About this product
The Kids Wellness Pack includes:
- 1 x Healthy Kids Smoothie
- 1 x Energy Boosting Super Greens
- 1 x IMMUNE
The Healthy Kids Smoothie in detail – choose Chocolate or Vanilla
The Healthy Kids smoothies have been specially made as a healthy snack for kids and are ideal if you have fussy eaters or want to ensure your children have a DELICIOUS, nutritious and HEALTHY smoothie snack. It also has a 4.5 Health Star Rating when made with skim milk.
The Healthy Mummy Kids Smoothies are rich in carbohydrates and protein and is a natural ENERGY PACKED smoothie made for kids.
What do you need to know about The Healthy Kids Smoothie
- It contains probiotics which contribute to a healthy gut
- It contains 16 Vitamins and minerals when combined with milk, and provides children with 50% of their Calcium RDI.
- It contains NO artificial colours, flavours, preservatives or MSG in the product
- A good source of protein
- It contains NO added sugar
- Free from fructose
Mix 10g with 250ml of milk.
Tip – make into a thick smoothie by adding 1/2 a banana or fruit/vegetable of choice and blend until smooth
Cheree Sheldon, Nutritionist
“As a mum who is also a nutritionist-naturopath, it’s a major concern of mine if my daughter is meeting her dietary needs, as I know how important it is for their health and development. Kids are notoriously fussy, they all go through phases of food refusal and my kid is no different.
When this happened to us, I wanted something that would be simple, healthy, and wasn’t a drama when offered. The Kids Smoothie range is a great solution to this! My daughter loves smoothies, and it’s so easy to hide extra fruits and veggies in a product that already tastes great. The flavour range is great, I can be flexible and make up all sorts of different snacks with it, not just smoothies! Banana and date bliss balls are a fave! It’s such a relief to have a product on hand that provides vitamins, and minerals to help meet her daily needs, with no added sugar.”
Kids Vanilla Smoothie – Nutritional Information
Kids Chocolate Smoothie – Nutritional Information
Please note that we do not recommend this product for children under 2 years of age and it is not intended as a toddler formula replacement.
The product contains dairy (the base of the smoothie) and a small amount of soy (within d-alpha-tocopheryl).
The product does not contain any ingredients derived from gluten, fish, eggs, nuts or sulphites. However, the factory in which the product is made does store and manufacture these products but they are not produced on the same line.
Are the kids smoothies gluten-free?
The kids smoothies do not contain any ingredients with gluten, however, they may have come into contact with gluten during processing. The products have not undergone testing to show they are gluten-free.
Do the kids smoothies contain any nuts?
The kids smoothies do not contain nuts.
Are the kids smoothies suitable for vegetarians / vegans?
The kids smoothies are suitable for vegetarians but they are not suitable for vegans as they contain dairy.
For more FAQ’s on the Kids Smoothies please click here
Energy Boosting Super Greens in detail
Specifically designed for busy mums, the Healthy Mummy SUPER GREENS supplement is here to help boost your energy and support your immune system.
The power-packed powder contains over 37 whole food ingredients in an easily digestible & nutritional formula, combining real food sources to deliver a powerful blend of nutrients to give tired mums the energy they need.
They’re also safe for use in breastfeeding and free from preservatives.
Healthy Mummy Super Greens powder is the culmination of extensive research and development. The combination of natural ingredients are designed to provide a range of vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients. These include Spirulina, Flaxseed, Pea Protein, Organic Barley Grass, Chlorella, Chia, Goji Berry, Kale, Spinach, Mushroom Powder and Dandelion to name but a few.
Healthy Mummy Super Greens contains:
- More IRON than 12 cups of Spinach!
- The Vitamin C equivalent of 1.4 kilograms of Oranges!
- 56 x more Vitamin B12 than a beef steak!
- The calcium equivalent to one litre of milk.
AND it TASTES delicious!!
What makes Super Greens different?
- It’s safe for use in breastfeeding
- The unique blend of ingredients has been designed to help boost energy in tired mums
- It contains over 37 quality superfood ingredients. It contains probiotics, vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, essential fatty acids and fibre.
- It contains alkaline superfoods rich in nutrients designed specifically for busy mums
- It’s great tasting with a slight cranberry taste and tastes good enough to be drunk with water.
How to use the Super Greens?
Add 10g to a glass of water daily or add it to your daily Healthy Mummy Smoothie
Ingredients and Nutritional Information
- Read Mums’ real reviews of Super Greens
- Just what’s so AMAZING about The Healthy Mummy’s Super Greens?
- For FAQ’s on Super Greens, please click here
IMMUNE in detail
Specifically designed for busy mums, The Healthy Mummy IMMUNE is here to help boost your immune system naturally.
A supercharged blend of real food and organic sources packed with vitamins and zinc to assist immune function and help keep you healthy
IMMUNE is high in Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin A and Zinc which support and nourish the immune system naturally. With a delicious berry flavour.
Why is our IMMUNE supplement different?
- It has been specifically formulated for BUSY MUMS
- It nourishes your immune system NATURALLY (includes organic ingredients)
- It is safe for use whilst BREASTFEEDING
- A VEGAN-friendly product. Free from dairy and preservatives
- Contains PROBIOTICS – With good gut function you can absorb your nutrients better, so you are better primed to fight off winter colds and other nasties.
- Contains no gluten ingredients
- Helps to BOOST your Immune System
- Tastes GREAT with a berry flavour
Benefits of IMMUNE
- Packed with immune-supporting superfoods to support and nourish your immune system
- A great source of Vitamin C and Zinc
- Supports a healthy immune system
- Good source of Vitamin A, D, Calcium and Magnesium
How to use it?
Mix 10g per day in a glass of water or juice or add as a booster in your Healthy Mummy Smoothie. Take once daily.
Nutritional Info & Ingredients
Is IMMUNE gluten free?
IMMUNE does not contain any ingredients that commonly contain gluten. However, it hasn’t gone through gluten testing to be certified gluten-free.
Can I take IMMUNE whilst pregnant?
Ashwagandha is an ingredient in IMMUNE and is not recommended during pregnancy. It has traditionally been recommended in Asian medicine, however, it is best to avoid during pregnancy. It is fine during breastfeeding.
What is the difference between Super Greens and IMMUNE?
Super Greens is a wellbeing product designed to boost your energy levels. The IMMUNE product is targeted at support a healthy immune system.
Is IMMUNE safe to take when Breastfeeding?
Yes IMMUNE is perfectly safe to take whilst breastfeeding and will help to support your immune system during this important time.
To read more FAQ’s about IMMUNE, please click here
“IMMUNE is a great blend of synergistic herbs, fruits and vegetables that work well together to create a dynamic health boost.
The Healthy Mummy has done a great job in creating this combination of immune enhancing ingredients that will help to prevent sickness and build the immune system.
I also love the addition of Vitamins C & D, plus zinc and probiotics. I believe a great all around supplement for the whole family.”
(B. Hlth Sci Comp. Med.)
“WOW! The Healthy Mummy products are on fire! The new Immune Powder is no exception, it is divine. This is going to save opening a thousand little packets of superfoods to add into tonics and smoothies, as it is all there in the one blend. I think the thing I like the most about the Immune powder is that it is from real food and herbs, and not a synthetic product. Foods like acerola, Camu Camu and rose hips are just so amazing for immunity due to their vitamin C and antioxidant properties but are products that just aren’t easily available in everyday life. Harnessing the goodness of these foods means that our immune system benefits without having to trek into a jungle to harvest berries or pick mushrooms! And… Medicinal mushrooms have so much research behind them for health benefits, especially for immunity! Often people are hesitant to try medicinal mushrooms due to their taste, but this tastes great. It is full of delicious fruit powders like elder, mango and hibiscus, that not only add amazing flavour but help protect our health. Not to mention the herbs like echinacea and ashwagandha that are in it! Am I raving?! It’s a wonderful immune blend. Love it.”
(Advanced diplomas of western herbal medicine, nutritional medicine and naturopathy)