The Healthy Mummy KIDS PACK is a limited edition package that includes:
- 1 x Kids Chocolate Smoothie
- 1 x Fussy Kids eBook
- BONUS, 1 x Kids Smoothie Recipe eBook
The Healthy Mummy Kids Chocolate Smoothie in Detail
The Healthy Kids Smoothie has been specially made for kids and is ideal if you have fussy eaters or want to ensure your children have a nutritious and healthy smoothie snack. It also has a 4.5 Health Star Rating when made with skim milk
The sugar content in The Healthy Kids Smoothie is from NATURAL sugars from the lactose in the milk and is FREE from added sugars. WHO recommend aiming for 5% added sugars in the diet and this product provides NO added sugar
- The Healthy Mummy Kids Smoothie is rich in carbohydrates and protein and is a natural energy packed smoothie made for kids.
- It contains 16 essential vitamins and minerals and when combined with milk, provides children with 50% of their Calcium RDI.
- It also contains probiotics needed for healthy guts and is free from fructose.
What do you need to know about The Healthy Kids Smoothie
- It is a nutritious Snack made for kids
- It contains probiotics
- It contains 16 Vitamins and minerals
- It contains NO artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- It is rich in protein
- It is fructose free
- Mix 10g with 250ml of milk.
- Tip - make into a thick smoothie by adding 1/2 a banana or fruit/vegetable of choice and blend until smooth
- The RRP is $39.95 for 20 serves
- This works out at $1.99 per serve BEFORE any discount
- One serve delivers your child 16 vitamins and minerals as well as probiotics and protein.
- When combined with milk, one serve will deliver your child 11g of protein and a MASSIVE 50% of their daily calcium needs
Ingredients: Full Cream Milk Powder, Skim Milk powder, Organic Cocoa powder, Natural Flavours, Calcium carbonate, Magnesium phosphate, Natural sweetener (Thaumatin), Ferrous fumurate (Iron), Ascorbic acid (Vit C), d-alpha-tocopheryl acid succinate (Vit E), Zinc oxide, Nicotinamide (Vit B3), Vitamin A, Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vit B6), Riboflavin (Vit B2), Thiamine hydrochloride (Vit B1), Folic acid, Potassium iodide, Cholecalciferol (Vit D), Cyanocobalamin (Vit B12).
Please note that we do not recommend this product for children under 1 years of age and it is not intended as a toddler formula replacement. It is intended as a healthy snack for kids which is full of great nutrition.
The Healthy Mummy Fussy Kids eBook in Detail
As busy mums we know how frustrating and disappointing it can be when you prepare healthy food for your children and they reject it! You don’t want to spend hours in the kitchen preparing different meals for everyone and you probably don’t want to offer unhealthy options, even though you know your children may eat them
You’re definitely not the only one who has asked themselves why your child no longer eats the foods they used to love. Why won’t they try new flavours? How do you get them to eat foods that are combined together? Are you the only one with a fussy eater?
So to help all those frustrated, sometimes overwhelmed mums with fussy eaters (pretty much all of us at some time), we’ve put together this Fussy Eaters Cookbook to help you understand the reasons behind your child’s fussy eating and difficult meal-time behaviours
In this book we provide you with practical strategies, ideas and recipes to assist you to manage these behaviours All of the recipes are family friendly so you, your partner and the kids can enjoy the meals together, and many come with tips and ideas on how you can present and prepare food to encourage your fussy eater to try new things.
It is important to note that if you do have concerns about the nutritional adequacy of your child’s diet, their growth, development or behaviours, that you seek the assistance of an appropriately qualified medical professional
We hope this book gives you some helpful techniques to avoid the frustration that can come with meal times with a fussy eater and that you and your family enjoy the healthy, delicious recipes.
AND YOUR BONUS,
Healthy Mummy Kids Smoothie Recipe eBook in Detail
We all want to ensure our kids are getting enough vitamins and nutrients in their food and drinks but sometimes the struggle to convince them to eat more veggies or finish their dinner is exhausting!
The Healthy Mummy Kids Smoothie is an easy and healthy way to add extra nutrients and vitamins to your kids’ diet. Not only is the Smoothie rich in carbohydrates and protein, it also contains 16 essential vitamins and minerals and is fructose free. When combined with milk, it provides kids with 50% of their recommended daily calcium intake and contains probiotics, which are important for a healthy gut.
Because of the delicious chocolate flavour, you can also create combos for your kids, using healthy fruit and veggies, without them even knowing. Perfect for those little ones who may turn their faces up at a plate of green veggies but will benefit from the nutrients these vegetables provide when added to a yummy chocolate smoothie.
There are so many ways you can serve the Kids Smoothie:
- WITH SOME TOAST OR CEREAL FOR A HEALTHY BREAKFAST
- FOR A MORNING OR AFTERNOON TEA SNACK
- POUR INTO ICY POLE MOULDS AND FREEZE
- POUR INTO RE-USABLE YOGHURT POUCHES
Getting your kids involved with creating their own favourite smoothie combos is a great way to get them interested in learning more about healthy eating and drinking. In this book we’ve put together some of the flavour combos our kids love to get you inspired.