About this product
This LIMITED EDITION Cooking Box has been thoughtfully put together to help the entire family during this challenging time! With goodies to keep you healthy and strong, something to bake together and a HUGE discount, we hope you love this box as much as we do!
The Limited Edition Cooking Box in detail:
- 1 x Protein Powder – Your choice of Flavour
- 1 x Healthy Kids Nutrition Boost Jelly
- 1 x Healthy Brownie Bites Mix
- 1 x Chocolate Cake Mix
- 1 x Chocolate Mug Cake Mix
- 1 x Choc-Caramel Protein Balls
- 1 x Powdered Peanut Butter
- 1 x Pink & White Tea Towel
Protein Powder in Detail
This high-quality protein powder is breastfeeding friendly and comes from grass-fed cows. It is great on it’s own, ideal for adding into smoothies for an extra protein hit and is also great for baking with.
Our whey protein powder is:
- High-quality whey protein from grass-fed cows
- 89-93% whey protein
- Breastfeeding friendly (excludes coffee flavour)
- 98 -99.9% sugar-free
- Low sodium
- No artificial sweeteners or flavours
What Our Mums Are Saying:
Jess Magill: “OMG YUM!!! The Coffee Protein Powder is delish!! Super creamy and not overly sweet ???? Perfect on its own, or I mixed with the Caramel Premium Smoothie Mix for a caramel latte and omggggg ??”
Danielle, NSW: “I am a huge fan of The Healthy Mummy Protein Powder… And I was so excited to try the new coffee flavour! It’s perfect on its own or you can add it to your Healthy Mummy Smoothies – make a Mocha by adding it with Chocolate! Yum!!! Unlike other protein powders on the market – this isn’t filled with any added fillers – it’s pure protein for pure lean muscles! Highly recommend!”
Chelsea, QLD: “?????Absolutely Amazing, any coffee lover won’t be disappointed I know this is my new favourite flavour. Great for an after workout snack. It smells absolutely Amazing, & tastes just like a coffee espresso from the shop…”
How can protein assist with weight loss?
A high protein intake boosts metabolism, reduces appetite and changes several weight regulating hormones.
What makes whey protein different from other types of protein?
Whey Protein is a high-quality protein which contains essential amino acids. It is very digestible and is absorbed from the gut quickly when compared with other sources of protein. Whey protein is also highly filling which can stop you snacking on other foods.
Directions for use
- Mix one 30g serve into water or your favourite Healthy Mummy Smoothie
- You can even use the protein powder for baking!
Nutritional Information – Chocolate
Nutritional Information – Vanilla
Shirley De Jesus – Advanced Diploma in Nutritional Medicine
The Healthy Mummy protein powders are available in three popular flavours of chocolate, vanilla and the NEW Choc-Fudge. These protein powders contain a great source of whey protein up to 93% from grass-fed cows.
Here are some benefits of whey protein:
- It is absorbed quickly in comparison to other proteins.
- With fast absorption whey is also rich in branched chain amino acids (BCAAs). These amino acids are made up of three essential amino acids Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine. These are essential because the body is unable to make them out of other amino acids, therefore they must be consumed from food or supplements.
- Another great benefit of BCAAs is if you take time off from training for whatever reason, increasing your intake of them minimises muscle loss and preserves lean tissue and will keep your metabolism up. This will prevent fat gain when inactive.
These powders are incredibly low in sugar due to the use of Thaumatin, it is a natural protein extract that is 2000 times sweeter than sugar with only 4 calories per gram, makes it the highest natural sweetener ever!
Elisha Danine – Nutritionist
The Healthy Mummy Protein powder range is an excellent source of protein, whether you are using it for exercise recovery, to mix with fruit for breakfast, or as a tasty treat in between meals.
Grass-fed whey is a personal favourite ingredient of mine, as it is shown to be significantly higher in nutritional value compared to grain-fed. Cows that are on a grass-fed diet are able to have a more stable pH level which allows them to provide beneficial bacteria as well as a broader nutritional content.
The sweeteners used in this product are generally well received and don’t cause the unwanted side effects that others may do.
If you are looking for a quality protein powder then I highly recommend The Healthy Mummy brand.
What is Whey Protein Isolate?
Whey protein isolate (WPI) has a high protein concentration (approximately 90-95%). The process separates protein from fat and lactose resulting in a purer form of whey protein which has less fat and lactose.
Is the Protein Powder Gluten-Free?
We do not guarantee the Protein powders are 100% gluten-free. Although products containing gluten are not added, the protein powders are manufactured in a factory which handles grains containing gluten and some cross-contamination may occur.
How many serves of the Protein powder can I have in one day?
One serve per day is all that you need. The recommended intake of protein is 50g per day. Each serve contains up to 26.2g of protein when mixed with water, which is more than half (52%) of your daily recommended protein intake.
For more FAQ’s on Protein Powder, please click here.
Healthy Kids Nutrition Boost Jelly in detail
The Nutrition Boost Jelly is a great way to ensure your kids are getting the vitamins they need for a functioning immune system. The jelly is fun to make and tastes delicious – a perfect combo for kids!
Reasons your kids (and you) will love the Healthy Kids Jelly
- Immune Support*
- Good source of Vitamin C
- Contains 9 Vitamins including Vitamin A, B6 and B12
- Low Sugar – contains less than 1g of sugar per serve
- Delicious orange flavour
- Fun and easy to make
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Comes with a handy scoop
How to make
- Add a heaped scoop (20g) to 125ml of boiling water, stir well
- Pour into desired mould
- Put into the fridge and leave to set for 4+ hours
Not got time to make the jelly?
No problem! You can also mix the powder with 200mL of water and consume as a delicious drink! Best served with ice.
14 serves | 280g
What mums are saying
“The Kids Nutrition Boost Jelly tastes delicious, it’s a sweet orange flavour that is so yummy. I love that this snack is good for me and the kids, PLUS it feels like a treat! Anything that helps support my kids immune system is an absolute win at the moment!”
“I was really happy to test this as my little girl is a super fussy eater. I am very happy to report she loved it and I felt pretty good knowing she’s getting extra nutrition in her day.”
“Tastes great! My 3 kids love jelly so they were delighted with this product and wanted more the next day”
Nutritional Information and Ingredients
- Suitable for children aged 3 and above
- To see more great Healthy Kids products including our smoothies, click here
- Parents should supervise making the jelly
*Vitamin C supports normal immune system function
Q1. What age is the Healthy Kids Nutrition Boost Jelly Suitable for?
A1. The jelly is suitable for children over the age of 3.
Q2. What type of container should I put the Healthy Kids Jelly into?
A2. You can use any mould you like for the jelly. We recommend using a ramekin, small bowl or even a little glass jar. If you do use a mould, the best way to get the jelly out of the mould is to dip it into hot water so the jelly comes out of the mould easily.
Q3. Can my children consume this product as a drink instead of jelly?
A3. Yes, if you prefer you can mix the powder with 200ml of water for a refreshing and delicious drink.
Q4. Can adults consume the Healthy Kids Jelly ?
A4. Yes, adults can consume the Jelly!
Q5. Can children under the age of 3 consume the Healthy Kids Jelly?
A5. Yes, the vitamins used to fortify the Nutrition Boost Jelly are below the Upper Level of Intake (UL) for children under 3 years. To reach above the UL for some of the vitamins in the Jelly, a child between 1-3 years of age would have to consume 5 full serves of the jelly in one day. Therefore, a child under 3 years of age consuming the jelly should not have any adverse effects due to the level of vitamins contained in the jelly. However, there is some concern in the wider community that jelly can pose a choking hazard for very young children which is why we recommend this is consumed by children over the age of 3.
Please note there are a different set of recommended dietary values for children aged 1-3 as set by the Food Standards Code. The Recommended Daily Intakes on the Nutrition Information Panel displayed on the Jelly are not accurate for this age group as the intended age group for this supplement is children over the age of 3.
Q6. How often can my child consume the Healthy Kids Jelly?
A6. One serving of The Healthy Kids Jelly can be consumed each day.
Q7. Is the Healthy Kids Jelly suitable for vegans and vegetarians?
A7. The product contains Gelatin (Beef Origin) so is not suitable for vegetarians or vegans.
Q8. Does the Healthy Kids Jelly contain gluten?
A8. Although the Healthy Kids Jelly does not contain gluten, it is present in the factory where the Healthy Kids Jelly is manufactured and there could be traces in the product.
Q9. Does the Healthy Kids Jelly contain any artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners?
A9. The Kids Immunity Jelly does not contain any artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners.
Q10. I put the Healthy Kids Jelly in the fridge for 4 hours and it’s not set. Why is this happening?
A10. We recommend putting the jelly in the fridge for a minimum of 4 hours, There are a couple of reasons that the Jelly could take longer than 4 hours to set. Firstly, check that the fridge is set to the recommended temperature – 3 degrees. If it’s too walm the jelly won’t set. Secondly, when you mix up the jelly – make sure that you are adding the correct ratio of powder to water. If there is too much water compared to powder then the jelly will not set.
Q11. What else can I add to the jelly? Do you have any recipes?
A11. There are lots of alternative ways you can consume the Kids Immunity Jelly. If you’re looking for a quick alternative we recommend mixing the jelly powder with 200ml of water for a refreshing drink. You could also add bits of fruit to the jelly, tangarine segments work a treat!
Q12. When I try to get the jelly out of the mould, it sticks to the side. Help!
A12. If you want the jelly to come out of the mould easily, we recommend putting the mould into hot water for a approx. 1 minute so that the sides soften and it slips out easily. If you’re finding that the jelly is not solid enough to stand on it’s own without the mould we recommend that you reduce the water to powder ratio.
Healthy Brownie Bites in Detail
The Healthy Mummy Brownie Bites are a delicious and nutritious snack that’s super quick and easy to make. The Brownie Bites mix contains all natural and whole food ingredients.
Specifically designed for busy mums the Brownie Bites a delicious treat that’ll help you through the day, the healthy way.
What makes the Brownie Bites Mix so great?
- Specifically formulated for Mums
- Delicious AND healthy
- Just 101 calories per serve
- Contains Superfoods – chia seeds, quinoa and cacao nib
- Super quick to make, only 5 minutes prep time!
- Breastfeeding friendly
- Contains no artificial colours or flavours
Superfood ingredients include:
- Chia Seeds – A good source of omega-3 fatty acids, fiber, antioxidants, iron, and calcium.
- Quinoa – High in protein
- Cacao Nibs – Contains antioxidants
Nutritional Information & Ingredients
How to Make the Brownie Bites
- Makes 12 Brownies
- Prep time is 5 minutes
- Baking time is 15 minutes
You will need to add:
- 2 tbsp rice malt syrup
- 4 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 large egg
- Preheat oven to 160c
- In a large bowl, pour the Brownie Bites Mix
- Take care. In a microwave heat rice malt syrup and coconut oil until bubbling
- Add rice malt syrup, coconut oil and egg to the Brownie Bites Mix. Stir through evenly.
- In a loft tin (24x14cm), pour the mix and smooth out with a knife
- Bake for 15 minutes (You will know that your brownies are perfectly cooked when they are firm around the edges and still soft and fudgey to the touch in the middle. You may think it needs longer in the oven but this is the perfect brownie.)
- Cool for 5 minutes, then cut into 12 bite-sized pieces. Enjoy!
Chocolate Cake Mix in Detail
A delicious and decadent Chocolate Cake Dry Mix that contains no added sugar and is low in calories (186 calories per serve). The cake is super easy to make, it only takes 2 minutes to prepare! The cake is large which makes it is perfect for the whole family to enjoy!
Reasons to LOVE the Chocolate Cake Mix
- No Added Sugar – The cake contains no added sugars, artificial flavours or preservatives.
- Easy to Make – Prep time is two minutes, then just pop it in the oven.
- Less than 200 calories – Delicious and decadent chocolate cake that contains just 186 cals per serve
- Each pack makes a large cake with 12 slices / serves, enough for you and the family!
- Tastes AMAZING – you and your family will all LOVE IT
What are mums saying about the cake?
Emma Summers, QLD
“OMG – I LOVE this cake. It taste so good and is better than any packet mix cake I have ever made and only 186 calories per serve”
How to make the Chocolate Cake
- Makes 12 Slices of Cake
- Prep time: 2 minutes
- Baking Time: 60 minutes
You will need:
- 120g Melted Butter
- 250mL Milk
- 3 Large Eggs
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- In a large bowl, pour Chocolate Cake Mix.
- Add melted butter, milk and eggs,
- Beat with electric mixer, using the whisk attachment on medium speed for 2 minutes. 5. Pour batter into a greased and lined 20cm round cake tin.
- Cover with foil, leaving room for cake
to rise in the centre.
- Bake for 50 minutes then remove foil. Cook for a further 10 minutes.
- Allow to cool, then cut into 12 even slices. Enjoy
Ingredients and Nutritional Information
- 450g | 12 serves
- For FAQ’s on the Dry Mix Chocolate Cake, click here
Chocolate Mug Cake Mix in Detail
The Chocolate Mug Cake Mix is a quick, easy and delicious snack that feels like a real treat!
- No added sugar
- Easy to make – simply mix, heat and eat!
- Breastfeeding friendly
- Tastes delicious
How to make
You will need to add:
- Chocolate Mug Cake Mix – 65g (approx. 6 heaped tbsp)
- 40ml water (2 tbsp)
- In a large mug, combine water and Chocolate Mug Cake mix until a smooth batter is formed.
- Place in the microwave for 60 seconds on standard heat.
- Remove from the microwave and enjoy!
Ingredients + Nutritional Information
Choc Caramel Protein Ball Mix in Detail
The Choc-Caramel Protein Ball Mix is super easy to make and the balls taste delicious! Our mix is all-natural and delicious, plus it contains whole food ingredients for a morning buzz, a late afternoon fix or a healthy snack.
Specifically designed for busy mums, The Healthy Mummy protein balls are easy-to-make with no baking required. With 3g of protein per ball, wholegrain ingredients, whey protein, coconut flour and cacao nibs, they’re a delicious treat that’ll help you through the day, the healthy way.
What makes them so great?
- Specifically formulated for Busy Mums
- Safe for use whilst Breastfeeding
- Free from artificial flavours or colours
- Delicious Choc-caramel flavour
- Whole food ingredients
- 3g of protein per ball*
- Makes 15 balls*
- Compact and easy to carry, for mums on the run
- Enjoy as a morning boost, a late afternoon fix or a healthy snack
- No blender required
- No baking required – these balls are ready in 7 easy steps!
How to make
You will need:
- Choc Caramel Protein Ball Mix
- 3 tbsp Rice Malt Syrup
- 3 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 2/3 cup boiling water
- Step 1: Pour mixture into a large bowl
- Step 2: Heat rice malt syrup and coconut oil in microwave until bubbling.
- Step 3: Add rice malt syrup and coconut oil to the mixture and stir through evenly
- Step 4: Add 1 cup of boiling water to the mixture and stir well
- Step 5: All mix to stand and cool for 15 minutes
- Step 6: Roll 1 tablespoon of mixture into a ball and roll in desiccated coconut until well covered.
- Step 7: Place balls in an airtight container and refrigerate until ready to eat
Prep time: 20 minutes. No baking required.
“No bake mixes are extremely easy to use and so handy for any mum or mum to be!
I love the simplistic list of ingredients and the fact that there is no added sugar. It makes it easier to control what you eat and what your kids are eating.
The flavours work really well together and it helps to prevent naughty snacking. It’s a great product that I would recommend to anyone wanting to eat healthy.”
- The certified organic oats are not gluten free.
- For FAQ’s on the Choc Caramel Protein Ball Mix please click here
Powdered Peanut Butter in Detail
Ever wanted to enjoy peanut butter but held back due to the calorie and fat content? We have the solution: The Healthy Mummy Powdered Peanut Butter! It’s got 82% less fat and 35% less calories than traditional peanut butter! Made with natural ingredients and containing plant-based protein it’s a perfect addition to snacks, smoothies and breakfasts.
Reasons to LOVE the Powdered Peanut Butter
- 82% less fat than traditional peanut butter
- 35% less calories than traditional peanut butter
- All natural ingredients
- Plant-based protein
- Tastes delicious
- A great addition to snacks, smoothies and breakfasts.
- Mix with milk / water and spread onto toast for a guilt-free butter!
How to use:
Mix 2 tbsp (14g) into smoothies, bread, pancakes and waffles… or for a delicious, guilt-free spread, simply mix with 1.5tbsp milk. When mixed it becomes a delightful butter which you can spread on toast!
You can also mix the Powdered Peanut Butter with any of The Healthy Mummy smoothies. Choose from our Premium Smoothie Range, Tummy Smoothie Range, 45+ Smoothie, Pregnancy Smoothie and Standard Smoothies.
Mums are loving it!
Abby: “The Powdered Peanut Butter is a game changer for peanut butter lovers like me, it is absolutely delicious and added the most amazing peanut butter flavour to my smoothie, it made it taste like I was drinking a peanut butter chocolate bar! I cannot wait to try this product in my porridge too!”
Cheree Sheldon: “Powdered Peanut Butter is really a great product to use as part of a healthy diet if you want that delicious peanut taste, but with less fat and calories. For people on a weight loss journey, flavour is so important, but so is the bottom line of the amount of calories you consume. This is the perfect compromise! And an added bonus for the Healthy mummies who want to have the nutty smoothies but don’t have time to muck around with the blender, you can just add it to your shaker with your smoothie mix and go!”
Nutrition and Ingredient Information
200g | 14 serves
Is the Powdered Peanut Butter suitable for Breastfeeding and Pregnancy?
All the ingredients used in the Powdered Peanut Butter are commonly consumed general food ingredients suitable for use during Pregnancy or Breastfeeding.
Does the Powdered Peanut Butter contain peanuts?
Yes! Do not consume the Powdered Peanut Butter if you have a peanut allergy!
Can I add the Powdered Peanut Butter to my the Healthy Mummy Smoothies?
Yes, you can add the powdered peanut butter to any of The Healthy Mummy Smoothies including the Standard Smoothies, Premium Smoothies, Tummy Smoothies, 45+ and Pregnancy Smoothie.
Can children / men consume the Powdered Peanut Butter?
Yes, there is no reason why children and men should not consume the powdered peanut butter.
How do I make the Powdered Peanut Butter into a spread?
You can make the Powdered Peanut Butter into a spread by mixing 2tbsp of powder with 1.5tbsp of milk, this will make a thick, creamy and delicious spread. If you prefer a smoother, and less thick consistency you can mix the powder with 2tbsp of milk.
Pink & White Tea Towel in Detail
The Healthy Mummy Tea Towel has arrived! The tea towel looks great and has an empowering quote: “Today’s menu is take it or leave it!”. It’s simply a must have for your kitchen if you are a Healthy Mummy with kids.
Reasons to LOVE The Healthy Mummy Tea Towel
- It looks FANTASTIC in your kitchen
- Featuring a useful quote for the kids, “Todays menu is take it or leave it!” When they’re kicking up a fuss about what’s for dinner, show them the tea towel!!
- Practical tea towel that’s absorbent and wash to wash