This pack includes:
- 1 x Vanilla Smoothie
- 1 x Metabolism Support
- 1 x Aqua Shaker
- 10x Choc Cherry Snack Bar
Healthy Mummy Smoothies in Detail
Meal replacement weight loss smoothies for mums
Our meal-replacement weight loss smoothies have been formulated by leading nutritionists to be the perfect companion to a busy mum’s life when trying to lose weight. They’re breastfeeding-friendly.
20 serves per 500g tub.
Available in a variety of flavours including… Chocolate, Vanilla, Strawberry, Caramel, Coffee, Choc-Mint, Banana, Cookies & Cream, Salted Caramel, Choc Fudge.
We also have Pregnancy Smoothies.
How can Healthy Mummy Smoothies benefit you?
- The smoothies are an excellent source of essential vitamins, minerals, nutrients and important antioxidants
- Do not contain weight loss accelerants, caffeine or dairy
- Non-Genetically Modified product
- Can assist with weight management when used as part of a diet & exercise plan
- Provide the best possible nutrition for energy
- Breastfeeding-safe and designed to help to support milk supply
- Approx. 96% sugar free
- Low GI and high in fibre which helps you feel fuller for longer and aids digestion
- High in protein and lower in sugar than any other product on the market – see a comparison table.
- Quick and easy to prepare
- Taste delicious
Want more information?
Metabolism Support Tablets in Detail
Metabolism Support Tablets
The Healthy Mummy’s Metabolism Support is a two a day formulation to help in the metabolism of carbohydrates, proteins and fats in the body.
Metabolism Support is formulated to work with four key foundations mind – thyroid care, metabolism (fat and carbohydrate), glucose handling (uptake and transportation to cells) and energy production. These are key foundations to help you succeed and achieve your goals.
Reasons to LOVE our Metabolism Support Tablets
- Carbohydrate & Fat metabolism – contains B1, B2, B3, B6 B12 for carbohydrate metabolism and zinc and B5 which are important for fat metabolism.
- Glucose Handling – chromium helps the body metabolise carbohydrates and transport glucose into the cells.
- Thyroid care – contains minerals (iodine and selenium) important for thyroid hormone production and healthy thyroid function.
- Energy Production – Contains nutrient involved in the production of energy
- Breastfeeding friendly
- Caffeine free
- Always read the label.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Follow directions for use.
- The medicine may not be right for you.
- Tub contains 60 tablets
Coloured Smoothie Shaker in Detail
Check out our Colours in the Healthy Mummy Shaker range!
Choose your colour & quantity. Hot Pink & Aqua available
Our Healthy Mummy Smoothie Shakers contain a clever shaker ball that helps dissolve the Healthy Mummy Smoothie Mix, leaving your smoothie the perfect texture!
They’re great for an arm workout too!
Our Smoothie Shakers can hold 700ml, are BPA FREE and have a cool grip panel so won’t slip out of your hands.
Please note – Logo may fade in the dishwasher.
Snack Bars: Choc-Cherry in Detail
Choc-Cherry Protein Snack Bars
The Healthy Mummy Choc-Cherry Snack Bar is a delicious and nutritious snack bar that contains protein and a good source of your daily fibre.
The Healthy Mummy snack bar is made with specially selected whole foods and is a breastfeeding friendly product.
It is designed as a convenient snack bar that can replace one of your daily snacks and they come in a value and convenient box of ten.
Our SECOND Snack Bar flavour launch comes in Choc-Cherry flavour and TASTES AMAZING – you won’t want to miss out on this AWESOME new product.
The Snack Bars come in a box of 10 snack bars (45g each) and are great protein snack for when you are on the run!
- A good source of natural protein – 5.2g
- A good source of fibre – 3.1g
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- 213 calories per 45g bar
- Low sodium
- GMO free
The Healthy Mummy Snack Bars contain dairy, soy and nuts. It does not contain gluten ingredients but has not undergone gluten free testing for us to make the packaging claim.
The type of saturated fat in the Snack Bars is from Coconut and is Medium Chain Triglycerides (also known as MCT’s). MCT is the main form of fat in coconut making up at least 50% of the total fat content.
The benefits of MCTs as opposed to other types of saturated fats include the following:
- MCTs are more rapidly absorbed by the body and more quickly metabolised (burned) as fuel.
- MCTs are very efficiently converted into fuel for immediate use by organs and muscles.
- MCTs have anti-aging properties such as promoting the development of ketones which is good for the ageing brain.
- MCTs have been shown to suppress appetite.
Are the snack bars gluten free?
The Healthy Mummy snack bars do not contain any ingredients with gluten, however they may have come into contact with gluten during processing. The products have not undergone testing to show they are gluten free.
How many Snack Bars can I eat in one day?
Snack Bars are best consumed as snacks, ideally 1-2 per day is all that is required.
Are the Snack Bars suitable for vegetarians / vegans?
Tha snack bars are suitable for vegetarians but they are not suitable for vegans.
For more FAQ’s on our Snack Bars click here