “I love the Healthy Man Chocolate powder for breakfast with skim milk, oats, or Weetbix, and peanut butter. I just finished my 1st tub, its been a great convenience to have my smoothies made the night before ready for them early mornings. I’m enjoying my results and the way healthy man keeps me full. I’ve started having Healthy Man Vanilla powder as an afternoon snack with skim milk in my shaker. Love the new found energy!”
Greg: “I love the new Healthy Man smoothie. It’s so convenient, tastes nice and creamy, and is easy to prepare. I spend a lot of my time on the road so just what I need, instead of stopping for unhealthy snacks. Love it for mornings, if I’m a bit rushed I can just grab and take it with me. Definitely a great thing.”
Jason: “Smooth, thick and creamy and a nice vanilla taste. Not gritty, like some others I’ve tried can be, which I like. Great for me to grab, add milk and just shake when I’m in a hurry. My favourite is to add a banana and blend.”
Nutritionist Review: Mark Surdut
Opening the tub, I am reminded of something between a quality chocolate/cocoa mix and a super-nutrient powder and it tastes awesome. It really mixes easily, with a remarkable thickness to it too -almost like a thick shake, just much less sickly sweet. Oh yes, that reminds me, it had no weird aftertaste of sweetener like so many other products do. Sipped slow, served chilled, it left me feeling surprisingly full!
Now, nutritionally it’s a great product- it’s well balanced. Unlike so many diet shakes, this meal replacement drink is nutritionally solid – it’s not radical, it’s not extreme in its mix of macros, it’s BALANCED – it has some carbs, naturally derived from wholesome dairy milk (NO sugar added, NOT in ANY funny form).
It has good levels of filling protein and I like that it has a mix of both whey and soy protein. Soy protein is a high biological value (ie. high quality) rapidly-digested protein, with potential roles in reducing risk of heart disease. How much protein? A made-up shake has the protein load of 3.5 hard boiled eggs!
The Healthy Man Meal Replacement has a broad spectrum of micros (vitamins, minerals, trace elements), so it’s really complete and in good doses of them too. The “sugar” listed in the nutritional panel is naturally occurring cow’s milk carbohydrate, not sucrose or glucose or fructose.
It has enough fibre to match 3.5 cups of raw broccoli, or 2.5 cups of raw green beans. Then, it has another veggie added inside too, tomato, which has a beneficial anti-oxidant called ‘lycopene’ and may protect blokes against prostate cancer and heart disease.
^when consumed as a meal replacement with a diet reduced in energy and including regular exercise
*when made up with skim milk
Directions for use
Add 40g to 250mL of skim milk. Shake or blend until completely dissolved and consume immediately.
Ingredients and Nutritional Information
- For The Full FAQ’s on The Healthy Man Meal Replacement please click here
- You can shop The Healthy Man Shaker here
Is there any difference between The Healthy Man Meal Replacement Drink and the The Healthy Mummy smoothies?
- Yes! The Healthy Man Smoothie has been scientifically formulated for men with vitamins, minerals and more to support men’s health. Nutrients to support vitality, strength, gut health, healthy hair and more.
How does The Healthy Man Meal Replacement Drink make you lose weight?
- The Healthy Man Meal Replacement Drink is a full meal replacement with fibre and protein to help you feel fuller for longer. Combining all the essential nutrients for a balanced diet, the Healthy Man Meal Replacement can help you achieve your weight loss goals faster.
Does The Healthy Man Meal Replacement Drink contain any caffeine?
- The Healthy Man Meal Replacement contains Green Tea Extract which contains a caffeine
How does The Healthy Man Meal Replacement Drink boost your energy?
- The Healthy Man Meal Replacement contains a specialised blend of vitamins and minerals that are involved in the metabolism of fats, carbohydrates and proteins. In addition Manganese is involved in energy metabolism.
How does The Healthy Man Meal Replacement help your hair?
- The Healthy Man Meal Replacement contains an essential blend of nutrients such as copper, selenium and a good source of zinc for hair colouration, and biotin for hair maintenance , targeting mens hair health
What does The Healthy Man Meal Replacement Drink taste like?
- It’s a delicious chocolate flavour! Guys are loving the flavour (and a lot more), find out the details here: https://www.healthymummy.com/healthy-man-meal-replacement-here-the-blokes-love-it/
Is the Healthy Man Meal Replacement Drink suitable for vegans / vegetarians?
- The Healthy Man is not suitable for vegans as it contains milk. However vegetarians can enjoy The Healthy Man Meal Replacement.
How many serves are in The Healthy Man Meal Replacement Drink?
- There are 20 serves in each tub, each serving is 40g.
Does The Healthy Man Meal Replacement Drink contain any additives?
- Nope! The Healthy Man Meal Replacement shake is free from any artificial colours, flavours and preservatives.
Does The Healthy Man Meal Replacement Drink contain dairy?
- Yes, the Healthy Man Meal Replacement drink contains dairy, it contains milk.
Does The Healthy Man Meal Replacement Drink come with a scoop?
- Yes, The Healthy Man Meal Replacement comes with a scoop.
How many servings of The Healthy Man Meal Replacement can I have in one day?
- We recommend you have between 1 and 2 servings per day. Most people choose to have one for breakfast and then may choose a second at lunchtime in lieu of a meal.
Is The Healthy Man Meal Replacement Drink gluten free?
- Our smoothies do not contain any gluten however are made in a facility where gluten may be present.
Healthy Kids Vanilla Smoothie in detail
The Healthy Kids VANILLA Smoothie has been specially made as a healthy snack for kids and is ideal if you have fussy eaters or want to ensure your children have a DELICIOUS, nutritious and HEALTHY smoothie snack.
What you need to know about The Healthy Kids Vanilla Smoothie
- A nutritious and delicious snack for kids
- Source of carbohydrates and protein
- Contains probiotics needed for a healthy gut
- Contains 16 vitamins and minerals
- Provides children with a MASSIVE 50% of their daily Calcium needs*
- NO artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- NO added sugar or fructose
- Mix 10g (2 tsp) of smoothie powder with 250ml of milk
- Top Tip – make into a thick smoothie by adding a fruit/vegetable of choice and blending until smooth
Cheree Sheldon, Nutritionist
As a mum who is also a nutritionist-naturopath, it’s a major concern of mine if my daughter is meeting her dietary needs, as I know how important it is for their health and development. Kids are notoriously fussy, they all go through phases of food refusal and my kid is no different.
When this happened to us, I wanted something that would be simple, healthy, and wasn’t a drama when offered. The Kids Smoothie range is a great solution to this! My daughter loves smoothies, and it’s so easy to hide extra fruits and veggies in a product that already tastes great.
Shirley De Jesus, Nutritionist
What is great about the Healthy Kids Vanilla Smoothie is that it contains 16 essential minerals and vitamins, which, when consumed with milk are great for supporting bone health, immunity and energy. One of the other things that I love about these smoothies is that they contain two strains of bacteria that support the immune system and reduce respiratory infections. These are low in sugar they are great for after school or sports training!
Try more delicious flavours:
- We do not recommend this product for children under the age of 1
- This product is not intended as a toddler formula replacement, it is intended as a healthy snack for kids which is full of great nutrition
- *when mixed with 250ml milk
- For FAQ’s on the Healthy Kids Smoothies please click here
Control X – Berry Flavour in detail
We all love food and eating less can be tough, Control X is here to help you. It is a breakthrough product designed to put you back in control of your food consumption. It is natural, effective and will change the way you reach your goals!
Control X is a delicious drink that has been designed with glucomannan to help you feel fuller for longer*. Mix one sachet into a glass of water before eating and this will reduce your food consumption^.
Reasons to LOVE Control X
- Feel fuller for longer*
- Reduces hunger pangs^
- Reduce bloating
- Contains fibre
- Helps to reduce tiredness and fatigue†
- Comes in convenient sachets
- Only 6 calories per sachet
- Vitamin and mineral blend
- Contains no added sugar
- Delicious berry flavour
- No added aspartame, laxatives or caffeine
What are mums saying?
Julie, NSW “OMG, yum! Control X Berry is delicious; with added vitamins and minerals to combat tiredness and keep me feeling fuller for longer it’s set to be a game changer! For us busy Mums Control X Berry is going to make staying on track so much easier.“
Nik, VIC “I was so excited to see the Control X released in a delicious berry flavour and wow what a flavour punch it packs! It’s absolutely bursting with fresh fruity berry flavours! I love using the Control X to stop those 3pm slumps when I’m feeling tired and looking for something sugary to pep me up.“
Chelsea, QLD “Oh my, Control X Berry is next level amazing, it’s absolutely berrylicious! I’m super excited about this product, it keeps me feeling full and helps me control binge eating especially during that time of the month. Thanks Healthy Mummy for another amazing product.“
Elle, Perth “I am absolutely in love with Control X and I didn’t think it could get any better until I tried the berry flavour. WOW! I love how I now have a way to tackle my over eating habits by taking Control X 30 minutes before meals. It is truly amazing!”
Cassie, VIC. “Wow! I was already a fan of the Orange flavour Control X and am now an even bigger fan of the Berry flavour! The flavour is nice and refreshing, plus just one serve half an hour before a meal helps to give me a feeling of fullness, meaning reduced snacking and overeating!”
How Does it Work?
Each sachet contains an ingredient called glucomannan which is a form of soluble fibre found naturally in fruit, vegetables and oats.
In the stomach, glucomannan turns into a gel and slows stomach emptying which means your healthy meal remains in the stomach for longer which can help you feel fuller for longer, therefore, reducing snacking between meals.
As glucomannan fibre passes through the gut, it clears the digestive tract along the way. It contains no aspartame, laxatives or caffeine and is free from added sugars!
Directions for Use
Enjoy 1 sachet mixed with 200mL of water, 30 mins before a meal, up to 3 times daily.
- Warning: Not suitable for children under 15 years of age or pregnant women: Should only be used under medical or dietetic supervision.
- This product must not be used as a sole source of nutrition and should be consumed in conjunction with a nutritious diet and an appropriate physical training or exercise program.
- For FAQ’s on Control X, please click here
*Contains Glucomannan that makes you feel fuller for longer
^Contains Glucomannan that reduces hunger pangs
† Contains Vitamin B5, Vitamin E, Niacin to support normal fat, protein, carbohydrate metabolism and helps to reduce tiredness and fatigue
Chocolate Cake Mix in detail
A delicious and decadent Chocolate Cake Dry Mix that contains no added sugar and is low in calories (186 calories per serve). The cake is super easy to make, it only takes 2 minutes to prepare! The cake is large which makes it is perfect for the whole family to enjoy!
Reasons to LOVE the Chocolate Cake Mix
- No Added Sugar – The cake contains no added sugars, artificial flavours or preservatives.
- Easy to Make – Prep time is two minutes, then just pop it in the oven.
- Less than 200 calories – Delicious and decadent chocolate cake that contains just 186 cals per serve
- Each pack makes a large cake with 12 slices / serves, enough for you and the family!
- Tastes AMAZING – you and your family will all LOVE IT
What are mums saying about the cake?
Emma Summers, QLD
“OMG – I LOVE this cake. It taste so good and is better than any packet mix cake I have ever made and only 186 calories per serve”
How to make the Chocolate Cake
- Makes 12 Slices of Cake
- Prep time: 2 minutes
- Baking Time: 60 minutes
You will need:
- 120g Melted Butter
- 250mL Milk
- 3 Large Eggs
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- In a large bowl, pour Chocolate Cake Mix.
- Add melted butter, milk and eggs,
- Beat with electric mixer, using the whisk attachment on medium speed for 2 minutes. 5. Pour batter into a greased and lined 20cm round cake tin.
- Cover with foil, leaving room for cake
to rise in the centre.
- Bake for 50 minutes then remove foil. Cook for a further 10 minutes.
- Allow to cool, then cut into 12 even slices. Enjoy
Ingredients and Nutritional Information
- 450g | 12 serves
- For FAQ’s on the Dry Mix Chocolate Cake, click here
Green Clay Mask in detail
DRAWS OUT IMPURITIES, IMPROVE TEXTURE AND REDUCE IRRITATION
Featuring mineral rich French Green Clay, this clarifying mask works to detoxify and protect the skin by drawing out toxins and bacteria whilst working deep within where excess oil can build up. Formulated with unique ingredients such as licorice root, matcha tea and oxygen-infused chlorophyll, the mask will repair and protect your skin. Aloe Vera Extract and Shea Butter work to soothe skin, reducing irritation and inflammation. This mask is perfect to brighten dull looking skin.
REASONS TO LOVE THE GREEN CLAY MASK
- Detoxifies by drawing out impurities, toxins and pollutants and absorbing excess sebum
- Balances and soothes stressed or sensitive skin, reducing irritation and inflammation
- Protects the skin and repairs damage caused by climate aggressors, pollution and UV radiation
- Deeply hydrates leaving your skin moisturised
- Improves texture for a smoother, more even skin tone
- Reduces redness and discolouration of the skin
WHAT MUMS SAY
Elle, Mum of 2: “I have suffered with hormonal acne for years and years, finally I have found a product that helps to cleanse and freshen my skin without leaving it feeling stripped and dry! My skin is calmer and so much smoother. I absolutely love using the green clay mask it feels so luxurious and comforting when I take a little time out to pamper myself after a busy week- plus I don’t even need to go to a clinic and it is safe whilst I’m breastfeeding. Love love love it xx”
Sascha, Mum of 3:“This green skin mask is absolute perfection!! It smells amazing and is so gentle. I can see a difference as soon as I take it off. Another one to add to the regularly used collection that’s for sure!!! I will add – I think the best part is it dries REALLY nicely on your face, you don’t get that really hard tightening feeling!”
Bec Ashforth, Mum to 5: “Smells amazing, love the beautiful packaging and above all else my skin feels fantastic. 10 out of 10 from me. Just like a day at the spa. But i didn’t need to leave the house or find someone to look after the little people. COMPLETE MUMMY WIN”
Lauren Kolstad, 36: “I’ve been focusing a lot more on my skin recently and have been LOVING the green clay mask. Whether I get distracted and it stays on a lot longer than 10mins, or I only have the shortest 10mins to spare – afterwards my skin feels soft and the redness is gone. Who would have thought that at 36 years old I’d start having breakouts again – but I have! After using the green clay mask my skin is clearer and calmer. I love it! Adding it to my skin essentials list.”
Cassie, Mum of 2: “LOVE! 10/10! The timing of this mask couldn’t have been more perfect! With it being mandatory to wear masks here at the moment, I was beginning to notice that my skin was starting to suffer and I was getting pimples on my nose and chin. I needed something that would cleanse and detoxify my skin. I’ve used the new Green Skin mask a few times now and am in love! My skin feels AMAZING after using it! Redness is reduced and my skin feels much smoother and firmer. This will definitely be a regular part of my beauty and skin care routine ❤❤❤”
Amy: “I am loving the Healthy Mummy green mask. It leaves my skin feeling refreshed and clean. I’ve also noticed it is helping with my deep pores and helping with my oily skin.”
Jess, Mum of 2: “I have been loving using the green clay mask I feel like my skin has had a real detox and overall I feel like my face has become so much clearer I love the unique ingredients such as licorice root and matcha tea it’s quick and easy to use and you get such a great result in such a short amount of time.”
Kaitie, Mum of 2: “This green clay mask is incredible! It smells wonderful and makes my skin feel amazing. I’ve been using it for a week now and I am so happy with the results, my skin is clearer and I’ve had less hormonal breakouts than I usually do! X”
HOW TO USE
Using the brush, apply the mask evenly to clean and slightly damp skin. Avoid eye area. Leave the mask on for 10 minutes or until dried, then wash off with warm water and pat dry. Use 2-3 times a week.
INGREDIENTS + BENEFITS
French Green Clay is rich in minerals and is an ideal treatment for oily or combination skin. Green Clay purifies and mattifies by absorbing excess sebum and skin impurities.
Matcha Tea can protect the skin from ageing and limit sun damage.
Licorice Root is an antioxidant ingredient which soothes skin, reducing irritation, redness and discolouration.
Aloe Vera Extract soothes, purifies and rejuvenates skin.
Australian Kaolin White Clay is perfect for balancing stressed and sensitive skin. It creates a youthful appearance and provides ultimate hydration and skin firmness. Kaolin White Clay helps to refine delicate lines, moisturise and improve overall skin texture.
Shea Butter protects the skin and repairs damage caused by climate aggressors, pollution and UV radiations. It is good for dry and sensitive skin, plus it has soothing, regenerating and protective virtues
Avocado Oil contains Vitamins A, B1, B2, D, E, and Beta carotene.
HOW IS THE GREEN CLAY MASK DIFFERENT TO THE AUSTRALIAN PINK CLAY MASK?
The focus of the Green Clay Mask is to balance, protect and detoxify the skin. The Australian Pink Clay Mask works to detoxify, brighten, hydrate and purify. Although both masks detoxify, this attribute is stronger in the Green Clay Mask.
There are key ingredient difference between the two masks which gives them different properties. The Green Clay Mask contains French Green Clay, Matcha Tea, Licorice Root and Silverion. The Pink Clay Mask contains none of these ingredient but instead contains Quangdong, Aloe Vera and more Shea Butter. Both masks contain Australian Kaolin Clay and this is their keys similarity.
If you want to balance oily or irritated skin, remove impurities and protect your skin from future damage, the Green Clay Mask is for you. If your focus is upon brightening, hydrating and getting smoother skin the Australian Pink Clay Mask is for you. We recommend using both masks alternately for a holistic approach to your skincare needs.
- For Full FAQ’s on the Green Clay Mask please click here
- We also have an Australian Pink Clay Mask
Is the Green Clay Mask suitable for all skin types?
- Yes, the Green Clay Mask is suitable for all skin types.
Can I use the Green Clay Mask if I have acne or a skin condition?
- Yes, if you have acne to a skin condition you can certainly use the Green Clay Mask. It may assist or improve acne due to the properties of the Australian Kaolin and Green Clay.
What is excess sebum? How does the Green Clay Mask absorb it? green clay is traditionally known to absorb oil assisting with balancing oil control
- Green Clay absorbs the skins excess oil (sebum) and is known yo assist with balancing oil control.
Is the Green Clay Mask safe for breastfeeding?
- Yes, the Green Clay Mask is safe for Breastfeeding but as always it is best to consult your GP before use if you are breastfeeding.
Is the Green Clay Mask safe for pregnancy? Always best to
- It is always best to consult your GP prior to using products when pregnant
What do I do if I get the Green Clay Mask in my eyes?
- If you get the Green Clay Mask in your eyes, immediately rinse with tepid water.
How long will it take for me to get results from my Green Clay Mask?
- You may see results immediately after use but typically 28 days as this is how long it takes cells to regenerate
How many uses are there in the Green Clay Mask tub?
- It really depends how often you use the mask and how liberal you are with you application. However on average a tub of the Green Clay Mask should last around 3-6 months.
My face felt warm and tingly whilst using the Green Clay Mask, is this okay?
- Yes, this is perfectly normal. The clay has thermal actives which draw out toxins and gently clean the skin without scrubbing. This is caused by the clays in the mask.
How is the Green Clay Mask different to the Australian Pink Clay Mask?
- The focus of the Green Clay Mask is to balance, protect and detoxify the skin. The Australian Pink Clay Mask works to detoxify, brighten, hydrate and purify. Although both masks detoxify, this attribute is stronger in the Green Clay Mask. There are key ingredient difference between the two masks which gives them different properties. . The Green Clay Mask contains French Green Clay, Matcha Tea, Licorice Root and Silverion. The Pink Clay Mask contains none of these ingredient but instead contains Quangdong, Aloe Vera and more Shea Butter. Both masks contain Australian Kaolin Clay and this is their keys similarity. If you want to balance oily or irritated skin, remove impurities and protect your skin from future damage, the Green Clay Mask is for you. If your focus is upon brightening, hydrating and getting smoother skin the Australian Pink Clay Mask is for you. Of course, we recommend using both masks to ensure your skin gets maximum TLC.
Hydrogel Eye Mask (5 pack) in detail
REVITALISE YOUR UNDER EYE AREA
A fast fix for tired eyes, the Hydrogel Eye Mask is an intense under-eye treatment that works to revitalise the delicate eye area.
Collagen and Hyaluronic Acid brighten dark circles, reduce puffiness, and restore hydration to illuminate weary eyes. Betaine deeply moisturises, softens skins texture and effectively fills in creases to reduce the deepness of wrinkles. Aloe vera offers a cooling effect that soothes and calms the under-eye area.
Great as a weekly pamper treat, or when you feel like your eye need a bit of a pick me up!
REASONS TO LOVE THIS PRODUCT
- Reduces under-eye puffiness
- Smoothes fine lines + wrinkles
- Deeply hydrates
- Diminishes dark circles
- Soothes and cools eye area
- Vegan friendly, paraben free, not tested on animals, biodegradable and Australian owned
Each pack has 5 pairs of Hydrogel Eye Masks
KEY INGREDIENTS + BENEFITS
- Hydrolysed Collagen helps reduce water loss in the skin by forming a protective barrier, resulting in softer, smoother-looking skin. Enhances the appearance of aged and blemished skin by supply of collagen which is a major component of the skin’s connective tissue
- Aloe Vera soothes, cools and calms the under-eye area.
- Rosa Rugosa Flower Water has healing properties and will minimise the appearance of those tiny red capillaries close to the skin’s surface.
- Hyaluronic Acid helps to restore the skin’s natural moisture barrier, promoting a more revitalized and youthful complexion. Smooths the appearance of wrinkles and improves skin texture.
- Betaine deeply moisturises, softens skins texture and effectively fills in creases to reduce the deepness of wrinkles.
- Chondrus crispus, also known as Irish moss or cartilaginous kelp, is an extract of dried red algae ground into powder. This versatile plant extract is packed full of natural vitamins and minerals that are essential for maintaining healthy and nourished skin.
WHAT OUR MUM’S HAVE TO SAY
Julie says; ” ‘A fast fix for tired eyes’ I’m won. The New Healthy Mummy SKIN Hydrogel Eye Mask is simply divine, and an absolute treat for us busy Mums. Self Care at its best, The Hydrogel Eye Mask is an intense under eye treatment. It reduces puffiness, brightens dark circles and softens skins texture. It’s so relaxing and absolute me time. This will definitely become a weekly part of my Healthy Mummy SKIN routine.”
Lauren says; “Bliss is The Healthy Mummy eye masks straight out of the fridge! It smells divine and I saw a noticeable improvement after just one use.”
HOW TO USE
Keep in the fridge prior to use to enhance the soothing, cooling and depuffing effects of the mask.
- Cleanse skin
- Place one gel mask below each eye area
- Leave on for 20 minutes, then gently remove the mask and lightly massage any remaining liquid into your skin. Do not rinse.
- Most effective when used twice a week.
Are the Hydrogel Eye Masks biodegradable?
The Hydrogel Eye Mask is completely biodegradable. Our masks will completely dissolve at 60 degrees celsius. Overtime the Hydrogel Eye Mask will biodegrade at room temperature.
Is the Hydrogel Eye Mask tested on animals?
None of The Healthy Mummy Skin products are tested on animals, we are strictly cruelty free.
Does the Hydrogel Eye Mask contain parabens?
No, the Hydrogel Eye Mask does not contain parabens. Wherever possible we do not put parabens in our products.
Can children use the Hydrogel Eye Mask?
It is not recommended for children under the age of 16 to use the Hydrogel Eye Mask. The ingredients in the Hydrogel Eye Mask are designed for use by adults. Children’s skin is fragile and the stratum corneum is thinner which makes the ingredients unsuitable. Furthermore, children don’t need to use these products as they do not have puffy eyes etc.
What happens if I get the serum from the Hydrogel Eye Mask in my eye?
If you get any of the serum in your eye, rinse with water immediately. If irritation occurs, seek medical attention immediately.
Is the Hydrogel Eye Mask suitable for vegans?
All of the ingredients in the Hydrogel Eye Mask are suitable for vegans, the product does not contain any ingredients that are derived from animals.
How long should I leave the Hydrogel Eye Mask on my face?
We recommend leaving the Hydrogel Eye Mask on your face for approximately 20 minutes to get best results but leaving it on longer will not cause any problems.
How should the Hydrogel Eye Mask be disposed off?
Place the Hydrogel Eye Mask and the pouch packaging in the standard bin. The card outer box can be recycled.
How long should you put the Hydrogel Eye Mask in the fridge before use?
You can put the Hydrogel Eye Mask in the fridge as long as you like before use, you can store them there if it works for you. We recommend placing in the fridge for at least 30 minutes to get the optimum cooling effect.
Pink Hand Sanitiser in detail
The Healthy Mummy Pink Hand Sanitiser is here!
The Pink Hand Sanitiser is easy to use and effectively kills germs. It has a strawberry scent and looks pink!
- Effectively and quickly kill germs, fungi, cocci, and viruses
- Gentle and non-irritating, does not hurt the skin
- Small size, easy to carry and easy to use
- Gel texture, you can easily control the amount
Please note that we are limited with the supplier we are using and have pushed hard for an even better price but we are limited on what we can do due to the current demand and cannot get a better price than this.
How to Use:
Massage a small amount over all surfaces of hands, including between fingers and allow to dry naturally.
Ethyl Alcohol, (>60%), Purified Aqua, Glycerine, Fragrance and Hydroxethyl Cellulose.
- Causes serious eye irritation.
- Flammable liquid and vapour.
- Keep away from heat / sparks / open flames / hot surfaces. Keep container tightly closed.
Smoothie Scoop 25g in detail
It’s EVEN easier to make your smoothie with a perfect size reusable Healthy Mummy scoop!
The scoop holds 25gs of Smoothie powder and is strong enough to be used over and over again!
It’s also BPA FREE.